Nioh 2 - The Complete Edition [STEAM]

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Messy6666
Table Makers
Table Makers

Re: Nioh 2 Complete Edition CT

Post by Messy6666 »

Aygul12345 wrote:
Sun May 09, 2021 3:19 pm
Master_Builder wrote:
Fri Mar 05, 2021 9:32 pm
Aygul12345 wrote:
Fri Mar 05, 2021 8:27 pm
How to find the values and create ignore crafting requirements?
1: Find the quantity address of one of the required items. (Either yourself or just use some item highlighter script.)
2: Find what access it.
3: Craft something using that item.
4:

Now the hard part. Analyze the assy that referenced that address. Some will be just for display, some won't. You'll have to trace callstacks and such and determine which function checks the crafting requirements. The call count helps too. If it's 1 call per frame, it's most likely for display.

You can decompile the assy to C code with Ghidra or IDA Pro. This will help in determining what a function does, but it's still not easy. It'll make it easier than looking at raw assy most of the time.

And from there, figure out where/how to make it think you have the items. Maybe you just have to change a condition jump to always jump. Maybe you need to make a function always return true. Depends on the game and the complexity of the code.

But this is just a basic overview of what to look for. If you need more, I know you can find tut vids on Ghidra/IDA Pro.
It's probably easier to try this on another game with a simpler crafting system first. Nioh 2 lets the user chose exactly which requirements to include when crafting so it's more complicated. Like, is the check done before, after, or both, whilst using the slider to select ingredient amounts?
I loved to see that somebody shows how to use with Ghidra or IDA Pro, is that not possible then with Cheatengine?
Can somebody help me with this? How to achieve ignore crafting requirements.
you can use snowman ( [Link] ) for x64dbg whitch can decompile asm to c/c++
but then again neither Ghirda / IDA or x64dbg will solve your question....
You still have to do the hard work yourself... debugging, tracing etc... like we all do

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Squirrel2022
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Squirrel2022 »

SinGul4ritY wrote:
Sun May 09, 2021 4:45 pm
Aygul12345 wrote:
Sun May 09, 2021 3:19 pm
Master_Builder wrote:
Fri Mar 05, 2021 9:32 pm

1: Find the quantity address of one of the required items. (Either yourself or just use some item highlighter script.)
2: Find what access it.
3: Craft something using that item.
4:

Now the hard part. Analyze the assy that referenced that address. Some will be just for display, some won't. You'll have to trace callstacks and such and determine which function checks the crafting requirements. The call count helps too. If it's 1 call per frame, it's most likely for display.

You can decompile the assy to C code with Ghidra or IDA Pro. This will help in determining what a function does, but it's still not easy. It'll make it easier than looking at raw assy most of the time.

And from there, figure out where/how to make it think you have the items. Maybe you just have to change a condition jump to always jump. Maybe you need to make a function always return true. Depends on the game and the complexity of the code.

But this is just a basic overview of what to look for. If you need more, I know you can find tut vids on Ghidra/IDA Pro.
It's probably easier to try this on another game with a simpler crafting system first. Nioh 2 lets the user chose exactly which requirements to include when crafting so it's more complicated. Like, is the check done before, after, or both, whilst using the slider to select ingredient amounts?
I loved to see that somebody shows how to use with Ghidra or IDA Pro, is that not possible then with Cheatengine?
Can somebody help me with this? How to achieve ignore crafting requirements.
you can use snowman ( [Link] ) for x64dbg whitch can decompile asm to c/c++
but then again neither Ghirda / IDA or x64dbg will solve your question....
You still have to do the hard work yourself... debugging, tracing etc... like we all do
Is these tools really need it if you want something to achieve such as ignore crafting requirements?

Masterto
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Masterto »

After editing Sarutobi Gunsticks and playing, Game dropped to main menu and whenever i try to continue, message is NO and thats it. :/
anyway to pass it? 300 hours of gameplay. no backups. :(

Masterto
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Masterto »

UPdate: even in new game, with Safe options (ultra drop rate), Save game corrupted... Latest table.

mmonk
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by mmonk »

I apologize if this was already covered but how do I use the skill points modifier? I have one of my skill trees highlighted in game, CE recognizes them just fine, but when I try to change the "Capacity 3" value to anything above zero, the game totally restarts on me -> goes back to main title menu. I feel like the answer here is probably simple but I don't want to mess anything up and risk a corrupted save file or something.

