Nioh 2 - The Complete Edition [STEAM]

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Messy6666
Table Makers
Table Makers

Re: Nioh 2 Complete Edition CT

Post by Messy6666 »

x20afreedom wrote:
Tue Jul 13, 2021 4:34 am
I'm sorry for the misunderstanding caused by the translation of Chinese teaching articles
hey np here m8,, nice work!
mamekoski wrote:
Tue Jul 13, 2021 1:27 am
SinGul4ritY wrote:
Thu Jul 01, 2021 6:32 pm
not atm
the "effect" is hardcoded and is a pain in the *ss to find because of the way nioh 2 handles data.
Modification of the EXE, maybe ... first we have to find the code
found the EXE location for Remove Special Effect Max Constraints ( at 0xF4D00B ), not sure what to change here :
89 43 04 45 84 F6 74 42 41 8B 40 10 41 3B FB 41

any knowledge with this? i have little to no experience with C++ so i dunno how to create a wrapper/injector DLL, thank you :)
it's a pitty that the Remove Special Effect Max Constraints
does not work for changing # set's requirements
also the problem is that you need the original code to be executed in some circumstances
otherwise dropped and forged loot will have zero stats
So yeah you need more space than there is in the executable
as explained better by Master_Builder

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

mamekoski
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by mamekoski »

SinGul4ritY wrote:
Tue Jul 13, 2021 6:35 am
it's a pitty that the Remove Special Effect Max Constraints
does not work for changing # set's requirements
also the problem is that you need the original code to be executed in some circumstances
otherwise dropped and forged loot will have zero stats
So yeah you need more space than there is in the executable
as explained better by Master_Builder
ah, sorry for not elaborating clearly. i was questioning if modifying the 89 43 04 45 84 F6 74 42 41 8B 40 10 41 3B FB 41 in EXE could still bypass the sanity checks of equipment effect values.
let's say the max effect of Melee Damage with full Familiarity is +9%. with modifying the hex lines above, can we set the effect to +20%/30%/50% without sanity checks resetting them??

EDIT :
successfully editing max Melee Damage from +9% to +50% :D
just search this bytes & simply replace. remember, don't forget to backup original EXE :
from 89 43 04 45 84 F6 74 42 41 8B 40 10 41 3B FB 41
into 89 F0 25 05 FF 90 74 42 41 8B 40 10 41 3B FB 41

cheers!!

Messy6666
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Messy6666 »

mamekoski wrote:
Tue Jul 13, 2021 11:20 am
i was questioning if modifying the 89 43 04 45 84 F6 74 42 41 8B 40 10 41 3B FB 41 in EXE could still bypass the sanity checks of equipment effect values.
let's say the max effect of Melee Damage with full Familiarity is +9%. with modifying the hex lines above, can we set the effect to +20%/30%/50% without sanity checks resetting them??

EDIT :
successfully editing max Melee Damage from +9% to +50% :D
just search this bytes & simply replace. remember, don't forget to backup original EXE :
from 89 43 04 45 84 F6 74 42 41 8B 40 10 41 3B FB 41
into 89 F0 25 05 FF 90 74 42 41 8B 40 10 41 3B FB 41

cheers!!
Hey nice work on the melee damage!
With regard to the constraints... you still need more bytes ( code ) than there is in the exe
Here's what happening: ( i have added comments )

Code: Select all

cmp word ptr [rbx+04], 0	// check if forged or dropped items	
    je  @F                      // if true, execute original code 
    cmp al, al                  // otherwise, set true flag and skip original code
    jmp returnhookSpecialEffectMaxConstraint

originalcode_hookSpecialEffectMaxConstraint:
    readmem(hookSpecialEffectMaxConstraint, 6)  // original code of 6 bytes
But well there are way more clever peepz here as me so anything is possible
this is only my solution

Master_Builder
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Master_Builder »

Ok so I made a simple dll wrapper to automate the "Remove Special Effect Max Constraints" script more as proof of concept.
It works just fine, but keep in mind the offsets & bytes are hard-coded so it's going to need manual updating when/if the game updates.

