Atelier Ryza 2: Lost Legends & the Secret Fairy

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Master_Builder
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Atelier Ryza 2: Lost Legends & the Secret Fairy

Post by Master_Builder »

• No Item Loss on Synthesis - Synth as much as you want, no items are lost. Should be safe to leave on whenever.
  • No Item Loss on Turn in Quest - Works on those report screens that show rewards and have a narrow item box.
  • No Item Loss on Deliver Odd Story Items - Works on those misc story/deliver quests that don't have reward boxes & have a large item select area. (Like giving ore to the smith.)
  • On Acquire Item Options - Should, in theory, affect any item you gain. Tested in the field/shops/synth results. Enable/disable whichever options you want.
    • 999 Quality - Sets the quality to 999.
    • Unlock All Traits - Makes sure all traits are always unlocked.
    • Ensure At Least One Trait - If there are no traits, this adds one (Critical).
  • Infinite Shop Stock - Buy whatever, their stock won't decrease.
  • No Item Loss on Shop Development - Contribute any amount of items without losing them.
  • Shop Development Multiplier - Turn on before selecting items. If you turn it on after, then unselect something, you lose xp * multiplier.
  • Get Bonus Material Ptr - The 'extra' items you can add during synth. Base is 6 mats. "Quantity Up" in the skill tree. Resets on game load. View a recipe to update.
  • Get Gems / Mists - Reads the gems/mists addresses.
  • Get Cole / Gold Coins / Core Shards - Reads the Cole / Gold Coins / Core Shards addresses.
  • Get Hovered Item Ptr - I know Dhaos has this too, but I keep going back and forth between CE instances and it got annoying so here's my version with the addition of: trait {n} locked, level, & quantity fields. (Along with some stat fields.)
  • Core Charge Stuff
    • No CC Lost on Use - No loss when using using CC in battle. (Prevents acquisition of Core Shards. Practically meaningless with "CC Jump to Max on Gain" active.)
    • CC Jump to Max on Gain - Basically jumps to full every frame in battle. (There are two instances of this AoB but luckily we only want the first one. The functions are nearly identical and I couldn't find a good AoB to scan for without involving static addresses which'll change in updates. So it may break when the game updates, or possible alter the wrong func.)
    • CC Bottle Max After Battle - Field CC Bottle uses reset to 10 after any battle.
    • CC Bottle Max After Use - (Broke in 1.01. Will fix eventually.) Field CC Bottle uses reset the value to 10.

Thanks to DhaosCollider for the item editor code.
Thanks to CASK for a list of item ids.

I've added some trait / effect ids for late game equipment. Not many, but they're there.

Works with 1.00-1.01.
Made in CE 7.2. Other versions untested.

v7 - Added some shop & shop development scripts. Add no item loss for the other quest deliver screen. Updated "CC Bottle Max After Use" for 1.01. Added some trait / effect ids for late game equipment.

Old Versions
v6 - Added Cole / Gold Coins / Core Shards. Added Item Ids. (Thanks CASK.)
0FRar2 v6.ct
(62.77 KiB) Downloaded 67 times

v5 - Added gems, bonus mats, item pointer, removed the need for "prevent item quantity loss" code.
0FRar2 v5.ct
(44.19 KiB) Downloaded 72 times

v4 - Added 999 Quality on Harvest/Buy.
0FRar2 v4.ct
(19.08 KiB) Downloaded 64 times

v3 - Fixed AoB disable code breaking the assy. Added CC stuff.
0FRar2 v3.ct
(16.79 KiB) Downloaded 62 times

v2 - Updated for 1.00a. Made call searches agnostic. Hopefully they won't need fixing in later game versions.[/b].
0FRar2 v2.ct
(5.63 KiB) Downloaded 60 times

v1 - Initial version. (Targets v0.4.16214)
0FRar2 v1.ct
(9.26 KiB) Downloaded 59 times

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1
Attachments
0FRar2 v7.ct
(79.3 KiB) Downloaded 610 times
Last edited by Master_Builder on Wed Mar 03, 2021 3:14 am, edited 16 times in total.

DhaosCollider
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by DhaosCollider »

D00IVI wrote:
Tue Jan 26, 2021 7:59 pm
Btw the easy synthensis lvlup doesnt seems to affect the element value needed to unlock nodes so something like editing the materials element value would be nice, or including that value in the easy synthesis script ?
Thanks for the info, fixed it.
zachillios wrote:
Tue Jan 26, 2021 11:41 pm
Thanks for getting the thread going. Here's some stuff I came up with:
Thanks for the scripts, merged 2 scripts.

iloveyou771
Cheater
Cheater

Post by iloveyou771 »

can someone add a party member editor, thanks

ChiroMeiro
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by ChiroMeiro »

Sorry, can someone tell me Bubble Grass Item ID?

variante
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by variante »

OP's table has incorrect character stat ID addresses. They point to the final (visible) stats, which are not editable. You'd want them to point to the base stats, starting at +14 (MAX HP).

