Nioh 2 - The Complete Edition [STEAM]

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
mamekoski
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Nioh 2 Complete Edition CT

Post by mamekoski »

hmm i'm still curious, instead of hassle ourselves with turning on Remove Special Effect Max Constraints before start-up loading everytime, is there a way to inject this cheat in the EXE file?

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Toga
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Toga »

mamekoski wrote:
Mon Jun 21, 2021 6:12 pm
hmm i'm still curious, instead of hassle ourselves with turning on Remove Special Effect Max Constraints before start-up loading everytime, is there a way to inject this cheat in the EXE file?
SinGul4ritY wrote:
Thu Mar 25, 2021 7:40 pm
mamekoski wrote:
Thu Mar 25, 2021 5:37 pm
Regarding 1) Remove Max Effect Constraints & 2) Special Effect Value Enforcer, are these code can be hex-edited in EXE file or only applied via Memory editing with CT ?
as long as it's not adding code you can patch the executable with x64dbg or whatever

The 1) Remove Max Effect Constraints & 2) Special Effect Value Enforcer..
they are not suitable for that
@mamekoski Please share your solution when you figured it out without adding code
that's including saving dropped loot and crafted loot

Master_Builder
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Master_Builder »

mamekoski wrote:
Mon Jun 21, 2021 6:12 pm
The easiest way is to create a wrapper dll to apply the code changes. i.e. code a version.dll or some other file the game loads. Have it then load in the original assembly and patch the game code.

You'll need come c/c++ knowledge, but it can be easier than modifying the exe itself. And the last time I decompiled the exe, it had to be done on a dump of the exe from mem once the game was running. Analyzing the exe on disk instead resulted in it finding hardly any functions.

Another thing to consider is the type of modification. I haven't looked too deeply, but I believe the script in question isn't just simply changing a few bytes. It's adding more bytes than it's nopping. This means you'd have to actually allocate extra space somewhere in the exe to put the new code. Doing it this way can be a hell of a lot more trouble than it's worth (nor is it trivial). Wrapper dlls are much easier.

RAVVS
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by RAVVS »

SinGul4ritY wrote:
Mon Jun 21, 2021 3:35 pm
+1
I did some more testing and managed to get the game to accept my 129. I think it's related to the address we change to insert Max Legit or Data. I've only managed to let the values stick if said efficiency address is blank. I'll test further and post screens when I'm on the PC.

Also, general question - is there a way to skip Underworld levels faster to get to the depths? I want to test the limits of scrolls of the damned.
Last edited by RAVVS on Fri Jun 25, 2021 1:03 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Toga
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Toga »

RAVVS wrote:
Tue Jun 22, 2021 2:22 am
Also, general question - is there a way to skip Underworld levels faster to get to the depths? I want to test the limits of scrolls of the damned.
There's a ""Status enhancement in the crucible"" which will skip to the end of the level
Sadly it only works for the 1st level atm.... it's never been updated after

Messy6666
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Messy6666 »

Master_Builder wrote:
Mon Jun 21, 2021 10:28 pm
The easiest way is to create a wrapper dll to apply the code changes. i.e. code a version.dll or some other file the game loads.
So true ( and in way better english kek )
RAVVS wrote:
Tue Jun 22, 2021 2:22 am
I did some more testing and managed to get the game to accept my 129. I think it's related to the address we change to insert Max Legit or Data. I've only managed to let the values stick if said efficiency address is blank. I'll test further and post screens when I'm on the PC.
Nice!
Toga wrote:
Tue Jun 22, 2021 2:42 am
There's a ""Status enhancement in the crucible"" which will skip to the end of the level
Sadly it only works for the 1st level atm.... it's never been updated after
I didn't manage to find a solution for all levels, even after days of tracing... so i let it go ( for now )
Any input/help welcome

osabakiina
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by osabakiina »

Can someone change the camera position or make a fov change code?

Ryderofchaos1337
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Ryderofchaos1337 »

So I Decided to try and use one of the more recent Cheat Tables to alter my soul cores cause I was getting tired of farming them. and it didn't work which i thought nothing of but then when I just kept playing the game normally after I finished a mission my game reset and now my Save just won't load I get a dialog box that says "no" did I fry my entire 165+ hour save? or can I still save it...... Note: I did not backup my save because I didn;t know where my save files were being stored.....

