Valheim

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Akira
Table Makers
Table Makers

Re: Valheim

Post by Akira »

skaltur wrote:
Mon Mar 22, 2021 5:53 pm
Hi!

First of all, thank you for this awesome table! You guys are the best!

Now, since Friday (I think), whenever I select Valheim process, Cheat Engine just freezes. Do you guys know why? Or is this happening only to me?

Thanks again!
Still working fine for me.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

skaltur
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by skaltur »

Akira wrote:
Mon Mar 22, 2021 6:12 pm
skaltur wrote:
Mon Mar 22, 2021 5:53 pm
Hi!

First of all, thank you for this awesome table! You guys are the best!

Now, since Friday (I think), whenever I select Valheim process, Cheat Engine just freezes. Do you guys know why? Or is this happening only to me?

Thanks again!
Still working fine for me.
Thanks for the fast response!

But I still have the issue. I already tried uninstalling Cheat Engine and intalling it again. Doesn't help. Also I already repaired the game installation and still have the problem.

Does anyone know what might be happening?

Thanks!

Akira
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Akira »

skaltur wrote:
Mon Mar 22, 2021 9:18 pm
Thanks for the fast response!

But I still have the issue. I already tried uninstalling Cheat Engine and intalling it again. Doesn't help. Also I already repaired the game installation and still have the problem.

Does anyone know what might be happening?

Thanks!
Well if it worked before and now it doesn't then check what has changed since then.

Metalred3
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Metalred3 »

Any chance of having unbreakable harpoon line?

appledog
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by appledog »

God mode, unlimited stamina, and fly stopped working for me all of a sudden. I can't click to activate them on the table.

somedude987
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by somedude987 »

appledog wrote:
Tue Mar 23, 2021 10:17 am
God mode, unlimited stamina, and fly stopped working for me all of a sudden. I can't click to activate them on the table.
Game was updated to 0.148.6 today, so that might be why.

appledog
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by appledog »

somedude987 wrote:
Tue Mar 23, 2021 10:21 am
appledog wrote:
Tue Mar 23, 2021 10:17 am
Game was updated to 0.148.6 today, so that might be why.
Thanks. I was using them 2 hours ago which is why I was shocked.

wooteevar
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by wooteevar »

Stealth is also included in the list of broken cheats.

Caius101
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Caius101 »

Thank you for the cheats. Also, as others have said... some of the table is out of date after the update that occurred this morning. An update would be most appreciated.

Akira
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Akira »

Caius101 wrote:
Tue Mar 23, 2021 2:11 pm
Thank you for the cheats. Also, as others have said... some of the table is out of date after the update that occurred this morning. An update would be most appreciated.
Yeh :D

doobiedoo
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by doobiedoo »

Much of the table is updated+functional but the Build commands, Fly, etc don't seem to work for me within v2.7.

Still v good, best thing going for Valheim.

jhardin2285
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by jhardin2285 »

Using the most recent table, but the same thing happened on an earlier version as well. I'm speculating but, it may be due to changes in the game update?

While in-game the "unlimited stamina" script stopped working. Reloaded game and CT and now the check box for the script never activates. I know in earlier versions of the CT you had to change your stamina level a bit and then wait a moment for the unlimited stamina script to activate, however, now it seems to be completely disabled.

It also may be just me doing something wrong, but I figured I'd mention it, just in case it's legitimate. It just started happening about 10 minutes ago (3:30am_CST)

Thank you!

*EDIT* Also, I can't read apparently and didn't notice the several posts before mine that mentioned the exact same thing. Sorry...

LeFiXER
LeFixer
LeFixer

Post by LeFiXER »

jhardin2285 wrote:
Wed Mar 24, 2021 8:45 am
Using the most recent table, but the same thing happened on an earlier version as well. I'm speculating but, it may be due to changes in the game update?

While in-game the "unlimited stamina" script stopped working. Reloaded game and CT and now the check box for the script never activates. I know in earlier versions of the CT you had to change your stamina level a bit and then wait a moment for the unlimited stamina script to activate, however, now it seems to be completely disabled.

It also may be just me doing something wrong, but I figured I'd mention it, just in case it's legitimate. It just started happening about 10 minutes ago (3:30am_CST)

Thank you!

*EDIT* Also, I can't read apparently and didn't notice the several posts before mine that mentioned the exact same thing. Sorry...

Join Discord server:
[Link]

johjs329
Cheater
Cheater

Post by johjs329 »

Just a heads up about that discord link posted above, I tried to join with my discord and as soon as I entered the server my account got locked and required a phone number to unlock it. If you do not have a phone you are willing to use do NOT join it.

Edit: I am not blaming the owners of the server because I do not know if they caused the issue themselves, just be aware that it does require phone verification.

Akira
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Akira »

johjs329 wrote:
Wed Mar 24, 2021 1:21 pm
Just a heads up about that discord link posted above, I tried to join with my discord and as soon as I entered the server my account got locked and required a phone number to unlock it. If you do not have a phone you are willing to use do NOT join it.

Edit: I am not blaming the owners of the server because I do not know if they caused the issue themselves, just be aware that it does require phone verification.
The discord server is linked in the first post under the table since...well it was always there.
The Server doesn't allows guest accounts which is why you need to verify your account.
But you do NOT need to add a phone number, you can also make the verification through your e-mail.