Download the [Link] and place `version.dll` in the same location as `nioh2.exe`. ([Link])
(Made for v1.27.02 on Steam.)

It's possible to automate any script like this, it's just a hell of a lot more complex than doing it in CE.
(I go into a lot more depth on this in a earlier post, but essentially, if what you're replacing is less bytes than the original, it's rather easy. If it's more bytes? Now it's annoyingly complicated.)
Last edited by Master_Builder on Wed Jul 14, 2021 11:39 pm, edited 2 times in total.

mamekoski
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by mamekoski »

Master_Builder wrote:
Wed Jul 14, 2021 2:21 am
Ok so I made a simple dll wrapper to automate the "Remove Special Effect Max Constraints" script more as proof of concept.
It works just fine, but keep in mind the offsets & bytes are hard-coded so it's going to need manual updating when/if the game updates.

Download the [Link] and place `version.dll` in the same location as `nioh2.exe`. ([Link])

It's possible to automate any script like this, it's just a hell of a lot more complex than doing it in CE.
(I go into a lot more depth on this in a earlier post, but essentially, if what you're replacing is less bytes than the original, it's rather easy. If it's more bytes? Now it's annoyingly complicated.)
tqvm for this, is this for latest v1.27.02 update?

Master_Builder
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Master_Builder »

mamekoski wrote:
Wed Jul 14, 2021 7:42 pm
tqvm for this, is this for latest v1.27.02 update?
I didn't check the game version explicitly, but it's the latest on steam which I believe is that.
Edit: I double checked, the target version is indeed 1.27.02.

Messy6666
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Messy6666 »

Master_Builder wrote:
Wed Jul 14, 2021 2:21 am

(Made for v1.27.02 on Steam.)

tyvm for sharing your work with your source code

BettyMwwaahh
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by BettyMwwaahh »

Hello. has anyone made it possible to unlock the boss weapon skills? the fists are the weapon i want to use throughout the game but i REALLY dont want to have to beat the game to unlock the last couple skills. Also some just wont drop even after killing the boss 40 times

Artoria99
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Artoria99 »

U can change a dropped item to the boss skill ur looking for

BettyMwwaahh
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by BettyMwwaahh »

Artoria99 wrote:
Wed Jul 21, 2021 3:53 pm
U can change a dropped item to the boss skill ur looking for
Thank you!

nanoir
Cheater
Cheater

Post by nanoir »

add a option for level please! , tired to reset the game for just change the status focused on X weapon . .. .

Rauss
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Rauss »

Hey there,

I am getting a NO message after using this cheat table. Clearly I have done something wrong and flagged my save. Was just wondering what I can do to avoid this in the future?

Toga
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Toga »

Rauss wrote:
Thu Aug 05, 2021 1:01 am
Hey there,

I am getting a NO message after using this cheat table. Clearly I have done something wrong and flagged my save. Was just wondering what I can do to avoid this in the future?
Oh hope you had a backup...
Possible you did something "wrong" with the equipment editor or bad luck with the "change drop item into" ?
I personally never had that "rare" error ( lucky enough )
But i've readed a few others also had it...

So not much help but just to let you know there's not a known reason / solution for it atm ( imho )

Rauss
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Rauss »

The only cheat I used was to give myself more gold since I was a little short on upgrading an armor piece but I tried to apply it in game rather than on the title screen. I did not have a back up save but fortunately I was only five hours into a fresh save.

Artoria99
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Artoria99 »

Is there a way to fix the max value (legit) for special effects?
Cause as it was discussed before the 1 value increase is kinda of annoying and i honestly dont know how to get rid of it.
(like when putting life on amrita absorb or untouched nin/onmyo it makes the values be 37 instead of 36 and 5.5% instead of 5.4% respectively)
Thx in advance btw :)