Nioh 2 - The Complete Edition [STEAM]

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
zzbumbumzz
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: Nioh 2 Complete Edition CT

Post by zzbumbumzz »

please, i need a table for successful parry :D when press block button
My timming with all skill is very bad, and die very soon :D

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Sanjuro
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Sanjuro »

Has anyone made a fix for the Damage Multiplier and Damage Reduction Multiplier?

Messy6666
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Messy6666 »

^
Due to recent comments (now deleted) on this forum topic I'm not so keen on sharing cheats/work anymore.
Too bad because i think it's a great site

Sanjuro
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Sanjuro »

Oh, alright. :(
Guess I'll have to try and revert my game back to 1.27, haha.

Alex985
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Alex985 »

Hello guys, I want to play this game again and I was wondering what is the last table that you recommend? Thanks in advance

EDIT: I have stayed in version 1.27.2, if someone is kind enough to pass me the link to download a functional table I would appreciate it very much

Zeldris
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Zeldris »

Sanjuro wrote:
Mon Oct 18, 2021 3:29 pm
Oh, alright. :(
Guess I'll have to try and revert my game back to 1.27, haha.
Alex985 wrote:
Thu Oct 21, 2021 6:54 pm
Hello guys, I want to play this game again and I was wondering what is the last table that you recommend? Thanks in advance

EDIT: I have stayed in version 1.27.2, if someone is kind enough to pass me the link to download a functional table I would appreciate it very much
for now first download SinGul4ritY's older upload viewtopic.php?p=183969#p183969
and then download groxer's latest updates starting from here ( i can be wrong ) viewtopic.php?p=213227#p213227
and merge them into 1 table ( hint: <CTRL>c <CTRL>v ).

For damage reduct/mult etc cheats,,, i'm affraid you have to look somewhere else atm, since some author's won''t be working on this table anymore

mmonk
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by mmonk »

Hi guys, not sure if anyone will be able to help with this but I updated to 1.27 on Nioh 2 and I'm trying to connect to the network... it just instantly says "failed to connect" ... I properly installed the SteamFix and updated my saves, Cheat Engine works fine, but I can't do multiplayer. SteamFix doesn't seem to be working. I searched Reddit with not much luck and posted something similar to this on a different gaming site (a fairly covert one) but I doubt I'll get an answer there for several days.

Anyone else encounter this?

Messy6666
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Messy6666 »

mmonk wrote:
Fri Oct 22, 2021 2:39 am
Hi guys, not sure if anyone will be able to help with this but I updated to 1.27 on Nioh 2 and I'm trying to connect to the network... it just instantly says "failed to connect" ...
Hi mmonk
imho i do think you can't connect is because you are using an older version of Nioh 2.
Update it to the newest version and everything should be fine ?

ps. FearLess Cheat Engine does not support multiplayer

mmonk
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by mmonk »

SinGul4ritY wrote:
Fri Oct 22, 2021 6:49 pm
mmonk wrote:
Hi guys, not sure if anyone will be able to help with this but I updated to 1.27 on Nioh 2 and I'm trying to connect to the network... it just instantly says "failed to connect" ...
Hi mmonk
imho i do think you can't connect is because you are using an older version of Nioh 2.
Update it to the newest version and everything should be fine ?

ps. FearLess Cheat Engine does not support multiplayer
thanks, I wasn't planning on using any cheats in multiplayer :mrgreen: but I will try to update to the latest and see what happens

monkeyman5710
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by monkeyman5710 »

@everyone, since the owner (of this equipment editor) and other modders on here don’t want to update this, google cheat-happens and nexus mods and use their mods/trainers

also, -rep to the creator of this tool for lack of passion & -rep to every modder in this site who doesn’t want to improve this tool

Zeldris
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Zeldris »

monkeyman5710 wrote:
Sun Oct 24, 2021 7:07 am
also, -rep to the creator
-IQ for you for posting such a motivational response for them

WuhanBoi
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by WuhanBoi »

mmonk wrote:
Hi guys, not sure if anyone will be able to help with this but I updated to 1.27 on Nioh 2 and I'm trying to connect to the network... it just instantly says "failed to connect" ... I properly installed the SteamFix and updated my saves, Cheat Engine works fine, but I can't do multiplayer. SteamFix doesn't seem to be working. I searched Reddit with not much luck and posted something similar to this on a different gaming site (a fairly covert one) but I doubt I'll get an answer there for several days.

Anyone else encounter this?
I have a rather inefficient workaround for this.
I grabbed a 1.25 version off PirateBay and edit my character save in a hex editor to match the pirated save char ID. Modify gears and stuff in the 1.25 pirated version using old CT tables on this site, then edit the hex value on the save file back to your char ID.

Tbh, if someone could spare time to teach me how to update this table I'd be extremely grateful.

Zadkielsan
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Zadkielsan »

Any possibility to someone updating singularity's table ? It would be great. Would pay for it btw.

Toga
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Toga »

Zadkielsan wrote:
Tue Oct 26, 2021 8:34 pm
Any possibility to someone updating singularity's table ? It would be great.
Hey there it's just what zeldris said: viewtopic.php?p=216781#p216781
don't pay for it
just merge groxer's updates into it ( with yes an updated and fully working equipment editor ).

If you don't know how to get a working merged table, i do think there are still people out here very willing to make a merged one and share it.
monkeyman5710 wrote:
Sun Oct 24, 2021 7:07 am
@everyone, since the owner (of this equipment editor) and other modders on here don’t want to update this, google cheat-happens and nexus mods and use their mods/trainers

also, -rep to the creator of this tool for lack of passion & -rep to every modder in this site who doesn’t want to improve this tool
wth where you thinking posting something like this...
if you took some time reading this topic you should be aware of the fact that groxer updated DhaosCollider's equipment editor's script to the latest version.
and no you don't get a link to it from me... read some stuff before posting bullshit
-iq from me also

Alex_Merzer007
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Alex_Merzer007 »

Is there an item id for Raijin helmet smithing text? or Anyone please share Epic version save files.