Stellar Tactics 0.599d **Updated**

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
gideon25
Table Makers
Table Makers

Stellar Tactics 0.599d **Updated**

Post by gideon25 »

** 0.599d Updated**
**EDIT-Forgot to add back in the infinite AP script**
1. Fixed Pointer (Money and Capacitor)
2. Added scripts to give massive Tokens and Ship Cartridges (Ammo)

NOTE: Follow Direction in table PRECISELY (if it says you must switch characters to update/populate correct numbers then do so). Game is very difficult, especially in ship as values hop around to different address. Strange game engine.

Click the like/Thumbs up button if it works and for your kind support. Thank you. :)

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1
Attachments
StellarTactics_0.599d_G25.CT
**Update 0.599d** (with infinite ap script)
(53.06 KiB) Downloaded 2196 times
StellarTactics_0.572_G25.CT
Stellar Tactics 0.572
(41.46 KiB) Downloaded 443 times
Last edited by gideon25 on Wed Feb 16, 2022 1:41 am, edited 4 times in total.

shapka85
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Stellar Tactics 0.572 +Lots

Post by shapka85 »

Yay!! amazing! Maybe I'll come back and play a bit more, and send you the updated saves with those tokens or whatnot

gideon25
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by gideon25 »

shapka85 wrote:
Wed Feb 10, 2021 7:00 am
Yay!! amazing! Maybe I'll come back and play a bit more, and send you the updated saves with those tokens or whatnot
Eh, never mind with the tokens. With everything else on the table you should be able to collect plenty.
Yea. You know when I played it it just felt so ..clunky I guess the word would be? Like it takes forever to load stuff on my pc, (which is pretty fast pc and game on an ssd). Its so damn unoptimized..After like 4 years in pre-release. Like when you open the mini map, there is a pause like it has to access some scripts and generate the damn thing every time! Space flight is weird especially the way in which the galaxy map is done and how you get from one place to another. So overly complicated and convoluted. Just compare it to other space flight games and how they do galaxy maps and navigation. ugh.

All the npcs on the stations just stand around. So empty and lifeless. But thats cheap procedural generation I guess.

Im wondering if its because so much of its written using lua scripts and html using the ShiVa game engine? I read the ShiVa is good for cross platform like android/ios etc. Unity would have been so much better. Or maybe its because its only one developer and hes just not the best with guis,etc.

shapka85
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by shapka85 »

I've bought this game 2.5 years ago, and I played maybe for 12 hours since then. Hope that maybe one day it will be better polished and optimized. I mean, I've stopped playing since every major patch breaks the old saves, and there's no fun in doin the boring intro all the time.

rubbercable
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by rubbercable »

I don't understand this, but editing saves or Trainers shouldn't be so difficult to maintain.
I don't trust trainers these days and I'm used to hacking it each time I launch it.

Cheat Tables don't seem to work after each patch it almost feels deliberate.
Ships shields are almost impossible for me to get a fix on though.

gideon25
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by gideon25 »

rubbercable wrote:
Mon Feb 15, 2021 6:12 pm
I don't understand this, but editing saves or Trainers shouldn't be so difficult to maintain.
I don't trust trainers these days and I'm used to hacking it each time I launch it.

Cheat Tables don't seem to work after each patch it almost feels deliberate.
Ships shields are almost impossible for me to get a fix on though.
So this table doesn't work for you? Editing the Max shield using this table? Also, yea during space flight the addresses themselves jump around (except for capacitor a few other things).. Now Im sure someone better than me at table making could do it..but its not worth it. Especially when you can edit the shield equipment amount giving yourself a massive shield. Its not deliberate that some tables don't work. When stuff gets added or taken out of a game or bugs get fixed the code for the game changes wherever they fixed/added things and this can change where in the code/memory other things are which may be in cheat tables. Something might get slightly shifted to another area or an offset can change. Thats all it takes to break a table option.

Now THIS particular game will be even harder to update, or at least take more work because I had to use registers for compares for virtually everything...but now that I understand how to hack it, it should be easier when the game updates...

rubbercable
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by rubbercable »

I want to hack the ship shield. But maxing out [CAPACITORS & THRUST] leaves my weapons de-powered.

Capacitor != 4x directional shields. (bow, startboard,stern,port)
Max Capacitors will not prevent one of your shields collapsing when surrounded.
The 'no' > 'Max shields' pointer does not work for me.

gideon25
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by gideon25 »

rubbercable wrote:
Fri Feb 19, 2021 9:08 pm
I want to hack the ship shield. But maxing out [CAPACITORS & THRUST] leaves my weapons de-powered.

