Nioh 2 - The Complete Edition [STEAM]

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Messy6666
Table Makers
Table Makers

Re: Nioh 2 Complete Edition CT

Post by Messy6666 »

Arikado wrote:
Tue Mar 02, 2021 4:55 pm
SinGul4ritY wrote:
Tue Mar 02, 2021 4:08 pm
other question, when "Set item quantity" is on, that "Special Effect Strength Enforcer" CAN'T be enable.
If enable "Special Effect Strength Enforcer" first, that "Set item quantity" can working together.
Is it fixable?
yeas that's no problem if you allow me to change that "set item quantiy" script, but the enforcer script has almost of no use without enabling it before loading / continue

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Arikado
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Arikado »

SinGul4ritY wrote:
Tue Mar 02, 2021 5:15 pm
Arikado wrote:
Tue Mar 02, 2021 4:28 pm
I apologize.
but how to make them standalone? like 1 main script + 2 enabler.
Absolutely no need to apologize
we are all here to share ideas/knowledge.

It is possible to make them standalone but then again, there will be still need to disable 1 (automatically) instead of enabling it
or i do need to modify the hook "<< Check the box." > "For Coders:" > " Nioh 2 – The Complete Edition" > "MainScript"
to still maintain this table as user friendly...
This should be the common way for this kind of hook... run it always, make it user friendly at top levels....
But it's not something i would prefer because of course i didn't code that hook in the first place and also i'm not a fan about the extra maintenance it would maybe cause me.

hope that make some sense, otherwise feel free to pm me, if you prefer that.
If modify "<< Check the box." > "For Coders:" > " Nioh 2 – The Complete Edition" > "MainScript" r required, that forget it. This may making inscrutable work load for it. ;)

Arikado
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Arikado »

SinGul4ritY wrote:
Tue Mar 02, 2021 5:16 pm
Arikado wrote:
SinGul4ritY wrote:
Tue Mar 02, 2021 4:08 pm
other question, when "Set item quantity" is on, that "Special Effect Strength Enforcer" CAN'T be enable.
If enable "Special Effect Strength Enforcer" first, that "Set item quantity" can working together.
Is it fixable?
yeas that's no problem if you allow me to change that "set item quantiy" script, but the enforcer script has almost of no use without enabling it before loading / continue
"set item quantiy" script set build by DhaosCollider & update by InfinityArts, NOT ME. Ask them for sure.
viewtopic.php?p=176821#p176821
viewtopic.php?p=176995#p176995

Messy6666
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Messy6666 »

Arikado wrote:
Tue Mar 02, 2021 5:40 pm
SinGul4ritY wrote:
Arikado wrote:

Is it fixable?
"set item quantiy" script set build by DhaosCollider & update by InfinityArts, NOT ME. Ask them for sure.
thanks but not this way...
i was only enthousiast and offering my part, by contributioning parts of my table
if they cause bugs i'll try to fix it as in the past...
if you don't wanna use them, i am not offended also
I am just not gonna beg or something to allow them into this table of yours
Last edited by Messy6666 on Wed Mar 03, 2021 2:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Arikado
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Arikado »

SinGul4ritY wrote:
Tue Mar 02, 2021 6:17 pm
Arikado wrote:
Tue Mar 02, 2021 5:40 pm
SinGul4ritY wrote:

thanks but not this way...
i was only enthousiast and offering my part, by contributioning parts of my table
if the cause bugs i'll try to fix it as in the past...
if you don't wanna use them, i am not offended also
I am just not gonna beg or something to allow them into this table of yours
for me, improve it. :)

Messy6666
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Messy6666 »

Arikado wrote:
Tue Mar 02, 2021 6:43 pm
for me, improve it. :)
improve it yourself, or better your attitude, you didn't code anything yourself imo in this table so if you don't understand some of it or the impact it has on other parts... don't offend/blame others
Still respect for your work, last comment from me
Last edited by Messy6666 on Wed Mar 03, 2021 2:31 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Kikokage
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Kikokage »

Arikado wrote:
Tue Mar 02, 2021 4:36 pm
my [Script v1.14] is out! :)

viewtopic.php?p=177178#p177178
Okay... why your table is not going to have more updates? :( I liked it a lot.

Arikado
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Arikado »

Kikokage wrote:
Tue Mar 02, 2021 8:52 pm
Arikado wrote:
Tue Mar 02, 2021 4:36 pm
my [Script v1.14] is out! :)

viewtopic.php?p=177178#p177178
Okay... why your table is not going to have more updates? :( I liked it a lot.
personal reason.
END.

yes2u3no
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by yes2u3no »

Is there a new version that's up to date with today's update? Because Arikado just removed the downloads to his tables due to personal reasons.

rudm09
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by rudm09 »

Hey i have a question how exactly do i go adding a set bonus to an equipment that do not have a set bonus

Z3nas
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Z3nas »

rudm09 wrote:
Tue Mar 02, 2021 11:27 pm
Hey i have a question how exactly do i go adding a set bonus to an equipment that do not have a set bonus
You add the special effect of the set bonus on the equipment (or soul core? I have not tested this on a core) as you would any other effect, so instead of a regular effect like 'Item Drop Rate' you would add 'Acala's Grace' or/and 'Warrior of the West's Honor'.

