Nioh 2 - The Complete Edition [STEAM]

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Messy6666
Table Makers
Table Makers

Re: Nioh 2 Complete Edition CT

Post by Messy6666 »

kijin wrote:
Thu Mar 11, 2021 11:58 pm
Dunno, I never had Riva tuner or any other 3rd party apps running in the background. Tried turning off most apps, still no go. I guess Ill have to leave focus level alone.
Pitty then i have no clue
Toga wrote:
Fri Mar 12, 2021 8:22 am
TheMagicalSquid wrote:
Fri Mar 12, 2021 8:14 am
What difficulty are you on right now? I think being on Dream of the Samurai is what causes the crash? It might be because we haven't unlocked the DLC 3 which is what raises the level cap to 750.
Just Dream of the Samurai,, first chapter
Those level caps checks per DLC are removed by the script
kabytos wrote:
Fri Mar 12, 2021 8:41 am
Hey guys, any idea how i can edit character stats on level up screen? I have two type of problem: when i search adress befor applying upped stats i have only black adress, it's work but resets after re-enter in game and rolls back to default stats. When i searching after applying new stast, i found green stats called nioh.exe+xxx, after i change it games just crush :( (Sorry for my bad english)
User Bletz had a topic on how to avoid this
viewtopic.php?p=179126#p179126

last but not least:
SinGul4ritY wrote:
Tue Feb 23, 2021 10:51 am
Backup your saves, i am not totally sure if this somehow bugs later progression.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

claytonicus
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by claytonicus »

So quick question. Which ct table is the item editor table? I tried going through the thread to find out and i think it might be arikado's table. In that case does anyone have a working version of the item editor since he took them all down?

kabytos
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by kabytos »

It's still doesnt apply and save :<

simon93
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by simon93 »

Hi guys. So I noticed how the same type of weapon have drastically different "break" and "block" stat, e.g. some dual sword only have 40 break but others have more than double that. I tried editing it but those two stats cannot be found inside the equipment editor. So I edited a dualsword's skills with high break and block, didn't change anything other than the skills, and I noticed the break and block stats changed to lower figures. So is there no way to edit those two figures or edit the other stats of a weapon without the game automatically nerfing those two figures?

Finally, is it possible to edit the skills of the guardian spirits?

Thanks!

Toga
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Toga »

simon93 wrote:
Fri Mar 12, 2021 5:54 pm
Hi guys. So I noticed how the same type of weapon have drastically different "break" and "block" stat, e.g. some dual sword only have 40 break but others have more than double that. I tried editing it but those two stats cannot be found inside the equipment editor. So I edited a dualsword's skills with high break and block, didn't change anything other than the skills, and I noticed the break and block stats changed to lower figures.
- open the .CT in for example notepad and search for ":<special effect>", ie - ":Break"

00001721:Block {14}
0000F75F:Block {20}
0000ACD6:Block {20}
0000F612:Block {30}
0000E7F7:Block {7}
0000B379:Block (Critical) {12.9%}
000056DA:Block (Critical) {13.0%}
00007BCC:Block (Critical) {13.5%}
000013FB:Break {14}
0000BFE9:Break {20}
00003C7E:Break {20}
0000C239:Break {25}
00001FCC:Break {3}
0000EEA0:Break {30}
000046A0:Break {4}

simon93 wrote:
Fri Mar 12, 2021 5:54 pm
So is there no way to edit those two figures or edit the other stats of a weapon without the game automatically nerfing those two figures?
- Enable " "Remove Special Effect Max Constraints" before continue or loading
and don't forget todo that every new start of nioh 2, or... guess
Last edited by Toga on Fri Mar 12, 2021 7:33 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Toga
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Toga »

claytonicus wrote:
Fri Mar 12, 2021 3:28 pm
So quick question. Which ct table is the item editor table?
Z3nas reposted the table
viewtopic.php?p=180357#p180357

kijin
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by kijin »

