Nioh 2 - The Complete Edition [STEAM]

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
ApexDS
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: Nioh 2 Complete Edition CT

Post by ApexDS »

groxer wrote:
Mon Sep 13, 2021 6:15 am
Updated the script to equipment stats editor. Only done limited testing but seems to work fine for me. As always, please backup your safe before tempering with a CE table.

Credits to the original script creator.
Hey Groxer, thanks a lot for this !! It's working fine although not sure if there is a slight bug with the stats window ? Says if I temper a value on equipment it doesn't reflect on my stats page.

Say for e.g. I changed life recovery amrita absorption to 37, my stats window still shows 16 (original stat is 16)

Is that meant to work like that or am I missing something ?

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

ToucheYou
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by ToucheYou »

ApexDS wrote:
Mon Sep 13, 2021 10:54 am
Hey Groxer, thanks a lot for this !! It's working fine although not sure if there is a slight bug with the stats window ? Says if I temper a value on equipment it doesn't reflect on my stats page.

Say for e.g. I changed life recovery amrita absorption to 37, my stats window still shows 16 (original stat is 16)

Yes, it is meant to be like that. The stat change will be updated once you save and the load that save, ONLY IF the value is possible in normal gameplay, however, due to the way sanity check in this game works.

I would suggest just to use the "Efficiency" drop down on the stat and pick "10000: Max Value (Legit)" then do the above step.

ApexDS
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by ApexDS »

groxer wrote:
Mon Sep 13, 2021 11:27 am
ApexDS wrote:

Yes, it is meant to be like that. The stat change will be updated once you save and the load that save, ONLY IF the value is possible in normal gameplay, however, due to the way sanity check in this game works.

I would suggest just to use the "Efficiency" drop down on the stat and pick "10000: Max Value (Legit)" then do the above step.
Does that mean then there's no point in changing values then if I just set everything to Max Value (Legit) because if you save and reload the save the game will just auto load the max value possible for that stat ?

E.g. I just tried it again on the life recovery amrita absorption when I changed the max value (legit), save then reload the game auto sets the value to '17' instead of my previous '16'. Now when I change it to 16 again, lock the value, save and reload even if the item shows '16' the stat window still shows '17'.

Is that how it is supposed to work ? Sorry I'm just a bit confused :/

ApexDS
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by ApexDS »

ApexDS wrote:
Mon Sep 13, 2021 11:49 am
groxer wrote:
ApexDS wrote:

Does that mean then there's no point in changing values then if I just set everything to Max Value (Legit) because if you save and reload the save the game will just auto load the max value possible for that stat ?

E.g. I just tried it again on the life recovery amrita absorption when I changed the max value (legit), save then reload the game auto sets the value to '17' instead of my previous '16'. Now when I change it to 16 again, lock the value, save and reload even if the item shows '16' the stat window still shows '17'.

Oh also I see an option for 'Max Value (in data)'. Not sure what that is ?

Messy6666
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Messy6666 »

Krimi wrote:
Mon Sep 13, 2021 8:09 am
This is my first post. I want to thank everyone about the contribution to these trainers.
The three cheats I use are: Equipment affix editor, Item quantity and Change drop to specific item to get these weapon's secret drops from bosses.
Hi Krimi nice to hear, luckily groxer has already fixed the equipment editor.
Make sure to backup your saves before using the "Change drop to specific item", cause sometimes ( i dunno why ) it can make things weird

KS212
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by KS212 »

Glad to see the equip editor has been fixed, that was honestly THE single most important one.

Toga
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Toga »

KS212 wrote:
Mon Sep 13, 2021 4:02 pm
Glad to see the equip editor has been fixed, that was honestly THE single most important one.
lol ok, nice comment... this will surely not make them to bother next big update

KS212
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by KS212 »

Toga wrote:
Mon Sep 13, 2021 7:18 pm
KS212 wrote:
Mon Sep 13, 2021 4:02 pm
lol ok, nice comment... this will surely not make them to bother next big update
Didn't mean any disrespect by it, but its true that out of all the features of the table the equip editor was THE big one.

Messy6666
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Messy6666 »

Update
2021-09-13 v1.2 for Nioh 1.28.0
Thanks to groxer's fix for the equipment editor here a quick update.
Keep in mind not everything is working
and I haven't tested everything extensively

viewtopic.php?p=183969#p183969

Meatandgreens
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Meatandgreens »

Just wanna shout out to thank Groxer, SinGul4rity & everyone else who helped update the tables. Thanks guys! Much appreciated! :D

Messy6666
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Messy6666 »

ApexDS wrote:
Mon Sep 13, 2021 11:49 am
groxer wrote:
ApexDS wrote:

you have to enable "Remove Special Effect Max Constraints ( Sanity Checks )" before loading when going out of the game limits,

edit:
oops quoted the wrong user

ToucheYou
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by ToucheYou »

--snipped--
Attachments
nioh2_max_drop_rate.CT
Updated for 1.28
(2.42 KiB) Downloaded 595 times
Last edited by ToucheYou on Sun Feb 06, 2022 1:33 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Messy6666
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Messy6666 »

Since groxer seems to be on fire...

here's yet another update on the full table:

awesome work m8

viewtopic.php?p=183969#p183969

Homerjay
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Homerjay »

Can anyone please confirm weather your "set item quantity" is working? It doesnt seem to work for me.

I hightlight an item in the loadout menu, the values in CE change, I change quantity to 5, nothing happens in the menu. Am I doing it wrong? I already left the menu but when I reload it, still no change.

I would be glad if you could help me

Toga
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Toga »

Homerjay wrote:
Tue Sep 14, 2021 3:30 pm
Can anyone please confirm weather your "set item quantity" is working? It doesnt seem to work for me.

I hightlight an item in the loadout menu, the values in CE change, I change quantity to 5, nothing happens in the menu. Am I doing it wrong? I already left the menu but when I reload it, still no change.

I would be glad if you could help me
I can confirm it's working.
When you change the value in CE it's not updated in Nioh 2 display
To force a display update, select another item in nioh 2 then reselect the item you have changed

Last edited by Toga on Tue Sep 14, 2021 3:56 pm, edited 2 times in total.