I put those particular values back to zero and everything's fine again but I'd like to know how to use the tool to properly add skill points

Messy6666
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Messy6666 »

Aygul12345 wrote:
Sun May 09, 2021 6:48 pm
Is these tools really need it if you want something to achieve such as ignore crafting requirements?
No.. CE will do the job, they only make life a bit easier

ps. to the people stating they have troubles and no backup's...
i am sorry but
i think we warned you enough by now about making BACKUP''s

mmonk
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by mmonk »

Can anyone tell me why my game is crashing every few hours while I'm using Cheat Engine? I don't know if it's actually something to do with CE or what. It almost always happens in the middle of pulling up a menu, either at the Blacksmith while I'm interacting or the standard in-game equipment/skills/system/etc. menu. I'll post some specs:

Dell XPS 8700
4-core 3.1 gHz processor
x64 based
8GB RAM

Realtek Hi-Def Audio and NVIDIA Hi-Def audio
GeForce GTX 1050Ti GPU
1920x1080 res, LG monitor

Nioh 2 Complete Edition and latest version of Cheat Engine (7.2)

At some point I guess I'll have to try running it without the cheats again, as a control, I've got earlier saves prior to downloading CE. Just weird that it always tends to crash between the 2 and 3 hour mark of continuous play

Ash
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Ash »

SinGul4ritY wrote:
Sat May 08, 2021 10:29 am
Ash wrote:
Wed May 05, 2021 6:19 pm
can anyone help me with something?
in the equipment stat editor, there's one called confusion on ninjutsu hit. Any idea if this actually exists in-game? or it is just unused
I've tried looking for info about this with no luck
if i remember correctly, they are used and from armor drops in the underworld only.
hey again, any clue about faster onmyo casting? some of the skills in the table seem like they're unused, mostly because if you stack this effect + awakening from onmyo, you end up casting really REALLY fast

Messy6666
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Messy6666 »

Ash wrote:
Tue May 11, 2021 7:14 am
hey again, any clue about faster onmyo casting? some of the skills in the table seem like they're unused, mostly because if you stack this effect + awakening from onmyo, you end up casting really REALLY fast
hey hey again.... soz i don't have any clue about that
mmonk wrote:
Tue May 11, 2021 12:44 am
Can anyone tell me why my game is crashing every few hours while I'm using Cheat Engine? I don't know if it's actually something to do with CE or
also no clue here... maybe your 8gb ram?

mmonk
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by mmonk »

SinGul4ritY wrote:
Tue May 11, 2021 8:12 am
Ash wrote:
Tue May 11, 2021 7:14 am
hey hey again.... soz i don't have any clue about that
mmonk wrote:
Tue May 11, 2021 12:44 am
Can anyone tell me why my game is crashing every few hours while I'm using Cheat Engine? I don't know if it's actually something to do with CE or
also no clue here... maybe your 8gb ram?
yeah it's weird, I don't really have any other issues in the game or with CE at this point, may very well be the 8GB RAM isn't enough. The recommended amount is 16GB

mmonk
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by mmonk »

Also, not sure if mentioned already, can I suggest implementing a way to add Quality Umbracite (and other umbracites) in CE for this game? That would be pretty awesome

mmonk
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by mmonk »

umm... so I know I'm asking a lot of questions but I just tried to load a game and got a "No" in the dialog box?? WTF?

is this something to do with CE, or...? I'm like 170 hours in. Not cool... at least I have a recent backup save...

Messy6666
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Messy6666 »

mmonk wrote:
Thu May 13, 2021 12:36 am
umm... so I know I'm asking a lot of questions but I just tried to load a game and got a "No" in the dialog box?? WTF?

is this something to do with CE, or...? I'm like 170 hours in. Not cool... at least I have a recent backup save...
Yeah it's a shame but some others also reported that....
somehow it seem to be possible to corrupt your savefile
I never had it but that's why there is a warning about making backup's.
Thankfully you did!

mmonk
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by mmonk »

SinGul4ritY wrote:
Thu May 13, 2021 7:40 am
mmonk wrote:
Thu May 13, 2021 12:36 am

Yeah it's a shame but some others also reported that....
somehow it seem to be possible to corrupt your savefile
I never had it but that's why there is a warning about making backup's.
Thankfully you did!
yeah since that crash and error message I've been backing up saves like every 20 minutes or so or after each mission. The backup save worked, which is what I expected, I also a few days ago ended up learning how to hex edit to change ownership of saves since I logged on and played Nioh 2 with the wrong Steam account, lol. The game didn't like that when I tried loading account B's saves on account A

mmonk
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by mmonk »

this cheat engine is pretty slick though thanks to all you guys for making it happen

I've been using it on the 1st playthrough so I can actually improve my skills without every boss fight being 3 hours long b/c of dying 57 times