Nioh 2 - The Complete Edition [STEAM]

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Toga
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Nioh 2 - The Complete Edition [STEAM]

Post by Toga »

^ good thing you backuped cause it can be behave weird sometimes.
I personally got not into troubles with it but some were.

( Also make sure to read the table notes above the hck )

some info from more as 2 years ago:
Messy6666 wrote:
Mon Apr 12, 2021 5:14 pm

best to turn off other cheats as much as possible (including those from other trainers like fearlessrevolution's excellent trainer)
when you use the "change drop item into selectable"

here's some info on how to use it
viewtopic.php?p=180751#p180751

and some tips from Z3nas:
viewtopic.php?p=180992#p180992

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

SL88
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by SL88 »

I am looking for "Anima Bonus (Ninjutsu Hit)" but it seems that it is missing..? Is it perhaps written incorrectly as another skill would anyone know? re-summarise; (If anyone has "Anima Bonus (Ninjutsu Hit)" on one of their soul cores, would you mind opening that skill from the soul core in CE and telling me what skill name it falls under? Thank you very much!)

Toga
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Toga »

^ ain't that called
0000B229:Anima Charge (Ninjutsu Hit) {C}

?

SL88
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by SL88 »

Toga wrote:
Wed Jul 12, 2023 1:54 pm
^ ain't that called

?
You are a legend dude, ty! I was searching for "Anima Bonus ---" the entire time as that is what its called
No idea why its written as anima charge in CE
Thanks again!

Edit - Does anyone also know how to increase my clan's rank offline? I am changing the values in CE but they aren't increasing the clan rank. The protection bonus Position still says "foot soldier" - Akechi clan (40%) Would like to get it to 100, but no idea whats not working... Thanks again
I feel like I have to be online in order to do this, but I hope that's not the case.

Yep, still can't figure out how to get max bonuses for the clan... It changes glory in the editor no problem, but doesn't seem to change a thing otherwise...

simon93
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by simon93 »

SL88 wrote:
Wed Jul 12, 2023 2:18 pm
Toga wrote:
^ ain't that called

?
You are a legend dude, ty! I was searching for "Anima Bonus ---" the entire time as that is what its called
Thanks again!

Edit - Does anyone also know how to increase my clan's rank offline? I am changing the values in CE but they aren't increasing the clan rank. The protection bonus Position still says "foot soldier" - Akechi clan (40%) Would like to get it to 100, but no idea whats not working... Thanks again
I feel like I have to be online in order to do this, but I hope that's not the case.

Yep, still can't figure out how to get max bonuses for the clan... It changes glory in the editor no problem, but doesn't seem to change a thing otherwise...
I think you can just give yourself a bunch of clan points and you will automatically be promoted to elder.

simon93
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by simon93 »

Is there any way to edit the fixed set bonuses for armors? It's a pity that in the end-game most of these armors are completely useless and overshadowed by the ethereal graces. I would love to edit some of them so they become viable and good alternatives.

sunsetgor
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by sunsetgor »

If anyone's looking for the Assist Gauge in Expeditions, it looks like it's stored as a 2-byte with value equal to number of deaths remaining (so when it's full it's 4, half 2, no tries left it's 0) at nioh2.exe+2246D96. Freezing it works fine in multiplayer for infinite revives.

PiKâNTo
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by PiKâNTo »

sunsetgor wrote:
Fri Jul 14, 2023 7:23 pm
If anyone's looking for the Assist Gauge in Expeditions, it looks like it's stored as a 2-byte with value equal to number of deaths remaining (so when it's full it's 4, half 2, no tries left it's 0) at nioh2.exe+2246D96. Freezing it works fine in multiplayer for infinite revives.
Hey nice but isn't that the same as "Benevolent Grave's gauge can't be increased" by Anon-9 ?
which is already in the table

Code: Select all

<Description>"Benevolent Grave's gauge can't be increased"</Description>
                  <VariableType>Auto Assembler Script</VariableType>
                  <AssemblerScript>{ Game   : nioh2.exe
  Author : anon-9

This script stops Summon Limit.
}

SL88
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by SL88 »

simon93 wrote:
Fri Jul 14, 2023 5:24 pm
SL88 wrote:
Wed Jul 12, 2023 2:18 pm
Toga wrote:
^ ain't that called

?
Thanks again!

I think you can just give yourself a bunch of clan points and you will automatically be promoted to elder.
I've the editor open now, and I'm trying to edit it.
Ive changed as follows;

Stats
Common stats
Glory 86900 (This works)
Clan (Akechi) (This works also, and changed my clan in the game)
Clan Favor
Total 5000 (This isn't working. I've tried changing the values to many different numbers but still nothing)
Current 5000 (Same as above)

Cheers for the reply

sunsetgor
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by sunsetgor »

PiKâNTo wrote:
Sat Jul 15, 2023 4:55 am
sunsetgor wrote:
Fri Jul 14, 2023 7:23 pm
Hey nice but isn't that the same as "Benevolent Grave's gauge can't be increased" by Anon-9 ?
which is already in the table

<Description>"Benevolent Grave's gauge can't be increased"</Description>
                  <VariableType>Auto Assembler Script</VariableType>
                  <AssemblerScript>{ Game   : nioh2.exe
  Author : anon-9

This script stops Summon Limit.
}
No, that's for the red bar that goes up as Benevolent Grave spirits kill enemies and they leave once it fills up fully. The Assist Gauge is an Expedition-only mechanic where you have a blue bar that goes down with each death and allows you to revive yourself/other players, then refills when you pray at new shrines or clear Dark Realms.

sunsetgor
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by sunsetgor »

Not sure if there's a way to fix this, but weird bug I'm noticing with the .dll for "Remove Special Effect Max Constraints" -- Soul Cores don't seem to level up properly. The rank goes up but the stat doesn't - for example, Ryomen Sukuna is supposed to go from Anima Bonus (Confused) B -> AA from rank 1 -> 30, but doesn't with the dll. You either have to manually edit it or restart the game without the dll so it updates.

Giga
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Giga »

Greetings, all. I was wondering if there's a version of the Remove Special Effect Max Constraints wrapper .dll for 1.28.06. I have my doubts that either the initial release or the v.1.1 versions would work in my case.

(Though I think the problem sunsetgor brought attention to is worth addressing.)

Messy6666
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Messy6666 »

why not it is tested months and months ago...
are you using the Steam version because that is where it's made for.

yes what sunsetgor mentioned should be addressed but for me that would take a lot of hours for just to exclude what he/she is writing so atm i am sorry but i am not gonna put that effort in...
There was a cause a year ago where the hack causes all drops to be ... bad... that was a whole other storie and i fixed that asap

i checked the DLL injector by MasterBuilder again
and is doing exactly the same as what the CE table does..
very low priority for me

( all help about it welcome ofc )

Toga
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Toga »

it was:
2021-03-02 - Fix for Forged + dropped items

... deleted ....

Giga
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Giga »

@Messy6666 I am using the Steam version--but the latest version is for 1.28.07, and I'm still at 1.28.06.

2023-09-03 21:36:08	Orig version.dll loaded.
2023-09-03 21:36:13	Remove Special Effect Max Constraints (target address): 0x000000013FD57EC6
2023-09-03 21:36:13	Remove Special Effect Max Constraints (inject address): 0x000000013F120450
2023-09-03 21:36:13	Remove Special Effect Max Constraints patched.
I get this from Wrapper.log, but--as an example--setting Elemental Damage Taken on an accessory to 50.0%, returning to the main menu, then reloading yields a corrected EDT value within the max constraint.