Nioh 2 - The Complete Edition [STEAM]

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
mamekoski
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Nioh 2 Complete Edition CT

Post by mamekoski »

AeroShok999 wrote:
Thu Feb 11, 2021 11:20 pm
My effect footer says 270F? Is this good?
Yep. it should "match" the effect to permitable value of your equipment's current LV so after every save & reload, it won't reset back & stay.

Tested with Ki Recovery Speed + 15%, and it will stay in green numbers.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

cool_username123
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by cool_username123 »

TroliusMaximus wrote:
Wed Feb 10, 2021 7:41 am
Is anyone looking for the addresses for the SKINS and/or how to unlock them all?
Would really like to know this as well. Specifically, if it's possible to add those limited time skins that are only available until the 26th of Feb. I hope they'll at least make them purchasable after that date but you never know.

LazyM
Cheater
Cheater

Post by LazyM »

TroliusMaximus wrote:
Fri Feb 12, 2021 4:46 am
LazyM wrote:
Thu Feb 11, 2021 12:53 pm
i am sorry for being a noob at this but how do i find the value in game?
Example: (Glory = 12345)
Spoiler
1. Open CE, hook it to the game process,
2. In the game's hub (map screen) menu, use CE to search for "12345" (New Scan)
- If about three address are found, those are probably the addresses for Glory
- If there are more / many more addresses, change the value (e.g., by buying something) and re-scan (Next Scan) until you whittle it down to three-ish

3. Once you're confident you've localised the Glory addresses to as few as possible (the bigger the Glory value, the fewer scans req. -- should not take more than a few), exit to the main menu of the game
4. When in the main menu, change values to the desired Glory amount, on all associated addresses (⚠ don't go crazy-high, like "999999999999999999999999999", as it may cause issues)
5. Load the save file as normal, and the Glory amount should be changed in-game.
I'd also back-up your save (C:\Users\[Admin Name]\Documents\KoeiTecmo\NIOH2\Savedata\[Steam Numbers]\SYSTEMSAVEDATA00) just in case something bugs out -- not that that's ever happened to me while hacking Nioh (only Monster Hunter has done that to me / did the other day, and that's why I issue the advisory). This works for "Amrita" as well, and likely other such values.
i did everything and nothing worked :(

CoverMe
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by CoverMe »

variante wrote:
Thu Feb 11, 2021 3:35 am
CoverMe wrote:
Wed Feb 10, 2021 11:40 am
enable weapon remodel
xx00 xx00y
xx=level
y=+level for remodel also boost damage
for example my weapon level 200 +99 so
c800c80063
max 120
There's a level for remodel? All remodelling does is changing the stat scalings, doesn't it? The spreadsheet doesn't mention anything about this remodelling level. If you mean the regular gear levels, then the table already has those. If not, what is the offset, cuz I can't find it?

In fact, the spreadsheet doesn't mention remodelling offsets at all.

AeroShok999
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by AeroShok999 »

mamekoski wrote:
Fri Feb 12, 2021 6:11 am
AeroShok999 wrote:
Yep. it should "match" the effect to permitable value of your equipment's current LV so after every save & reload, it won't reset back & stay.

So in short, when I see 270F I am G2G?

Also...

1) I have added Grace to my gear and I selected: 0000 : No Skill or Effect without value effect footer P1, since it is a set bonus. This is good?
2) I see some of my perks on my gear has 6710 in the effect footer? Can someone tell me, what 6710 means in effect footer P1?
3) When you add the Ultimate or path of the perks. What do you pick in the effect footer P1?

Please explain,
Thank you

variante
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by variante »

CoverMe wrote:
Fri Feb 12, 2021 7:09 am
Care to explain? Again, if you meant the 2 levels in the upper left, they are already well-documented in the spreadsheet long ago, and not at all what I asked for. The icon related to remodelling is at the bottom right. I believe there must be an address that stores the type of remodelling done on a piece of equipment. Neither the spreadsheet nor the wiki has anything information on remodelling. It's like people just stopped caring about this game when remodelling feature came out for some reason.

micmou
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by micmou »

I just saw a trainer released by a guy called Code Prince and he is charging 25$ to use this trainer is it just me or is that a really scummy thing to do? Kinda sucks to because it seems he has inventory editing and other things figured out.

Side note does anyone happen to have a idea on how to edit in the sword from the story it is possible iirc at least it was on PS4. Kinda sucks that they dont let us reskin the weapon normally but hey thats what mods are for.

