Valheim

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Akira
Table Makers
Table Makers

Re: Valheim

Post by Akira »

Cabola wrote:
Fri Feb 19, 2021 2:16 am
jindricek wrote:
Wed Feb 17, 2021 11:51 pm
Crafting without resources is broken on table 2.0
It's the same for me, and checking the blue one with weather changes crashes the game. This is even in 2.1 but then again it's still only made for 143.6 so makes sense..
There's an error on your end, the script works fine for me, also i just forgot to change the game version number lol, thanks for reminding me :D

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Liameister
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Liameister »

Cheat table not working? Unable to do anything with the enabled cheat table in f5 console. Also every time I type "imacheater" it comes up false every time it wont toggle on and off.

Or does it just not work in multiplayer? I had someone on my server spawn in a xmas tree and I cant for the life of me figure out how they did it :x

Akira
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Akira »

Liameister wrote:
Fri Feb 19, 2021 7:41 am
Cheat table not working? Unable to do anything with the enabled cheat table in f5 console. Also every time I type "imacheater" it comes up false every time it wont toggle on and off.

Or does it just not work in multiplayer? I had someone on my server spawn in a xmas tree and I cant for the life of me figure out how they did it :x
The Cheat Table is working fine for me.

Console and Cheat Table are two different things, you don't need the table to use commands.
The Script to enable console command does pretty much the same as the command "imacheater".

Console commands are working fine in Singleplayer & Local Server, didn't tested it in dedicated server & other servers.

Cabola
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Cabola »

Akira wrote:
Fri Feb 19, 2021 3:09 am
Cabola wrote:
Fri Feb 19, 2021 2:16 am
jindricek wrote:
Wed Feb 17, 2021 11:51 pm
Crafting without resources is broken on table 2.0
It's the same for me, and checking the blue one with weather changes crashes the game. This is even in 2.1 but then again it's still only made for 143.6 so makes sense..
There's an error on your end, the script works fine for me, also i just forgot to change the game version number lol, thanks for reminding me :D
Well activating the free build option keeps telling me that minimum requirements aren't met. So to build I have to have the actual amount of building materials in my inventory, and as soon as I have that it uses the materials which makes it not free ;) So what else do I need to have activated to be able to build free of charge, as it's the only option activated..?

Have to say, never had any problems before this update so :/

Akira
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Akira »

Cabola wrote:
Fri Feb 19, 2021 8:54 am
Well activating the free build option keeps telling me that minimum requirements aren't met. So to build I have to have the actual amount of building materials in my inventory, and as soon as I have that it uses the materials which makes it not free ;) So what else do I need to have activated to be able to build free of charge, as it's the only option activated..?

Have to say, never had any problems before this update so :/
You're not the only one with that problem so I'll look into it even if it still works for me :mellow:
Does the other Script work? There are two different Scripts for free crafting.
Last edited by Akira on Fri Feb 19, 2021 4:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.

beguiler
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by beguiler »

Not sure if this will help, but I have had issues with Unity based games and some tables usually it's not the table but the way unity does the JIT stuff. Usually the fix to get it working is to close CE and restart game, then in game craft something then run CE, pick process, load table then enable the stuff you want again and try it then. That usually fixes things. Also you don't always have to restart the game, but sometimes you have to before it will work properly (well from my experience with My Time in Portia anyway). I don't have this game but have thinking about getting it so I can't say for sure but it is a unity game like Portia so it might. :)

Akira
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Akira »

Free Crafting/Upgrading (No Resources required | Activate while in Inventory or Workbench)
Works fine, after the first time activating it needs a moment to take effect (after it's activated) .
You can craft items for free and you don't even need to have the required items in your inventory.
As a side effect it unlocks all Crafting Recipes temporarily (Resets when logging out or closing the game).

Cabola
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Cabola »

Akira wrote:
Fri Feb 19, 2021 4:14 pm
Free Crafting/Upgrading (No Resources required | Activate while in Inventory or Workbench)
Works fine, after the first time activating it needs a moment to take effect (after it's activated) .
You can craft items for free and you don't even need to have the required items in your inventory.
As a side effect it unlocks all Crafting Recipes temporarily (Resets when logging out or closing the game).
Yup it works for me too, if I do it through the workbench. Before I only opened my inventory and then activated it, and it wouldn't work. But activating it having the workbench open it makes things become free to build. How strange..

PureReality
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by PureReality »

Cabola wrote:
Fri Feb 19, 2021 10:42 pm
Akira wrote:
Fri Feb 19, 2021 4:14 pm
Yup it works for me too, if I do it through the workbench. Before I only opened my inventory and then activated it, and it wouldn't work. But activating it having the workbench open it makes things become free to build. How strange..
That's strange, because I can do either and it works perfectly fine for me, so can't really say what your issue is.