Also, the item stat lacks addresses for Trait ID, which starts at +12 (2 bytes each), right after Trait levels. This is the same structure as in the previous game. There are null ID values scattered within of the valid value range. DLCs incoming?

Also, zach's easy synthesis level only raises up to level 9, which is not max for some nodes (they require 14).

zachillios
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by zachillios »

variante wrote:
Wed Jan 27, 2021 4:11 pm
OP's table has incorrect character stat ID addresses. They point to the final (visible) stats, which are not editable. You'd want them to point to the base stats, starting at +14 (MAX HP).

Also, the item stat lacks addresses for Trait ID, which starts at +12 (2 bytes each), right after Trait levels. This is the same structure as in the previous game. There are null ID values scattered within of the valid value range. DLCs incoming?

Also, zach's easy synthesis level only raises up to level 9, which is not max for some nodes (they require 14).
You can edit the script from #9 to #14. I've only played about 30 minutes of the game so don't know any of the changes yet.

bachou
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by bachou »

is it possible for enemy HP multiplier ? game is too easy

Darkedone02
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Darkedone02 »

anyone made the traits id table already? hopefully be able to link more.

I wonder if there be a cheat that basically just have element value +3/link spread +3/ all elements so it's an easier time getting everything.
Last edited by Darkedone02 on Thu Jan 28, 2021 4:26 am, edited 1 time in total.

NumberXer0
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by NumberXer0 »

Master_Builder wrote:
Wed Jan 27, 2021 7:12 am
Thanks for those! My favorite kind of cheats by far. I like having to find the materials myself, but I hate having to farm them.

D00IVI
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by D00IVI »

You can duplicate things later but need gems for that, so gems pointer soon hopefully

acolyte
Cheater
Cheater

Post by acolyte »

Thanks for all the tables! I can't immediately play Ryza 2 because work so I'm glad I get to enjoy it with you guys' tables.

weeboo
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by weeboo »

Darkedone02 wrote:
Thu Jan 28, 2021 1:47 am
anyone made the traits id table already? hopefully be able to link more.
I was waiting for someone to do the list as well, but I did a version for myself and I'm sharing here.
I don't know if this has every single effects and traits, but I think it should be most of them.

Some of the XXL or XL effects that don't have any stars lit up in the description, do not seem to work.
I don't know if I'm too early in the game or it unlocks later.
Attachments
Ryza2-Traits.txt
(13.17 KiB) Downloaded 101 times
Ryza2-Effects.txt
(100.49 KiB) Downloaded 96 times

hawkins
Cheater
Cheater

Post by hawkins »

Master_Builder wrote:
I worked out the scripts for synthesizing things without consuming the ingredients. Very similar to the scripts I did for the first game.
Anyways, here you go. Both need to be active before you finish syntheses.
  • No Item Loss on Synthesis - Synth as much as you want, no items are lost. Should be safe to leave on whenever. (Just nops the function call.)
  • Prevent Item Quantity from Dropping - Items do actually have a quantity, though hidden (+2 in the item editor, 1 byte). If you don't enable the quantity loss script, the item won't look like it's lost, but items with a quantity of zero will disappear on saving/loading the game.
    (A more accurate title would be "Prevent Item Quantity from Becoming Zero". Loss is allowed, zero isn't. I copied and updated it from the first game, will rename in the next version.)
I literally just got past my first synth here so I'll add the script to prevent loss on selling / turning in a quest later.
Cant activate the first option, the game did update earlier so im not sure if its related to that.

Levifer
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Levifer »

Does anyone have an item ID list? Mainly weapons/armor would be cool.

Foomy
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Foomy »

hawkins wrote:
Thu Jan 28, 2021 9:55 am
Master_Builder wrote:
I worked out the scripts for synthesizing things without consuming the ingredients. Very similar to the scripts I did for the first game.
Anyways, here you go. Both need to be active before you finish syntheses.
  • No Item Loss on Synthesis - Synth as much as you want, no items are lost. Should be safe to leave on whenever. (Just nops the function call.)
  • Prevent Item Quantity from Dropping - Items do actually have a quantity, though hidden (+2 in the item editor, 1 byte). If you don't enable the quantity loss script, the item won't look like it's lost, but items with a quantity of zero will disappear on saving/loading the game.
    (A more accurate title would be "Prevent Item Quantity from Becoming Zero". Loss is allowed, zero isn't. I copied and updated it from the first game, will rename in the next version.)
I literally just got past my first synth here so I'll add the script to prevent loss on selling / turning in a quest later.
Cant activate the first option, the game did update earlier so im not sure if its related to that.
I think the second cheat broke too since i had my items gone even after activating the cheat