Nioh 2 - The Complete Edition [STEAM]

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
TurpentineEnjoyer
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Re: Nioh 2 Complete Edition CT

Post by TurpentineEnjoyer »

Does anyone know how to freeze the max HP value while using Last Gambit pill? It used to be that you max hp would remain the same after getting hit but the devs nerfed the item so that each time you get hit, your max hp decreases instead of staying at 30% max. It would be amazing to have the old critical gambit builds back if we could freeze the max hp value.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

PiKâNTo
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by PiKâNTo »

^ turn on damage reduction (with a correct modifier) when at 30% using an assigned hotkey ?

TurpentineEnjoyer
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

PiKâNTo wrote:
Sun Oct 23, 2022 12:33 am
^ turn on damage reduction (with a correct modifier) when at 30% using an assigned hotkey ?
My max HP marker still goes down even with 99% damage reduction. Only attacks which deal exactly zero damage will not reduce your max hp set by gambit pill. Eventually your max hp goes to 1% and you can't tank hits anymore.

Ex. My new max HP after using the pill goes from 4000 to 1200. I take 100 damage from an enemy and my max hp decreases to 1150.

Old critical builds would function like in this video where you could just heal back to 30% but the devs nerfed it so you can't do that anymore. I'm trying to get that back by preventing any changes to max HP upon taking damage.

Sertet
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Sertet »

Anyone got any save editors or just an item dropper table? Only save editor i found costs 20 Euros

LazyM
Cheater
Cheater

Post by LazyM »

Sertet wrote:
Wed Nov 02, 2022 8:32 am
Anyone got any save editors or just an item dropper table? Only save editor i found costs 20 Euros
don't know about any save editor but there is a table on this forum and you can edit your items and make more items drop and specific items to drop with it.

eklarcman
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by eklarcman »

Hello and thank you very much for this awesome cheat table, I use it daily for great convenience.
This might be off topic, but I'm not sure where to ask and where to start, so here we go:

Is there somewhere a list of the code pointers to all the skill moves in the game ?
I'm referring to this sort of strings that proc the active skills.
"CD 0F 0A 00 0F 00 64 64 00 00 00 00 14 00 14 00 FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF 56 38 00 00 80 00 FF FF 00 00 00" = Severing Spin
"E5 00 00 00 00 FF 64 64 20 00 00 00 05 00 21 00 FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF 80 91 00 00 80 00 FF FF 00 00 00" = Demon Dash
etc.

I don't know anything about coding per se, but I've been tinkering (through trail and error) with a cheat table that adds more binds for active skills, so you don't have to choose only one skill from all the cool stuff in the game.
It's called "Skills Expanded" if you're interested.

The table in question is focused on some particular skills, while missing others.
I'm looking for a list of code pointers to every skill so that I can further customize it to my liking.
(If someone is interested, I could share my progress at some point.)

Could you point me in the right direction?
Or if there isn't such a list, could you maybe give me some clues as to how I could find these codes myself? (Again, I'm a total noob to cheat engine and coding, I'm merely just using this stuff and reading on instructions, so detailing the process would be greatly appreciated).

Thanks again, and sorry for the bother

Messy6666
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Messy6666 »

eklarcman wrote:
Wed Nov 02, 2022 4:52 pm
I don't know anything about coding per se, but I've been tinkering (through trail and error) with a cheat table that adds more binds for active skills, so you don't have to choose only one skill from all the cool stuff in the game.
It's called "Skills Expanded" if you're interested.
Very interesting
Not sure if i can be of any help though or how to implement it
It's a long time since i actually looked at nioh 2 code.

If you can share it, i (maybe) have a look at it... no promises

-edit-
i never looked at skills before, i think it was Master_Builder who made some hacks for it

eklarcman
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by eklarcman »

I'm currently on the road, so I'll share the modified table and a few more details in a few hours (6 to 10).