TheMagicalSquid wrote:
Fri Mar 12, 2021 8:14 am
What difficulty are you on right now? I think being on Dream of the Samurai is what causes the crash? It might be because we haven't unlocked the DLC 3 which is what raises the level cap to 750.
I'm at Dream of the Nioh, never used level break, only script I used is infinite amrita.

fakepixiv
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by fakepixiv »

SinGul4ritY wrote:
Wed Mar 10, 2021 7:54 am
fakepixiv wrote:
Wed Mar 10, 2021 5:44 am
I've tried searching google but couldn't find anything but, is it possible to search in the dropdown menu for the equipment editor to find a specific item instead of having to scroll through the entire thing?
sort of a search
- For Coders > Lists > listEquipment
- right click > Set / Change dropdown selection options
- uncheck: Disallow manual input

You can now double click on the dropdown value and type for example "scroll"
but instead of clicking OK, press the down arrow button (dunno how it's called), the list will advance to "Scroll of the Demon"
For some reason, the For Coders thing is grayed out for me and I can't open it. Not sure what that is. Thanks for the answer though

Master_Builder
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Master_Builder »

fakepixiv wrote:
Sat Mar 13, 2021 4:05 am
For some reason, the For Coders thing is grayed out for me and I can't open it. Not sure what that is. Thanks for the answer though
This is deliberate. It's not 'greyed out', it's just a different color. CE entries have no concept of being 'greyed out'.
It's not a normal group header, it's a regular script activated & deactivated like any other, but this one is deliberately broken to stop non-coders from opening it.

Either right lick, group config, and uncheck "hide children when deactivated". Or edit the script and remove the 'nop'.

fakepixiv
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by fakepixiv »

Master_Builder wrote:
Sat Mar 13, 2021 4:48 am
\
This is deliberate. It's not 'greyed out', it's just a different color. CE entries have no concept of being 'greyed out'.
It's not a normal group header, it's a regular script activated & deactivated like any other, but this one is deliberately broken to stop non-coders from opening it.

Either right lick, group config, and uncheck "hide children when deactivated". Or edit the script and remove the 'nop'.
Oooh. Thank you.

TheMagicalSquid
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by TheMagicalSquid »

I guess the problem is on the game's end then? The way the crashes work on update 1.27 seems to vary from people to people. Some people complain that going above 4k cause the crashes but some people only using 1080 are also crashing as well. There's some weird thing with the text ui as well and apparently some are crashing from the intro in the main menu. Personally, I never had these apply to me and I'm playing on 1080p. The only thing that causes a crash for me is the focus level and finishing a mission will sometimes crash my entire game in the same way the focus level does it. If it is update 1.27, we can only wait until Team Ninja does a patch to fix this or not.

simon93
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by simon93 »

TheMagicalSquid wrote:
Sat Mar 13, 2021 7:11 am
I guess the problem is on the game's end then? The way the crashes work on update 1.27 seems to vary from people to people. Some people complain that going above 4k cause the crashes but some people only using 1080 are also crashing as well. There's some weird thing with the text ui as well and apparently some are crashing from the intro in the main menu. Personally, I never had these apply to me and I'm playing on 1080p. The only thing that causes a crash for me is the focus level and finishing a mission will sometimes crash my entire game in the same way the focus level does it. If it is update 1.27, we can only wait until Team Ninja does a patch to fix this or not.
It absolutely is 1.27 since all those new issues appeared with it. I have 100 hours pre-1.27 and none of these problems were a thing.

DaaFloH
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by DaaFloH »

Hey, i've tried to get master of illusion+ on my gear with the equipment editor, but i get only master of illusion on it, can anyone help me ?

Master_Builder
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Master_Builder »

DaaFloH wrote:
Sun Mar 14, 2021 12:17 am
Hey, i've tried to get master of illusion+ on my gear with the equipment editor, but i get only master of illusion on it, can anyone help me ?
Then you went right past the "Set Bonus+ Flag" part. The + or regular version doesn't use a different effect id, it just needs that flag set.

ditus
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by ditus »

Is there a way to add the Boss Skills to a character?
I know i can just use the max drop rate code but I want to add them so i can use before i get to the bosses.