Dyson Sphere Program Table

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
SilverRabbit90
Table Makers
Table Makers

Dyson Sphere Program Table

Post by SilverRabbit90 »

Here is my table for Dyson Sphere Program

I think this work only for version - v0.6.15.5594 -

TABLE RELEASE:

- Script for Instant pick up resources (Like Plant)

- Script for Quick pick up resources (Like Ore)

- Script for Instant research Technologies and Upgrades

- Script to Add 50 more In box resorces (BEFORE active this go in inventory and move or split something) (AFTER activated move or split something for add 50 units)

- Script for Add 50 more resorces when pick up (For activate this you must pick up something)

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1
Attachments
DSPGAME.CT
(15.26 KiB) Downloaded 1930 times

PhlyDaily
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: Dyson Sphere Program Table

Post by PhlyDaily »

The game has been updated. Can you update the cheat table ? Also any idea if the .VERTA files under "\Dyson Sphere Program\Verta" can be opened or edited. Thanks as always. :)

spyingwind
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by spyingwind »

PhlyDaily wrote:
Sun Jan 31, 2021 10:52 am
The game has been updated. Can you update the cheat table ? Also any idea if the .VERTA files under "\Dyson Sphere Program\Verta" can be opened or edited. Thanks as always. :)
From poking at IL code. Those are just LOD vertex prefab data files.

IceLitty
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by IceLitty »

In research option, why set max hash point to 1... It will directly set this type research to level 10000 and can not apply research effect.
Just set [rax+10] to [rax+18] and sub self then just need one hash cube point to research done this level, I made this table for this:
Dyson Sphere Program - IceLitty.CT
(4.08 KiB) Downloaded 273 times

Shoggoth269
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Shoggoth269 »

I think the original table here broke my Dyson Sphere Stress System research and I didn't notice until after the autosaves went too far. It seems like it automatically went to Lv 6 research but I don't seem to have the effects of that research. Is there a way to reset the research level OR to just increase the angle I'm allowed to construct to match Lv 6?

oLaudix
Cheater
Cheater

Post by oLaudix »

Some caveats:
- I made it using current Steam version of the game. (0.6.16.5780)
- Construction drone flight speed and Construction drones number only updates when their respective research is done. In addition if you increase Construction drones number and build smth itll break the game (I don't know how they coded it but its stupid). What you do is you increase the number of drones, wait for research to be done and only the use the drones. Honestly i wouldnt touch this. Just use Construction drone task count and speed.
- solution for Construction drone flight speed is last script but itll only work if you built at least 1 thing since starting the game.
- most of these i found on the occasion of looking to increase my drone speed and Icarus power generation since i didn't like the mechanic and decided to share because why not. That being said I don't plan to find any more variables or maintain this table in any specific way.
Attachments
DSPGAME.CT
(74.81 KiB) Downloaded 334 times

riforma
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by riforma »

oLaudix wrote:
Sun Feb 28, 2021 12:30 pm
Some caveats:
- I made it using current Steam version of the game. (0.6.16.5780)
- Construction drone flight speed and Construction drones number only updates when their respective research is done. In addition if you increase Construction drones number and build smth itll break the game (I don't know how they coded it but its stupid). What you do is you increase the number of drones, wait for research to be done and only the use the drones. Honestly i wouldnt touch this. Just use Construction drone task count and speed.
- solution for Construction drone flight speed is last script but itll only work if you built at least 1 thing since starting the game.
- most of these i found on the occasion of looking to increase my drone speed and Icarus power generation since i didn't like the mechanic and decided to share because why not. That being said I don't plan to find any more variables or maintain this table in any specific way.
Update Pls :) . Other Stats not working.

oLaudix
Cheater
Cheater

Post by oLaudix »

Some caveats:
- I made it using current Steam version of the game. (0.7.18.7103)
Attachments
DSPGAME.CT
(75.09 KiB) Downloaded 1298 times

rubedo128
Cheater
Cheater

Post by rubedo128 »

there is cheat mod, you can install it

awq123
Noobzor
Noobzor