I'll edit this post ///

Messy6666
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Messy6666 »

^ no hurry
and if possible only your modified parts

Messy6666
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Messy6666 »

eklarcman wrote:
Thu Nov 03, 2022 6:20 am
I'll edit this post ///
I took a look at it yesterday and there are some functions for handling skills like Player_Has_Skill etc ...
Needs way more work to see if it useful

ps. if you edit your post with info, pls add a new reply also
because otherwise i won't notice it ( bookmarks )

regards

TurpentineEnjoyer
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Anyone know how to find and edit the hex values responsible for the frame rate limit and draw/lod distance? It's been recently done for dark souls 3 and elden ring so I'm wondering if it's possible for this game and nioh 1.

eklarcman
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by eklarcman »

Messy6666 wrote:
Sat Nov 05, 2022 9:18 am
eklarcman wrote:
Thu Nov 03, 2022 6:20 am
I'll edit this post ///
I took a look at it yesterday and there are some functions for handling skills like Player_Has_Skill etc ...
Needs way more work to see if it useful

ps. if you edit your post with info, pls add a new reply also
because otherwise i won't notice it ( bookmarks )

regards
Sorry for the delay, I was busy and all over the place, so I didn't have much time to fire up CE and Nioh.
But I've tinkered a bit more, and I'm quite confident now that I can add at least ~20 unused button combinations to procc not only active skills, but also soul cores and items (imagine starting a combo and ending it with auto-transforming into Enenra even if you don't have it on any Guardian Spirit slot, or instead of a dodge/guard doing a quick-change scroll drop from the sky attack).
I've also found most skills animations with a bit of help from the very useful composite spreadsheet pinned on the Nioh discord -> nioh2-pc-mods.

Now multiply those ~20 keybinds by 16 (9x quick attack combos and 7 strong attack combos combined for all stances)
and that's kind of the number of moves available all around (for the sword, at least - other weapons might vary a bit, based on their quick/strong possible combos)

But I've heard that the mod developer will update it shortly to add one more input: Guard+Shiftling Button (L1+R2)
So if I get my hands on the Shiftling Button values, I can probably add ~5 more key combinations, multiply that by ~16 again. It's getting crazy.

You'll have to wait a bit longer for my version of the CT because I'm still kind of organizing it, seeing what's possible and what's not, and I'm also waiting on the original developer's update.

I will also make a guide on how to customize this yourselves as you see fit.
Last edited by eklarcman on Sun Nov 06, 2022 10:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Toga
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Toga »

TurpentineEnjoyer wrote:
Sun Nov 06, 2022 7:32 pm
Anyone know how to find and edit the hex values responsible for the frame rate limit and draw/lod distance? It's been recently done for dark souls 3 and elden ring so I'm wondering if it's possible for this game and nioh 1.
They are not the same engine but anyways i have readed on several sources (like reddit) that many of the game logic is bound to fps (like animations)
So you have to also be able to adjust some sort of time scaling functions etc.
eklarcman wrote:
Sun Nov 06, 2022 10:01 pm
But I've heard that the mod developer will update it shortly to add one more input: Guard+Shiftling Button (L1+R2)

..., and I'm also waiting on the original developer's update.
oww...
do you have permission to use and publish his/hers work here (even though it's modified ) ?
Make sure to give credits in your script.

eklarcman
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by eklarcman »

I will just ask him if it's okay to post it.
Of course all the credit goes to mr. "zoranje" aka "sadocommando" for the coding.

I just swapped some minor values around to get more buttons enabled.
But I guess I don't even have to publish my modified CT... I could just give some instructions on how to modify the original one yourselves as you see fit, the ones interested, at least.

Messy6666
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Messy6666 »

eklarcman wrote:
Mon Nov 07, 2022 11:18 am
But I guess I don't even have to publish my modified CT... I could just give some instructions on how to modify the original one yourselves as you see fit, the ones interested, at least.
Hey there
i am sure Toga didn't wanted to demotivate you as we both are interested in what and how you did it.
Not so much for using it playing the game, as i don't play it anymore (i should tho), but more the implementation itself.
And i'm sure if the original author agrees, that i would like to add it to the main table.

ps. maybe join our discord, it's imho more handy to discuss little things like this
and then later post the end result here on FRF