Oddworld: Munch's Oddysee

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
daninthemix
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Oddworld: Munch's Oddysee

Post by daninthemix »

Works on current Steam version.

- Spooce (pointer)

Interesting thing about this table - you can just give yourself lots of Spooce to save having to collect it, which is fine. But if you also freeze the value, for some reason the possession mechanic changes - you can no longer control the possession orb, but instead you'll possess a random enemy anywhere in the level - even at the other side of the level.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1
Attachments
Munch.CT
(853 Bytes) Downloaded 132 times

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Re: Oddworld: Munch's Oddysee

Post by SunBeam »

I've recently got this game, as I wanted to play it, but was XBOX-only at the time. Found quite a lot of stuff, will post the table shortly :D
daninthemix wrote:
Wed Feb 03, 2021 1:04 pm
Interesting thing about this table - you can just give yourself lots of Spooce to save having to collect it, which is fine. But if you also freeze the value, for some reason the possession mechanic changes - you can no longer control the possession orb, but instead you'll possess a random enemy anywhere in the level - even at the other side of the level.
I don't know if you've noticed, but the pointer changes when you hit TAB to switch between Abe and Munch. That being said, I don't recommend freezing the value, as it would lead to side effects. With the freeze you basically lock the pointer container to the actor that's currently active. When you then switch to the other character, CE will attempt (and will succeed) to write back the pointer to the previous character. So you end-up with Abe using Munch's actor pointer, for example.