Capacitor != 4x directional shields. (bow, startboard,stern,port)
Max Capacitors will not prevent one of your shields collapsing when surrounded.
The 'no' > 'Max shields' pointer does not work for me.
Eh, just leave the thrust alone...Everything in the NO section means don't use it doesn't work. Its like you did NOT read my previous post. Why aren't you editing the items! LOOK at this CLOSELY NOW (right click, view image), in a station outside of your ship:
See the mouse pointer/cursor is on ship electronics like the instructions show. Now that is your BASE shield amount for that shield item - change your shield amount to whatever you want. Same with hull and Warp power generation! Put the pointer where it says and then change it. Now toggle ship view off/on (K) and you can see it changed.

Proof in space, in ship after I did edited the sheild :
Hell set it to 200,000. and set your warp power generation super high too. Shouldn't have to worry about shields again. This edit the ITEM so if you change to different shields you will have to do it again.

hamed91211173
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by hamed91211173 »

for those playing in v0.574 this table work perfectly (only tasted in character)
and better way to edit ship is editing craft tokens when crafting new items that way you can make super OP items like common items that more powerful than legendry for your ships and go harvesting ships in space

Okies
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Okies »

AWESOME table! If you ever pick this up again, is there a way to increase ship cargo and faction tokens?

*EDIT*

Now with larger and slower ships, it would be nice to give them a boost, but I have NO idea on how to search for the ship equipment edits.

Skarder
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Skarder »

Hello. Thanks for the table, but can you please update it to 0.599d? Because most of the functions stopped working) Thank you))

Anklava
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Anklava »

Thank you for your table, for many years, no one but you has created a table or a coach so far. Your table is the best!
Skarder wrote:
Mon Jan 10, 2022 1:00 pm
Hello. Thanks for the table, but can you please update it to 0.599d? Because most of the functions stopped working) Thank you))
Only money does not work. Money is easy to hack in the store, you need to set "Float" in the Cheat Engine, buy or sell an item, filter out, in 2 stages you will find money. Feel free to put 999999999, because the most expensive ship costs 79-255 million+, and the legendary parts for it cost 500+ thousand.

I found a bug, if you freeze the "Capacitor" and enter the station, then one of the characters responsible for scanning disappears from the ship slot, and there is no way to put it back, because the ship does not see this character.
P.S.
If there is such an opportunity, I would like to see more functions in the table, for example: cartridges for the ship, kill with one shot for the ship, pointer for editing ship items (not only the shield and armor that are present , but also additional characteristics such as: capacity, hit chance, scan quality, protection bypass, explosion protection, kinetics, and so on), resource pointer (disassembly) for creating character items.

gideon25
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by gideon25 »

Anklava wrote:
Wed Jan 26, 2022 5:17 pm
I found a bug, if you freeze the "Capacitor" and enter the station, then one of the characters responsible for scanning disappears from the ship slot, and there is no way to put it back, because the ship does not see this character.
P.S.
If there is such an opportunity, I would like to see more functions in the table, for example: cartridges for the ship, kill with one shot for the ship, pointer for editing ship items (not only the shield and armor that are present , but also additional characteristics such as: capacity, hit chance, scan quality, protection bypass, explosion protection, kinetics, and so on), resource pointer (disassembly) for creating character items.
** 0.599d Updated**
1. Fixed Pointer (Money and Capacitor)
2. Added scripts to give massive Tokens and Ship Cartridges (Ammo)

MANY game values, especially in the ship are very difficult, as values literally hop around to different address. Like if something is 100 then a different value gets moved into the EXACT same address randomly. Like say if you were to find money, and you add it to the address list so you can edit it. Now, Imagine if you see the value of that money address you just added RANDOMLY change and all of a sudden the real money value is somewhere else..Thats what it does a LOT when you are in the ship.. Strange game engine. Can't really hack it like normal. Maybe for someone who can figure out the game engine (not me though).

gideon25
Table Makers
Table Makers

Re: Stellar Tactics 0.599d **Updated**

Post by gideon25 »

**EDIT-Forgot to add back in the infinite AP script**

BTW, Game is generally buggy, unfinished (Over 5 years in early access and still no story, hah!), and the cheap game engine is SO slow.

minmaxman
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: Stellar Tactics 0.599d **Updated**

Post by minmaxman »

The developer just updated with a big update finally. Any chance of an updated table and/or tips on how to find things? I know basics of CE and am always wanting to learn more. I know the developer has warned of breaking saves so I want to be careful but I also want to mod stats. Tried at character creation with both float and exact but no luck.