Nioh 2 - The Complete Edition [STEAM]

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
smoothnobody
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Re: Nioh 2 Complete Edition CT

Post by smoothnobody »

i want it to work.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Toga
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Toga »

smoothnobody wrote:
Sat Sep 18, 2021 1:48 pm
i tried dropping common items, water talisman, some helmet, same problem. can't attack. sometimes i have to save at the shrine and then can't attack. i also noticed after i pick up the item, the glowing bag that represents the item is still on the ground. it never disappears.
ok i don't know why it's not working for you atm.
Hope it will be fixed.

Note: when you can't pick up a combat art or scroll
it means you've already learned it

smoothnobody
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by smoothnobody »

i wonder if i'm doing something wrong. i noticed when i click art of combat flame dragon and enter 7E36 combat flame dragon changes to zen manual but where it says "drop this 7FF600BE0040" on the left that value doesn't change.

should i yes or no on keep current address list/code list?
should i check default options (edit to your needs and safe table)
should i check enable before loading/continue (check to check all)
should i leave stats and focus levels checked?

smoothnobody
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by smoothnobody »

screenshots.....

after item has been picked up it remains on the floor and says zen manual x0.
inventory capacity says 700/600.
herbal remedy description is from zen manual.

also screenshots showing it does this with combat art flame dragon, the default item in the table that required no input change from me.
you can see my weapon on the floor.
you can see herbal remedy has the description of flame dragon.

any suggestions on how to fix this?
are there any basic things i should know about or do before using this table?

Toga
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Toga »

smoothnobody wrote:
Sun Sep 19, 2021 6:55 am
screenshots.....

also screenshots showing it does this with combat art flame dragon, the default item in the table that required no input change from me.
so what's the problem now? what do you actually want to achieve?
can't pick it up or something? prolly learned that art already

smoothnobody
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by smoothnobody »

what's your problem? do you not comprehend the problem? i already told you what i want. i want this to work.

i can pick stuff up. you can see what happens when i pick stuff up.

i'm still in the first chapter of the game. i have not learned any combat arts.

Toga
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Toga »

smoothnobody wrote:
Sun Sep 19, 2021 7:29 am
what's your problem? do you not comprehend the problem? i already told you what i want. i want this to work.
erm ...
good luck

Zeldris
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Zeldris »

smoothnobody wrote:
Sun Sep 19, 2021 7:29 am
what's your...
wth
Toga was trying to help you

and no we don't know your problem
cause we don't have it here
Yep tested it especially for you

what an attitude

smoothnobody
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by smoothnobody »

trying to help? he has been passive aggressive since his first post with me. what do you want? are you trolling? what's the problem now? i ignored it the first time. i stated what i want. i want this to work. i want to drop a zen manual so i can respec my prestige. is that not obvious? what's the problem now? really? it's the same problem i've been posting about. but hey, i get it. i'm new. have to give the new guy a hard time right? maybe he is trolling. ok, so i post screenshots, showing the problems. and i'm still being asked whats the problem? are you kidding me? are you blind? stupid? trolling? i want a zen manual. when i drop a zen manual or any other item it breaks my game in various ways. i want to be able to drop items without it breaking my game. that's all i want.

kamikaze00007
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by kamikaze00007 »

I think what fam is saying is that when he uses the cheat to get a specific item to drop (Zen Manual) the game breaks and items not meant to change are changing in various ways, like the Herbal Remedy showing the Zen Manual description instead. If he tries to drop the Combat Manual, the same thing happens to other items (this time showing the Combat Manual).

I'm just trying to clarify things based on my understanding to keep this thread in line. I'm afraid I have never used those cheats so I can't give a solution though. Please keep it civil guys.

@smoothnobody I know it's hard to describe these issues at times, but please narrate your thoughts out properly first, read and check your words as many times as you can to make sure it presents a coherent explanation, before posting them so you don't get this issue with other folks next time. Reading your previous posts has been sporadically confusing, but that last post of yours with the two images above presented a way more understandable case than your multiple fragmented posts.

@others Let's stop this derailment here and please refrain from straight out calling people trolls just because they are having difficulty explaining their issues in detailed and coherent English. Some people just don't have a good day, are frustrated, and even more frustrated by these unexpected bugs, not to mention how difficult it may be for the individual to describe to each their own eloquency, and will obviously be easily offended by being called such a thing.

It's already a good thing the tables in this thread are being updated piece by piece. Let's just keep it at that until the people who know the ropes get a complete table fixed.

smoothnobody
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by smoothnobody »

i can be nice. not trying to be a dick. not trying to get jabbed at either. i just want my zen manual. game has been kicking my ass. then the table kicks my ass. ask for help and get talked to as if i'm an ass hat. it's frustrating.

BTW respect for trying to deescalate. this is normally the point where people start jumping in.

ApexDS
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by ApexDS »

smoothnobody wrote:
Sun Sep 19, 2021 6:55 am
screenshots.....

after item has been picked up it remains on the floor and says zen manual x0.
inventory capacity says 700/600.
herbal remedy description is from zen manual.

any suggestions on how to fix this?
are there any basic things i should know about or do before using this table?
I can attest to this. It happened to me as well so I just gave up. Essentially the bug is once you turn on the "drop item into" command the game just breaks. ie. say if you want it to drop like a SotD using an ethereal item, the game just "breaks" and I also have the 700/600 item bug, I cannot attack and everything in my invent just gets filled with 'SotD' and it just glitches out. Even if you turn off the command the game still breaks which you will need to restart the game.

So frankly the table doesn't work for everyone.

smoothnobody
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by smoothnobody »

ApexDS wrote:
Sun Sep 19, 2021 10:45 am
Essentially the bug is once you turn on the "drop item into" command the game just breaks.
i will add to this and emphasize "once you turn on". if i activate the table at the main menu, before i acknowledge the auto save feature, check the box for item drop, then load my game, it will often break my game before i even drop the item. just turning this feature on is sometimes hazardous for me.

thanks for confirming you also have this problem. was wondering if maybe i wasn't doing something right.

KS212
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by KS212 »

The last time I used the 'drop item into' cheat, I made sure to drop an object that matches the type and rarity. So for example if I were trying to get a Combat Art scroll I'd drop a consumable white item. If I wanted an armor, I'd drop armor of the corresponding type. I didn't try to turn a consumable into armor or vice versa.

Maybe that's a factor, I'm not sure... All I can say is try to keep the item 'types' and rarity as close to the type you want as possible since there are probably other flags at play.

smoothnobody
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by smoothnobody »

i already tried the same color item. i will try the same type of item.

EDIT -

tried to change a fire talisman in to a water talisman. made no difference.