Nioh 2 - The Complete Edition [STEAM]

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Sanjuro
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: Nioh 2 Complete Edition CT

Post by Sanjuro »

Cool ~
Noob question: Can I just paste all that into the script editor in CE? The one that pops up when you Right-Click and "Change Script"?

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Sanjuro
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Sanjuro »

Sorry for double posting, cant seem to edit my posts yet.
I figured it out.
I opend the CT file in NotePad++, and pasted the code in there.
Saved it as another CT file, and it seems to work. The Drops are a litte bit more tame, but I keep getting purples, and sometimes blue. :)

Master_Builder
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Master_Builder »

Sanjuro wrote:
Mon May 03, 2021 4:39 pm
Sorry for double posting, cant seem to edit my posts yet.
I figured it out.
I opend the CT file in NotePad++, and pasted the code in there.
Saved it as another CT file, and it seems to work. The Drops are a litte bit more tame, but I keep getting purples, and sometimes blue. :)
You can paste scripts (not ct files, but xml script segments) directly into the CE script area. (Not the script editor.)
Editing the file and adding the xml directly is a roundabout way of doing it. Manually editing the xml can also be error prone; don't forget to validate the xml if doing it manually.

Ash
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Ash »

can anyone help me with something?
in the equipment stat editor, there's one called confusion on ninjutsu hit. Any idea if this actually exists in-game? or it is just unused
I've tried looking for info about this with no luck

Ash
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Ash »

is there a way to unlock the hidden skills in the trees? other than fighting the bosses over and over until you learn them?

KS212
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by KS212 »

Ash wrote:
Fri May 07, 2021 1:30 am
is there a way to unlock the hidden skills in the trees? other than fighting the bosses over and over until you learn them?
Use the item editor to change any item into the skill scroll, drop it, then pick it up. Proper steps are somewhere in this thread.

zerotus
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by zerotus »

does anyone know why the ct suddently stopped working for me it worked few days back now it will open then i press cross on the thing that needs to be pressed so all the editors come up but it cant find my items all anything on my nioh 2

zerotus
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by zerotus »

hey its working again but why cant i change my focus level over 1000 even when im using the right CT also why my familyry bonus is laggen like efter i close cheat engine o dont get familiryary bonus

Messy6666
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Messy6666 »

Ash wrote:
Wed May 05, 2021 6:19 pm
can anyone help me with something?
in the equipment stat editor, there's one called confusion on ninjutsu hit. Any idea if this actually exists in-game? or it is just unused
I've tried looking for info about this with no luck
if i remember correctly, they are used and from armor drops in the underworld only.

mmonk
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by mmonk »

Hi guys, I'm new to all this, running the latest CE and Nioh 2 Complete edition. I have the most recent cheat engine trainer loaded up and Nioh 2 is running, I have activated several of the cheats and put in values but literally nothing gets applied to my game? What am I doing wrong? Is the engine applying things to a save somewhere else? I only have one active save game, and one that's a backup of the same thing on my desktop. I'm irritated and confused. Help would be appreciated and sorry about my n00bishness

tnk337
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by tnk337 »

make sure you're using the table by SinGul4ritY on page 56 rather than the table on the first page.

mmonk
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by mmonk »

tnk337 wrote:
Sun May 09, 2021 5:37 am
make sure you're using the table by SinGul4ritY on page 56 rather than the table on the first page.
I noticed this a while ago after posting and managed to fix my issues, lol

I was using an outdated table, whoops.

AlexT
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by AlexT »

can anyone make a Super Armor table? ( as in Nioh1) thanks

Messy6666
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Messy6666 »

2021-05-09 v1.165
- changed: Max Drop Rate/ Item Rarity [ groxer MODIFIED ] with Drop Mode Choice
to groxer's: high, very high (same as fearlessrevolution's) and ULTRA high drop rates
- removed the 2 other ones

viewtopic.php?p=183969#p183969

ps. I didn't choose a drop-down list because of the ability to assign shortcut keys to it

Squirrel2022
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Squirrel2022 »

Master_Builder wrote:
Fri Mar 05, 2021 9:32 pm
Aygul12345 wrote:
Fri Mar 05, 2021 8:27 pm
How to find the values and create ignore crafting requirements?
1: Find the quantity address of one of the required items. (Either yourself or just use some item highlighter script.)
2: Find what access it.
3: Craft something using that item.
4:

Now the hard part. Analyze the assy that referenced that address. Some will be just for display, some won't. You'll have to trace callstacks and such and determine which function checks the crafting requirements. The call count helps too. If it's 1 call per frame, it's most likely for display.

You can decompile the assy to C code with Ghidra or IDA Pro. This will help in determining what a function does, but it's still not easy. It'll make it easier than looking at raw assy most of the time.

And from there, figure out where/how to make it think you have the items. Maybe you just have to change a condition jump to always jump. Maybe you need to make a function always return true. Depends on the game and the complexity of the code.

But this is just a basic overview of what to look for. If you need more, I know you can find tut vids on Ghidra/IDA Pro.
It's probably easier to try this on another game with a simpler crafting system first. Nioh 2 lets the user chose exactly which requirements to include when crafting so it's more complicated. Like, is the check done before, after, or both, whilst using the slider to select ingredient amounts?
I loved to see that somebody shows how to use with Ghidra or IDA Pro, is that not possible then with Cheatengine?
Can somebody help me with this? How to achieve ignore crafting requirements.