Nioh 2 - The Complete Edition [STEAM]

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
rudm09
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Nioh 2 Complete Edition CT

Post by rudm09 »

okay thanks for helping me tough!

Edit: also i wanted to if someone knows how to reset the level of your character but keep the stats!

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Divinehero
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Divinehero »

wouldn't that trigger the insanity check and reset u?

silfblood
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by silfblood »

Hi guys. Is there a way to make effect like Yasakani set bonus requirments -6 work?
It's probably some kind of flag on a character since changing the number of effect strength in item editor doesn't affect anything.

Master_Builder
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Master_Builder »

silfblood wrote:
Wed Mar 03, 2021 10:51 pm
Hi guys. Is there a way to make effect like Yasakani set bonus requirments -6 work?
It's probably some kind of flag on a character since changing the number of effect strength in item editor doesn't affect anything.
The set bonus reqs effect can only be -1, and it doesn't stack either. You can try the "Remove Special Effect Max Constraints" script, and set the strength on one of them, but I don't know if it'll work.

silfblood
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by silfblood »

Master_Builder wrote:
Wed Mar 03, 2021 11:18 pm
silfblood wrote:
Wed Mar 03, 2021 10:51 pm
The set bonus reqs effect can only be -1, and it doesn't stack either. You can try the "Remove Special Effect Max Constraints" script, and set the strength on one of them, but I don't know if it'll work.
Just tried this, didn't work. Without using a script there was "set bonus requirments -1" in the status with modified -6 yasakani equiped. After using it turned to -6 in the status, but the game actually still counts this as -1 and the set bonuses is not highlighted.
I think the game operating this stat as a flag and doesn't use actual strength value, so now it looks like impossible to do that. Still thank you for help.

Grainvon
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Grainvon »

Pardon, I am rather curious if anyone has made any mods for character customization?
using hairstyles, bodytypes and what not from enemies or other characters?
perhaps unlocking size restraints like height or weight.

I want to cosplay the Shuten demon and would love to steal his hairstyle.

Master_Builder
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Master_Builder »

silfblood wrote:
Wed Mar 03, 2021 11:56 pm
Master_Builder wrote:
Wed Mar 03, 2021 11:18 pm
Just tried this, didn't work. Without using a script there was "set bonus requirments -1" in the status with modified -6 yasakani equiped. After using it turned to -6 in the status, but the game actually still counts this as -1 and the set bonuses is not highlighted.
I think the game operating this stat as a flag and doesn't use actual strength value, so now it looks like impossible to do that. Still thank you for help.
Which is exactly what I meant by "The set bonus reqs effect can only be -1, and it doesn't stack either."
You're only hope of getting this to work is that script. Otherwise, as I was trying to convey earlier, the game will only allow a -1 set bonus req no matter how many you have or what value you set it to.
Grainvon wrote:
Thu Mar 04, 2021 12:25 am
Pardon, I am rather curious if anyone has made any mods for character customization?
using hairstyles, bodytypes and what not from enemies or other characters?
perhaps unlocking size restraints like height or weight.

I want to cosplay the Shuten demon and would love to steal his hairstyle.
See viewtopic.php?p=180357#p180357
There's a section in there somewhere for character model swap, though it may be limited to what you can normally "transform" into. I haven't really tried it.
Alternatively you can try something like this to do some mesh swaps: https://www.fearlessrevolution.com/nioh2/mods/18

Divinehero
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Divinehero »

not sure if htis has been pointed out but be careful using damage multipliers to cheese the dojo bosses (or at least the mystic art ones) if u kill them too quickly by making the dmg multi too high the end of mission speech may not play and u'll be stuck

Z3nas
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Z3nas »

Divinehero wrote:
Thu Mar 04, 2021 4:31 am
not sure if htis has been pointed out but be careful using damage multipliers to cheese the dojo bosses (or at least the mystic art ones) if u kill them too quickly by making the dmg multi too high the end of mission speech may not play and u'll be stuck
Thanks for sharing, I will add that the game also has a screen/menu that shows you many of the things you have achieved. It is a very encompassing list of records, achievements and accolades. If you go for big damage numbers those numbers are saved there. I do not think they show up to other players online, but some people like to keep records clean. I do not remember the name of this menu right now, but you can access it from the same menu where you assign prestige points.

KS212
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by KS212 »

silfblood wrote:

There is a SORT OF a workaround for this. Rather than try to cheat the set bonus reqs, look at the set bonus EFFECTS and give yourself the specific one you want.

For example, Dragon Ninja set 7piece bonus is 'True Dragon Sword'. Rather than wear all 7pieces, just edit your sword and put True Dragon Sword on that and call it a day. That works as well.

Toga
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Toga »

KS212 wrote:
Thu Mar 04, 2021 11:39 am
There is a SORT OF a workaround for this. Rather than try to cheat the set bonus reqs, look at the set bonus EFFECTS and give yourself the specific one you want.

For example, Dragon Ninja set 7piece bonus is 'True Dragon Sword'. Rather than wear all 7pieces, just edit your sword and put True Dragon Sword on that and call it a day. That works as well.
Thanks, but will that not only add that bonus effect instead of all 7 ?

deceivingdark
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by deceivingdark »

Hello, I used the equipment editor in the table listed in the previous posts for version 1.7 but after using it once it keeps giving me a LUA error as follows.

AOB SCAN ERROR
Author: DhaosCollider
Script: Equipment stats editor

and the equipment editor doesn't appear to work, says something about failing to "call equipment" Any help would greatly be appreciated.

Edit: As i'm unable to delete the post. I resolved the issue, had to restart game and CE and works fine now? Not sure why.
Last edited by deceivingdark on Thu Mar 04, 2021 2:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.

KS212
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by KS212 »

Toga wrote:
Thu Mar 04, 2021 11:52 am

Thanks, but will that not only add that bonus effect instead of all 7 ?
Well yeah, correct. It will only add that specific bonus. You can still 'cheat' by adding all 7 bonus effects to one piece of equipment so you have your 'all in one' piece. That's about as good as it will get.

sirraiukoren
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by sirraiukoren »

When adding different tiers of umbracite via the equipment editor (swapping item ids), I am not able to use them while tempering. Anyone know why this is the case, and/or how to unlock the ability to use them?

Toga
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Toga »

Master_Builder wrote:
Thu Mar 04, 2021 3:42 am
silfblood wrote:
Which is exactly what I meant
You both are right... according to the person who came up with the disable contraints script (i contacted SinGul4ritY)
It does indeed looks like impossible, specially how the game writes / reads certain values etc
maybe eventually... he/she says having a break of this game because it's causing headaches