Yes affraid so, the game checks some things when continuing or loading a gameroulette13 wrote: ↑Wed Mar 24, 2021 8:00 amIt works thanks! btw all 4 stats come back to 1000 when I restart the game and same problem with your level cap break CT do I have to run the CTs everytime start the game? hope you understand my poor english
also there are other continuous checks like insane values for gear stats.
So those cheats needs to be enabled every time with a new nioh 2 start
and before continuing or loading a save.
- Enable BEFORE loading / continue
- Remove LOADING and Difficulty Checks
- Remove Special Effect Max Constraints
- Special Effect Strength Enforcer
i thought i had tested that... but it was late here.
so better also change that before continuing / loading.
but i think it's only used in the focus menu when adding / substracting levels....
It's not very handy but all there is atm.
Thinking of adding a "Defaults Cheats" but I am quite reluctant on that because the Main Table is made by many others not only by me,
so i am also not really keen on maintaining that
How to use this cheat table?
- Install Cheat Engine
- Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
- Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
- Keep the list.
- Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1