Valheim

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
User avatar
Akira
Table Makers
Table Makers
Posts: 311
Joined: Fri May 24, 2019 2:04 am
Reputation: 207

Re: Valheim

Post by Akira »

maynard wrote:
Wed Mar 10, 2021 4:20 am
to get the free building options to work for me in the current version, i have to build something first. it can be anything, like a campfire, but if i launch the game and launch the script and try to enable that option but haven't built anything, it won't enable. as soon as i build something, it'll work
That's already mentioned in "Activate Me! - If you have any Problems.".
A lot things in this game don't get accessed all the time, the AoB my scripts are scanning for doesn't exist before it gets triggered.
There's for example no check if you can take damage or not until you actually take damage, so you can activate god mode only after your character got damaged.

There are some scripts which are working in a different way and can be activated instantly, for example "Start Server without Password" & "Unlock DLC".
I hope I can make more scripts this way.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

NuclearJR
What is cheating?
What is cheating?
Posts: 2
Joined: Wed Mar 10, 2021 3:48 pm
Reputation: 0

Re: Valheim

Post by NuclearJR »

Akira wrote:
Wed Feb 17, 2021 4:00 pm
bordina wrote:
Wed Feb 17, 2021 3:57 pm
I'll look into the Discord, thanks. And the DLC isn't available on the Steam Store, it's a code sent to those who participate into the beta
Yeh i know, i would never support the unlocking of a paid DLC :D.
It's pretty easy to unlock it in the game files, i think you just have to change

Code: Select all

false
to

Code: Select all

true
at a specific point.


Do you know which file to change?

maynard
Noobzor
Noobzor
Posts: 10
Joined: Sat Jun 29, 2019 10:47 am
Reputation: 1

Re: Valheim

Post by maynard »

Akira wrote:
Wed Mar 10, 2021 7:49 am
maynard wrote:
Wed Mar 10, 2021 4:20 am
to get the free building options to work for me in the current version, i have to build something first. it can be anything, like a campfire, but if i launch the game and launch the script and try to enable that option but haven't built anything, it won't enable. as soon as i build something, it'll work
That's already mentioned in "Activate Me! - If you have any Problems.".
A lot things in this game don't get accessed all the time, the AoB my scripts are scanning for doesn't exist before it gets triggered.
There's for example no check if you can take damage or not until you actually take damage, so you can activate god mode only after your character got damaged.

There are some scripts which are working in a different way and can be activated instantly, for example "Start Server without Password" & "Unlock DLC".
I hope I can make more scripts this way.
I actually didn't know it was listed under the "if you have any problems" option haha, I'm super unobservant. But hopefully the people that were talking about being unable to get free building to work figured it out. The table is super great btw extremely convenient especially for building your dream viking hall

User avatar
CrazyCatNear
Noobzor
Noobzor
Posts: 8
Joined: Sat Oct 24, 2020 2:10 pm
Reputation: 3

Re: Valheim

Post by CrazyCatNear »

This table works great. On the latest version of the game. On the version before. And on the version before before. Yes, sometimes there are delays, sometimes you have to go to the crafting menu and exit. All functions work (except for the player's addresses, where to change HP) - BUT! I have 30+ mods ... and for this result, everything is gorgeous.
Respect to the author!

User avatar
ptna9000
Noobzor
Noobzor
Posts: 5
Joined: Tue Mar 02, 2021 2:34 pm
Reputation: 2

Re: Valheim

Post by ptna9000 »

NuclearJR wrote:
Wed Mar 10, 2021 3:58 pm
Akira wrote:
Wed Feb 17, 2021 4:00 pm
bordina wrote:
Wed Feb 17, 2021 3:57 pm
I'll look into the Discord, thanks. And the DLC isn't available on the Steam Store, it's a code sent to those who participate into the beta
Yeh i know, i would never support the unlocking of a paid DLC :D.
It's pretty easy to unlock it in the game files, i think you just have to change

Code: Select all

false
to

Code: Select all

true
at a specific point.


Do you know which file to change?
You will need [Link]
  • File is assembly_valheim.dll, inside valheim_Data\Managed\ at game's root folder (if Steam this should be [...]\Steam\steamapps\common\Valheim)
  • Backup the file before editing!!
  • Open it with dnSpy
  • Search for DLCMan class
  • Change instances of return false to return true
  • Save
  • You're done!

