SUPER DRAGON BALL HEROES: WORLD MISSION 1.05 [+14]

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
lampuiho
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

SUPER DRAGON BALL HEROES: WORLD MISSION 1.05 [+14]

Post by lampuiho »

Auto Insta-Max Burst Mode

Auto Win Minigame CI

Auto Win Battle CI

Credit to GreenHouse for finding the original code for Burst Mode & CI. I optimized it so it now automatically completes without you moving the mouse/pressing buttons (also save a few bytes of memory because I just patched the original code)

Auto Insta-Max Transform

Auto Insta-Max Capsule

Auto Charge Kamehameha Clash

Auto Pursuit

Infinite Card Points
Custom card creation ignores card available points. You must run lua script and activate this each time you start the game to make your illegal cards 'legal'. DON'T USE THOSE ILLEGAL CARDS ONLINE AGAINST OTHERS

Card Item Menu Patch
Makes every single item available for use for custom card creation. This includes those OP enemy only mission items. AGAIN DO NOT USE THEM ONLINE

Player EXP Multiplier
Default multiplier: 2^6. Using my own code now instead of the injection point of fearlessrevolution. No longer allocates any memory. It will look like you used an item for the exp multiplier but it actually doesn't. Please don't use an exp item. I'm not sure if the game cleans up the linked list properly.

Com EXP Multiplier
Camaraderie experience multiplier x128 (0x43000000 in case you don't know where the multiplier is and change it yourself)
Same with player exp multiplier. Will look like you use an item.

Ally EXP Multiplier
Default is 2^5

Infinite Zeni at Store
Ignores your Zeni so you can buy any amount of items. I only tested the store for accessories and items.

Zeni Multiplier
Multiply Zeni received by 2^6

Go here for other options by GreenHouse (Zeni code in the old table no longer works):
viewtopic.php?f=4&t=9060

Please give me a thumb up if you find this table helpful. It is much appreciated.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1
Attachments
SDBHeroes_WorldMission_1.05.CT
2 more options and use my own code for exp
(110.22 KiB) Downloaded 1782 times
Last edited by lampuiho on Sat Jan 30, 2021 10:18 am, edited 1 time in total.

hisvileness
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: SUPER DRAGON BALL HEROES: WORLD MISSION 1.05 [+12]

Post by hisvileness »

legit havent picked up this game in a while, thank u!~

gocho07
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: SUPER DRAGON BALL HEROES: WORLD MISSION 1.05 [+14]

Post by gocho07 »

Dear iampuiho nice work

How I can edit the multiplier for Ally, com and player?

Also I dont see the Auto Win Minigame CI option in the table

Randy19
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Randy19 »

gocho07 wrote:
Wed Feb 03, 2021 9:07 pm
How I can edit the multiplier for Ally, com and player?
Open the Script, find the "shl" and raise the number there. Player says the default s 2^6 so it will be shl 6. Put that higher and it will be higher. Keep in mind though that this is binary digits. So the default shl is a 64 times multiplier, if you change it to 7 it's 128 times, 8 would be 256 times and so on.

Madmode
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Madmode »

Is there any chance we get an update for this ? It's not working on the current steam versione and I'd love the 100% perfect option

smashbro596
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by smashbro596 »

yeah this needs updating

SpiderCrimson
Cheater
Cheater

Post by SpiderCrimson »

Bumper

meochan
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by meochan »

This is not working anymore. Can you please update it?

xirtamehtsitahw
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by xirtamehtsitahw »

Figures no one would respond even though an entire week has gone by. Why is it that whenever an update is needed that involves a game that I have, people seem to drag their feet getting the updates completed. I really wish I could do this sort of thing myself, because it would really help get rid of issues like this. I can only imagine how many others have had to squirm while codes take forever to get updated for their favorite games.

lampuiho
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by lampuiho »

xirtamehtsitahw wrote:
Thu Sep 15, 2022 2:20 am
Figures no one would respond even though an entire week has gone by. Why is it that whenever an update is needed that involves a game that I have, people seem to drag their feet getting the updates completed. I really wish I could do this sort of thing myself, because it would really help get rid of issues like this. I can only imagine how many others have had to squirm while codes take forever to get updated for their favorite games.
Because I have a life and I have commitment all over the places. I only just graduated PhD and still working on my other research papers, that's on top of my actual job. When I do actually have some time to myself I do actually play games on my backlog rather than updating old projects.

Dynelf
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Dynelf »

It's kind of funny, but it's more sad than anything else. I just tried the table, and it still works. Did that guy who threw a tantrum even test it?