Radiation
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Radiation »

Ryderofchaos1337 wrote:
Wed Jun 30, 2021 9:34 pm
..... Note: I did not backup my save because I didn;t know where my save files were being stored.....
thats bad but... really? Image

there's a backup.bin in that dir which is made automatically
so if your real lucky....

x20afreedom
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by x20afreedom »

Is there a way to modify the effect of "set bonus requirement down", change it to minus 6 and take effect permanently

Deleting the maximum constraint of special effects seems to be unable to do this. Can the modification of the EXE file file achieve this modification?

Messy6666
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Messy6666 »

x20afreedom wrote:
Thu Jul 01, 2021 2:51 pm
Is there a way to modify the effect of "set bonus requirement down", change it to minus 6 and take effect permanently

Deleting the maximum constraint of special effects seems to be unable to do this. Can the modification of the EXE file file achieve this modification?
not atm
the "effect" is hardcoded and is a pain in the *ss to find because of the way nioh 2 handles data.
Modification of the EXE, maybe ... first we have to find the code

x20afreedom
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by x20afreedom »

Open the 64-bit CheatEngine, and start after binding to the current game process:
1. Choose to search Array of byte
2. Remove the tick in front of Writable
3. Select the HEX in front of the search box, and then paste the code given by the boss

80xxxxxxxxxxxx74xxb8xxxxxxxxxx80xxxxxxxxxxxx74xxb8xxxxxxxxxx80xxxxxxxxxxxxb8

After clicking search, a unique address will pop up
4. After double-clicking this address, it will be added to the list below
5. You will see the full picture of the string of codes. After double-clicking on it, copy the entire string of codes with spaces that pops up into a blank text. Clear all the spaces by replacing the spaces, and then copy them out

Then use Winhex to open the execution file itself and click on the telescope icon with the word HEX to paste the entire string of codes that you have just cleared the spaces in the text. Once you search, you will find it. You are not assured whether the only thing you can do is to press F3 again.
Then look at the line of code located and change EE 02 to 16 06
Operate the other two lines of code given by the boss according to the above steps

b8xxxxxxxxebxx80xxxxxxxxxxxx74xxb8xxxxxxxxebxx80xxxxxxxxxxxxb8xxxxxxxx0f45

74xxB8xxxxxxxxEBxx80xxxxxxxxxxxx74xxB8xxxxxxxxEBxx80xxxxxxxxxxxxB8xxxxxxxxB9xxxxxxxx0F45xx

Save the current executable file you modified in WinHEX, and be careful to exit the game program you are running
You have completely unlocked the 1558 level upper limit for your executable file

Thanks to 3DM "enixl" for providing the code
Thanks to 3DM "meditationxp" for providing guidance

Last edited by x20afreedom on Tue Jul 13, 2021 4:27 am, edited 1 time in total.

Toga
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Toga »

x20afreedom wrote:
Mon Jul 12, 2021 9:01 am
code given by the boss
x20afreedom wrote:
code given by the boss according to the above steps
very nice info but hmmmmm
why do you refer like this to someone who put a lot of time in this and care to share it with FearLess Revolutions

kinda .....

mamekoski
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by mamekoski »

SinGul4ritY wrote:
Thu Jul 01, 2021 6:32 pm
not atm
the "effect" is hardcoded and is a pain in the *ss to find because of the way nioh 2 handles data.
Modification of the EXE, maybe ... first we have to find the code
found the EXE location for Remove Special Effect Max Constraints ( at 0xF4D00B ), not sure what to change here :
89 43 04 45 84 F6 74 42 41 8B 40 10 41 3B FB 41

any knowledge with this? i have little to no experience with C++ so i dunno how to create a wrapper/injector DLL, thank you :)

x20afreedom
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by x20afreedom »

Toga wrote:
Mon Jul 12, 2021 7:26 pm
x20afreedom wrote:
code given by the boss
x20afreedom wrote:
code given by the boss according to the above steps
very nice info but hmmmmm
why do you refer like this to someone who put a lot of time in this and care to share it with FearLess Revolutions

kinda .....
I'm sorry for the misunderstanding caused by the translation of Chinese teaching articles