NuclearJR
What is cheating?
What is cheating?
Posts: 2
Joined: Wed Mar 10, 2021 3:48 pm
Reputation: 0

Re: Valheim

Post by NuclearJR »

ptna9000 wrote:
Sat Mar 13, 2021 10:42 pm
NuclearJR wrote:
Wed Mar 10, 2021 3:58 pm
Akira wrote:
Wed Feb 17, 2021 4:00 pm


Yeh i know, i would never support the unlocking of a paid DLC :D.
It's pretty easy to unlock it in the game files, i think you just have to change

Code: Select all

false
to

Code: Select all

true
at a specific point.


Do you know which file to change?
You will need [Link]
  • File is assembly_valheim.dll, inside valheim_Data\Managed\ at game's root folder (if Steam this should be [...]\Steam\steamapps\common\Valheim)
  • Backup the file before editing!!
  • Open it with dnSpy
  • Search for DLCMan class
  • Change instances of return false to return true
  • Save
  • You're done!
Can you text me on Discord? I need some help, I’m willing to reward for it
Nuclear_JR#8046

User avatar
ptna9000
Noobzor
Noobzor
Posts: 5
Joined: Tue Mar 02, 2021 2:34 pm
Reputation: 2

Re: Valheim

Post by ptna9000 »

I'll lend you a hand, no need for reward :D

TomSkylark
Noobzor
Noobzor
Posts: 8
Joined: Fri Oct 02, 2020 8:11 am
Reputation: 2

Re: Valheim

Post by TomSkylark »

Does it work in multiplayer?

User avatar
ptna9000
Noobzor
Noobzor
Posts: 5
Joined: Tue Mar 02, 2021 2:34 pm
Reputation: 2

Re: Valheim

Post by ptna9000 »

I've only tested it in single player (it just adds two silly items), though I don't see why it shouldn't if you're the host—it should work even if you join because this is a local check and not server-side.

PureReality
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater
Posts: 82
Joined: Wed Dec 04, 2019 4:33 am
Reputation: 3

Re: Valheim

Post by PureReality »

So looks like Valheim+ 9.5 (possibly 9.4 as well as I haven't fully tested) broke the "Free Crafting/Upgrading | No Resources required | Activate while in Inventory or Workbench" finally for me xD

"Free Crafting/Upgrading | No Resources Required (faster as the one above)" somewhat works, but instead it just allows you to craft what you already know for free without any resource usage, but upon crafting a single item it instantly starts unlocking all recipes in the game which is not something I want it to do.

Valheim+ 9.3 and below works just fine in terms of how things are supposed to work with the "Free Crafting/Upgrading | No Resources required | Activate while in Inventory or Workbench".

The table from viewtopic.php?p=176048#p176048 however works perfectly fine on valheim+ 9.5 for the "Free Craft,Building & Upgrading" along with actually being a lot quicker and not needing to open inventory or any workbenches for it to first activate, so maybe you could look into how cake-san is doing it and implement it?

User avatar
Akira
Table Makers
Table Makers
Posts: 311
Joined: Fri May 24, 2019 2:04 am
Reputation: 207

Re: Valheim

Post by Akira »

PureReality wrote:
Mon Mar 15, 2021 9:06 am
So looks like Valheim+ 9.5 (possibly 9.4 as well as I haven't fully tested) broke the "Free Crafting/Upgrading | No Resources required | Activate while in Inventory or Workbench" finally for me xD

"Free Crafting/Upgrading | No Resources Required (faster as the one above)" somewhat works, but instead it just allows you to craft what you already know for free without any resource usage, but upon crafting a single item it instantly starts unlocking all recipes in the game which is not something I want it to do.

Valheim+ 9.3 and below works just fine in terms of how things are supposed to work with the "Free Crafting/Upgrading | No Resources required | Activate while in Inventory or Workbench".

The table from viewtopic.php?p=176048#p176048 however works perfectly fine on valheim+ 9.5 for the "Free Craft,Building & Upgrading" along with actually being a lot quicker and not needing to open inventory or any workbenches, so maybe you could look into how cake-san is doing it and implement it?
Valheim+? Version 9.5? Are you talking about the Mod?
My latest table version is 2.6.5 and it's made for the latest game version from steam (vanilla game).

There was no change made to the "Free Crafting" scripts.
Also there's an information that it unlocks the recipes temporarily.
And there are three "Free Crafting" scripts, the last one doesn't unlock any recipes.
Might be a good idea to look into "Activate Me! - If you have any Problems.".

The other table you mentioned is from Cake-san and he knows a lot more than me when it comes to CE.
I'm still learning.
"a lot quicker"? Maybe you've missed it but I've updated most of my scripts so they can be activated instantly.