NumberXer0
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by NumberXer0 »

micmou wrote:
Fri Feb 12, 2021 1:47 pm
I just saw a trainer released by a guy called Code Prince and he is charging 25$ to use this trainer is it just me or is that a really scummy thing to do? Kinda sucks to because it seems he has inventory editing and other things figured out.

Side note does anyone happen to have a idea on how to edit in the sword from the story it is possible iirc at least it was on PS4. Kinda sucks that they dont let us reskin the weapon normally but hey thats what mods are for.
Is that for PC? Because he had one for PS4 that worked wonders for people. I managed to find someone nice enough to edit my save for me back then haha. I wouldn't recommend paying 25 bucks for something that can already been done here for free. The only plus side is the user friendliness I guess.

Edit: Actually just checked it out. The one thing I see that's unique would be the PS4 to PC conversion. Good to know that's possible at least.
Last edited by NumberXer0 on Fri Feb 12, 2021 2:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Jaeger1506
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Jaeger1506 »

So, is it really possible to stick with the edited effects values after reloading ?
Every time i add a effect to an empty slot and reload, it desappears.
Also, selecting 7F00 or 007F doesn't seem to take any changes, the values return to the old ones after reloading.

micmou
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by micmou »

NumberXer0 wrote:
Fri Feb 12, 2021 1:57 pm
micmou wrote:
Fri Feb 12, 2021 1:47 pm

Is that for PC? Because he had one for PS4 that worked wonders for people. I managed to find someone nice enough to edit my save for me back then haha. I wouldn't recommend paying 25 bucks for something that can already been done here for free. The only plus side is the user friendliness I guess.

Edit: Actually just checked it out. The one thing I see that's unique would be the PS4 to PC conversion. Good to know that's possible at least.
He just came out with one that is for PC and has more PC exclusive features it just kinda sucks that its behind a paywall.

NumberXer0
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by NumberXer0 »

micmou wrote:
Fri Feb 12, 2021 2:10 pm

He just came out with one that is for PC and has more PC exclusive features it just kinda sucks that its behind a paywall.
Yeah, I can see why he charged for PS4. There are no free alternatives. You only have Save Wizard mostly. That costs money and isn't super user friendly for tough edits. But for PC? You have some many free options that do the same stuff. I guess he's banking on people just wanting to take the quickest easiest route.

xathu0904
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by xathu0904 »

someone make model swap plz

CoverMe
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by CoverMe »

variante wrote:
Fri Feb 12, 2021 1:24 pm
CoverMe wrote:
Fri Feb 12, 2021 7:09 am
Care to explain? Again, if you meant the 2 levels in the upper left, they are already well-documented in the spreadsheet long ago, and not at all what I asked for. The icon related to remodelling is at the bottom right. I believe there must be an address that stores the type of remodelling done on a piece of equipment. Neither the spreadsheet nor the wiki has anything information on remodelling. It's like people just stopped caring about this game when remodelling feature came out for some reason.
what i said it u cant remodel ur weapon if there is no ++ on ur gear,so u need atlease +1 to able remodel

Arikado
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Arikado »

AeroShok999 wrote:
Fri Feb 12, 2021 1:02 pm
mamekoski wrote:
AeroShok999 wrote:

Also...

1) I have added Grace to my gear and I selected: 0000 : No Skill or Effect without value effect footer P1, since it is a set bonus. This is good?
2) I see some of my perks on my gear has 6710 in the effect footer? Can someone tell me, what 6710 means in effect footer P1?
3) When you add the Ultimate or path of the perks. What do you pick in the effect footer P1?

Please explain,
Thank you
Flag meaning...
0x8000 = Inheritance (mainly using in binary)
0x4000 = Familiarity (mainly using in binary)
0x2710 = 100.00% Effect in legit limit

at the result, 0x6710 is working too, if u r not locking it.

AeroShok999
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by AeroShok999 »

Arikado wrote:
Fri Feb 12, 2021 3:10 pm
AeroShok999 wrote:
Fri Feb 12, 2021 1:02 pm
mamekoski wrote:

Also...

Please explain,
Thank you
Flag meaning...
0x8000 = Inheritance (mainly using in binary)
0x4000 = Familiarity (mainly using in binary)
0x2710 = 100.00% Effect in legit limit

at the result, 0x6710 is working too, if u r not locking it.
So in short: 0x2710, 0x6710 and 270F are good to 2 go? If I see that, all is good?