Akira
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Akira »

PureReality wrote:
Fri Feb 19, 2021 10:59 pm
That's strange, because I can do either and it works perfectly fine for me, so can't really say what your issue is.
Well it works fine for me, so no issue :D
Just needs some time before i get the effect the first time after starting the game.
After that i can toggle it on & off without a delay xD

johjs329
Cheater
Cheater

Post by johjs329 »

I still can't activate god mode but every other script works fine

PureReality
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by PureReality »

johjs329 wrote:
Sat Feb 20, 2021 2:16 am
I still can't activate god mode but every other script works fine
You need to take damage at least once before you can activate god mode.

Sigan
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Sigan »

Akira, your table works great for me. I very much appreciate all the work you put into it, along with all the contributors. One request I have is, could we make the aobscans a region aobscan? Because each cheat takes ages to activate, and since there are so many of your cheats that I play with, about the first fifteen minutes after me loading the game is simply doing as many things as possible to trigger the cheats (get hurt, shoot an arrow, run a bit, crouch, build a campfire, wear my armor), and then activating the cheats. Usually I activate as many at a time as I can, which all take their turns attempting to inject. It always works for me, but it just takes a long time...

Again, please don't take this as a critique. I really appreciate all the work you put into this. I'm just wishing they could activate faster, and the only way I can see that working is if we do an aobscanregion instead of an aobscan. Thank you!

EDIT: Here's my contribution. Infinite Food Items

Code: Select all

{ Game   : valheim.exe
  Author : Sigan
}

[ENABLE]
aobscanregion(foodDec,Inventory:RemoveOneItem+30,Inventory:RemoveOneItem+60,FF C8 89 46 30 48 8B CF 66 66 90 49 BB 40) // should be unique
alloc(newmem,$1000,foodDec)

label(code)
label(return)

newmem:

code:
//  dec eax
  mov [rsi+30],eax
  jmp return

foodDec:
  jmp newmem
return:
registersymbol(foodDec)

[DISABLE]

foodDec:
  db FF C8 89 46 30

unregistersymbol(foodDec)
dealloc(newmem)

{
// ORIGINAL CODE - INJECTION POINT: Inventory:RemoveOneItem+4b

Inventory:RemoveOneItem+26: 49 BB 00 32 CD 03 97 01 00 00  - mov r11,System.Collections.Generic:List`1:Contains
Inventory:RemoveOneItem+30: 41 FF D3                       - call r11
Inventory:RemoveOneItem+33: 85 C0                          - test eax,eax
Inventory:RemoveOneItem+35: 75 07                          - jne Inventory:RemoveOneItem+3e
Inventory:RemoveOneItem+37: 33 C0                          - xor eax,eax
Inventory:RemoveOneItem+39: E9 5A 00 00 00                 - jmp Inventory:RemoveOneItem+98
Inventory:RemoveOneItem+3e: 48 63 46 30                    - movsxd  rax,dword ptr [rsi+30]
Inventory:RemoveOneItem+42: 83 F8 01                       - cmp eax,01
Inventory:RemoveOneItem+45: 7E 1E                          - jle Inventory:RemoveOneItem+65
Inventory:RemoveOneItem+47: 48 63 46 30                    - movsxd  rax,dword ptr [rsi+30]
// ---------- INJECTING HERE ----------
Inventory:RemoveOneItem+4b: FF C8                          - dec eax
// ---------- DONE INJECTING  ----------
Inventory:RemoveOneItem+4d: 89 46 30                       - mov [rsi+30],eax
Inventory:RemoveOneItem+50: 48 8B CF                       - mov rcx,rdi
Inventory:RemoveOneItem+53: 66 66 90                       - nop 3
Inventory:RemoveOneItem+56: 49 BB 40 1E 52 C3 97 01 00 00  - mov r11,Inventory:Changed
Inventory:RemoveOneItem+60: 41 FF D3                       - call r11
Inventory:RemoveOneItem+63: EB 2E                          - jmp Inventory:RemoveOneItem+93
Inventory:RemoveOneItem+65: 48 8B 47 28                    - mov rax,[rdi+28]
Inventory:RemoveOneItem+69: 48 8B C8                       - mov rcx,rax
Inventory:RemoveOneItem+6c: 48 8B D6                       - mov rdx,rsi
Inventory:RemoveOneItem+6f: 83 38 00                       - cmp dword ptr [rax],00
}
EDIT 2: After activating all the cheats I normally activate on your table, I've run into a problem with the most recent update. I try to activate "Local Player," and I get the error, "_localPlayer was supposed to be added to the symbollist, but it isn't declared."

datboi332
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by datboi332 »

What about adding a delete button? by doing the opposite of the stack duping. deleting the item in the process. useful to not throw all items on the ground

NumberXer0
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by NumberXer0 »

datboi332 wrote:
Sun Feb 21, 2021 12:37 pm
What about adding a delete button? by doing the opposite of the stack duping. deleting the item in the process. useful to not throw all items on the ground
There is a mod on Nexus that deletes an item when you press the delete key while grabbing it in your inventory.