EDIT: There is a trick you can also do, if you mark the Footer Pt.2 of the effect as 'Innate or Set Bonus' it will lock it into the equipment, making it so you can add multiple instances of the same effect into a single piece of gear and the game will not reset them. I would imagine you can add the same set bonus into a single piece meaning a single piece would give you the full bonus. However I have not tested this on set bonuses specifically so I cannot confirm it will work for them, but at the very least you can give a single equipment multiple different Graces and/or Set Bonuses.
yes2u3no wrote:
Tue Mar 02, 2021 10:16 pm
Is there a new version that's up to date with today's update? Because Arikado just removed the downloads to his tables due to personal reasons.
Here are the last two tables I had - of course I take no credit nor do I even know what works or does not.

That said, thanks to everyone who has contributed and helped in getting the tables put together so far. <3
Attachments
Steam - NIOH 2 [Script v1.13.1][FOR v1.26].CT
Update 1.26
(549.58 KiB) Downloaded 2324 times
Steam - NIOH 2 [Script v1.14][FOR v1.27].CT
Update 1.27
(544.66 KiB) Downloaded 7383 times
Last edited by Z3nas on Wed Mar 03, 2021 12:55 am, edited 1 time in total.

rudm09
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by rudm09 »

Z3nas wrote:
Wed Mar 03, 2021 12:42 am
rudm09 wrote:
You add the special effect of the set bonus on the set as you would any other effect, so instead of a regular effect like 'Item Drop Rate' you would add 'Acala's Grace' or/and 'Warrior of the West's Honor'.
yes2u3no wrote:
Tue Mar 02, 2021 10:16 pm
Here are the last two tables I had - of course I take no credit nor do I even know what works or does not.

That said, thanks to everyone who has contributed and helped in getting the tables put together so far. <3
Hey sorry but when i do exactly what you said the effect appears but when i press l2 to see the set effects none of the effects are active even with two parts of the armor with the same effect,also i forgot to ask in my last post but there is a way to activate all set effects with only one part of the set?Thank you for your help!

Z3nas
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Z3nas »

rudm09 wrote:
Wed Mar 03, 2021 12:51 am
Z3nas wrote:
rudm09 wrote:
You add the special effect of the set bonus on the set as you would any other effect, so instead of a regular effect like 'Item Drop Rate' you would add 'Acala's Grace' or/and 'Warrior of the West's Honor'.
Hey sorry but when i do exactly what you said the effect appears but when i press l2 to see the set effects none of the effects are active even with two parts of the armor with the same effect,also i forgot to ask in my last post but there is a way to activate all set effects with only one part of the set?Thank you for your help!
Ohh I just so happen to make an edit to my post that might answer your last question, but tl:dr would be that you would need to add multiple instances of the same set bonus into a single piece of equipment.

As for the first question, I am almost certain that the times I've added graces the graces screen updated with the bonus immediately. But try to save and reload your file, that might force the game to recalculate your set bonus. Let me know if that works.

rudm09
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by rudm09 »

Z3nas wrote:
Wed Mar 03, 2021 12:59 am
rudm09 wrote:
Z3nas wrote:

Ohh I just so happen to make an edit to my post that might answer your last question, but tl:dr would be that you would need to add multiple instances of the same set bonus into a single piece of equipment.

As for the first question, I am almost certain that the times I've added graces the graces screen updated with the bonus immediately. But try to save and reload your file, that might force the game to recalculate your set bonus. Let me know if that works.
Hey sorry for asking again but maybe im doing something wrong and i dont know so i will send a photo of the item and the cheat engine table to see if you could please help me [Link]

Z3nas
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Z3nas »

rudm09 wrote:
Wed Mar 03, 2021 1:23 am
Z3nas wrote:
Wed Mar 03, 2021 12:59 am
rudm09 wrote:

Hey sorry for asking again but maybe im doing something wrong and i dont know so i will send a photo of the item and the cheat engine table to see if you could please help me [Link]
Uhh, looks like I misspoke. I played around with it and it looks like Set Bonuses do not behave just like Graces like I expected. Looks like the set bonuses look for specific associated pieces of gear before they actually trigger, it seems to be for this reason that you cannot stack multiple instances of the same set bonus on a single piece as it will not trigger the next instance without finding that other piece of correct gear. There is probably a simple way to bypass this but I do not know how to help with that.

Hopefully someone else in here has run into this issue and can comment further, meanwhile my suggestion would be to use the correct piece of gear for the set bonus you want. And use the special effects to make that piece of gear as similar as you can to the one you actually want to be using.