Nioh 2 - The Complete Edition [STEAM]

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
magniotic
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: Nioh 2 Complete Edition CT

Post by magniotic »

SinGul4ritY wrote:
Mon Mar 14, 2022 9:10 am
magniotic wrote:
Mon Mar 14, 2022 2:25 am
Is anyone able to help me figure out the hex address for the damage multiplier and damage reduction functions in the EXE file?

I want to permanently patch the game with new values for added challenge instead of running CE everytime to change the modifiers.
Imho there's no way to patch the executable directly for what you are asking...
And even if there was

The problem is that if you are going to patch the exe...
It is applied to all ( both enemies and player )

so you have to distinguish between the player and the enemies
as I have done in the script.
There will be no room for that in the original executable file so you need to make a wrapper for it.

See: Master_Builder example wrapper for v1.27.02 on Steam
I was giving more thought to this issue and what I'm trying to achieve (increased difficulty with seamless integration ie. No trainers or tables). It occurred to me that the game has a mechanic in the Stone of Penitence that increases enemy health and damage on a scale of 1-9 depending on how much you want to increase your stones level.

If this is baked into the game already, am I incorrect in believing a simple hex edit to the exe could achieve an "always on" state of the stones difficulty increase, or potentially go beyond the level 9 limit by further using the stone itself in game too layered on top of the new baseline?

My thought process is that by default, the baseline without engaging the mechanic in-game, your stone level is always set to zero. I am hoping if there's an address in the exe where I can make that zero into a +X stone difficulty of my choosing as the "floor". But I could be completely crazy in understanding how this works.

After looking into the DLL wrapper creation, it's truly beyond me... Thank you tho for suggesting it, I learned something new from it. As you guys can probably tell if I have to ask about the first part in this message, I definitely don't have the coding brains to pull anything beyond simple edits off 😁

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Messy6666
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Messy6666 »

magniotic wrote:
Wed Mar 16, 2022 10:05 am
m8 you have some good thoughts and i am not the correct person to disrespect that ( nor do i want that )
Maybe this can make life a bit easier for you ( still have to run CE and click on 1 hack tho )

Instead of making a wrapper you can always change the default values in the script:

So just double click on the hack and change the values for those shown above

(Then save the table )

Messy6666
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Messy6666 »

magniotic wrote:
Wed Mar 16, 2022 10:05 am
I was giving more thought to this issue and what I'm trying to achieve (increased difficulty with seamless integration ie. No trainers or tables). It occurred to me that the game has a mechanic in the Stone of Penitence that increases enemy health and damage on a scale of 1-9 depending on how much you want to increase your stones level.

If this is baked into the game already, am I incorrect in believing a simple hex edit to the exe could achieve an "always on" state of the stones difficulty increase, or potentially go beyond the level 9 limit by further using the stone itself in game too layered on top of the new baseline?

My thought process is that by default, the baseline without engaging the mechanic in-game, your stone level is always set to zero. I am hoping if there's an address in the exe where I can make that zero into a +X stone difficulty of my choosing as the "floor". But I could be completely crazy in understanding how this works.
ps.
tbh after carefully rereading your comment (english ain't my main language), i am not sure if this could be done or not
the way you describe it is worth investing imo
problem is i don't have time for it atm... but there way more clever people out here

magniotic
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by magniotic »

SinGul4ritY wrote:
Wed Mar 16, 2022 8:33 pm
ps.
tbh after carefully rereading your comment (english ain't my main language), i am not sure if this could be done or not
the way you describe it is worth investing imo
problem is i don't have time for it atm... but there way more clever people out here

Thanks for showing me where the code is to change in the damage multiplier/reduction CT for a default load up. I'll keep trying to explore this option to see if the EXE is hex-editable for an increase in difficulty. I'm wondering if anyone might have an idea of how I can start to search for the address of the Stone of Penance effect using CE?

i.e. Would I scan for the stone's level initially, increase it, rescan the new value and then somehow trace what changes it's made to find out where it applies a universal damage and health buff to the enemies? From there if I can isolate that factor, find where baseline (0) begins and change that to have increased damage and health as a default?

Another path, that might be simpler but I'm not sure how to find the address for this is, is that every difficulty or Dream significantly increases monster level, health, and damage, if I can find that I should be able to increase the scale factor higher by default... I want to try these ideas, just not sure how to go about doing them lol.

BOBBOB123123
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by BOBBOB123123 »

RAVVS wrote:
Tue Jun 22, 2021 2:22 am
SinGul4ritY wrote:
Mon Jun 21, 2021 3:35 pm
+1
I did some more testing and managed to get the game to accept my 129. I think it's related to the address we change to insert Max Legit or Data. I've only managed to let the values stick if said efficiency address is blank. I'll test further and post screens when I'm on the PC.

Also, general question - is there a way to skip Underworld levels faster to get to the depths? I want to test the limits of scrolls of the damned.
Does anyone know how to get 12.9 to stick? I've been trying this for the past 2 hours with no luck

chemicastn
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by chemicastn »

"Change drop item" only changes the name of dropped equipment. Tried exiting and re-entering the game but it's still like that.

Messy6666
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Messy6666 »

chemicastn wrote:
Fri May 20, 2022 1:11 am
"Change drop item" only changes the name of dropped equipment. Tried exiting and re-entering the game but it's still like that.
Just tested this by changing a travel amulet into a wooden sword...
Nothing wrong with it here.

chemicastn
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by chemicastn »

SinGul4ritY wrote:
Fri May 20, 2022 7:55 am
chemicastn wrote:
Fri May 20, 2022 1:11 am
Just tested this by changing a travel amulet into a wooden sword...
Nothing wrong with it here.
Oh, I dropped a boot to turn into a different boot for my set. I will try with items later.

kiiraz
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by kiiraz »

Great table but i have a error for 2 script on the launch

Kazhaar
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Kazhaar »

Hi, i'm new here and after reading closed to every page i can't find what i looking for.
Maybe someone can help me
I wanted to change the base stat of a weapon ( for exemple having a kurasigama scaling in constitution, courage, earth or just like another weapon ) is it possible? i don't find this option in the ct table, thanks

Messy6666
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Messy6666 »

@ the one who posted about a mistake with Change Drop Item into... ( now deleted )
afraid i don't know how to resolve that... except by restoring a backup.
kiiraz wrote:
Sat May 21, 2022 9:34 pm
i have a error for 2 script on the launch
AOB scan errors at start you can ignore, they are outdated or just not updated
Kazhaar wrote:
Mon May 23, 2022 3:13 pm
I wanted to change the base stat of a weapon ( for exemple having a kurasigama scaling in constitution, courage, earth or just like another weapon ) is it possible? i don't find this option in the ct table, thanks
You've tried the Equipment Stats Editor: Special Effects?
( I can be very wrong about this tbh.. It's been a long time since I played this game )

Kazhaar
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Kazhaar »

Thanks for your fast replies, yes i've tried and i can change the main stat with the "transform bonus" but i wanted to know if we can change all the base stat of the weapon? like changing the the strength and skill scaling in your pics too

Messy6666
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Messy6666 »

^ hehe i was afraid you where gonna ask that cause i don't know...
maybe others like groxer knows

Kazhaar
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Kazhaar »

Ok thanks, i'll wait for him so

ikun
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by ikun »