PureReality
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater
Posts: 82
Joined: Wed Dec 04, 2019 4:33 am
Reputation: 3

Re: Valheim

Post by PureReality »

Akira wrote:
Mon Mar 15, 2021 9:54 am
Valheim+? Version 9.5? Are you talking about the Mod?
My latest table version is 2.6.5 and it's made for the latest game version from steam (vanilla game).
Yes I am talking about the mod, as I had mentioned in a previous post that I never had any issues with mods and your table and I was making a note for people who was possibly having the same issue with the cheat not working with the latest version of V+. I know your table version is 2.6.5 and it's made for the latest game vanilla game version.
Akira wrote:
Mon Mar 15, 2021 9:54 am
There was no change made to the "Free Crafting" scripts.
Also there's an information that it unlocks the recipes temporarily.
And there are three "Free Crafting" scripts, the last one doesn't unlock any recipes.
Might be a good idea to look into "Activate Me! - If you have any Problems.".
Your not understanding my last post correctly at all, running with the latest version of V+ and the scripts I activated it actually didn't activate the recipes temporarily, as I was talking about how the "free crafting scripts" were somewhat broken once I had updated to a certain version of V+ and the "free crafting scripts" weren't fully activating until I used one marked as "faster than the above one" and that upon using that one and crafting 1 item it Permanently unlocked the recipes on the character.
Akira wrote:
Mon Mar 15, 2021 9:54 am
The other table you mentioned is from Cake-san and he knows a lot more than me when it comes to CE.
I'm still learning.
"a lot quicker"? Maybe you've missed it but I've updated most of my scripts so they can be activated instantly.
Yes 99% of your scripts activate instantly, some of them are a little slow though still for me even on vanilla.

TBH you could of ignored my last post and this entirely, as I was just making mention for people who are using V+

User avatar
Akira
Table Makers
Table Makers
Posts: 311
Joined: Fri May 24, 2019 2:04 am
Reputation: 207

Re: Valheim

Post by Akira »

PureReality wrote:
Mon Mar 15, 2021 3:06 pm
Akira wrote:
Mon Mar 15, 2021 9:54 am
Valheim+? Version 9.5? Are you talking about the Mod?
My latest table version is 2.6.5 and it's made for the latest game version from steam (vanilla game).
Yes I am talking about the mod, as I had mentioned in a previous post that I never had any issues with mods and your table and I was making a note for people who was possibly having the same issue with the cheat not working with the latest version of V+. I know your table version is 2.6.5 and it's made for the latest game vanilla game version.
Akira wrote:
Mon Mar 15, 2021 9:54 am
There was no change made to the "Free Crafting" scripts.
Also there's an information that it unlocks the recipes temporarily.
And there are three "Free Crafting" scripts, the last one doesn't unlock any recipes.
Might be a good idea to look into "Activate Me! - If you have any Problems.".
Your not understanding my last post correctly at all, running with the latest version of V+ and the scripts I activated it actually didn't activate the recipes temporarily, as I was talking about how the "free crafting scripts" were somewhat broken once I had updated to a certain version of V+ and the "free crafting scripts" weren't fully activating until I used one marked as "faster than the above one" and that upon using that one and crafting 1 item it Permanently unlocked the recipes on the character.
Akira wrote:
Mon Mar 15, 2021 9:54 am
The other table you mentioned is from Cake-san and he knows a lot more than me when it comes to CE.
I'm still learning.
"a lot quicker"? Maybe you've missed it but I've updated most of my scripts so they can be activated instantly.
Yes 99% of your scripts activate instantly, some of them are a little slow though still for me even on vanilla.

TBH you could of ignored my last post and this entirely, as I was just making mention for people who are using V+
Ah I see, thanks for clarifying :).

User avatar
johjs329
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater
Posts: 22
Joined: Wed Jan 20, 2021 10:17 pm
Reputation: 1

Re: Valheim

Post by johjs329 »

valheim is about to have another patch either tonight or tomorrow, just a heads up it might break stuff

skaltur
What is cheating?
What is cheating?
Posts: 2
Joined: Mon Mar 22, 2021 5:49 pm
Reputation: 0

Re: Valheim

Post by skaltur »

Hi!

First of all, thank you for this awesome table! You guys are the best!

Now, since Friday (I think), whenever I select Valheim process, Cheat Engine just freezes. Do you guys know why? Or is this happening only to me?

Thanks again!

Post Reply