Nioh 2 - The Complete Edition [STEAM]

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
ashuraman
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Nioh 2 Complete Edition CT

Post by ashuraman »

Lunaraia wrote:
Sat Feb 06, 2021 12:12 am
I hate to say this, but the table is already in need of an update, can't use anything on it at all.
That's cause this was for an early build. Try this one viewtopic.php?f=4&t=15203&p=176462#p176462 or try fearlessrevolution'S trainer, he just uploaded one

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

TroliusMaximus
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by TroliusMaximus »

Hum-ball-lee requesting UNLIMITED ARROWS / AMMO and UNLIMITED ONMYO (...and LAST ITEM SELECTED, whenever that's possible). 🙏

LCHLH
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by LCHLH »

TroliusMaximus wrote:
Sat Feb 06, 2021 12:44 am
Hum-ball-lee requesting UNLIMITED ARROWS / AMMO and UNLIMITED ONMYO (...and LAST ITEM SELECTED, whenever that's possible). 🙏
Try nioh2.exe+295E3BC for Arrows and nioh2.exe+295EE5C for Sacred Arrows.

I'm getting conflicted reports and stuff with this game. It seems all items are static addresses (like above), but some people crash to the menu when modifying them. For me, it's only when I touch Gold that it does that (which is laughable, since I can just sell 9000 bits of a single HQ material and get tens of millions of it).

No luck finding a pointer for the selected item tho, just the non-pointer one, which is understandable since I suck at pointers.

KS212
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by KS212 »

pretty much covers all the needed gameplay options. Only thing we'd need a table now is an inventory or item editor like with the first game, something that lets you pick the affixes you want.

xathu0904
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by xathu0904 »

if someone make parry 100% chance it will be really help

lexlim86
Cheater
Cheater

Post by lexlim86 »

xathu0904 wrote:
Sat Feb 06, 2021 5:44 am
second this or auto parry and burst counter if possible

靈寶天尊
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by 靈寶天尊 »

希望加入傷害倍率+傷害減免倍率的功能。
Hope to add the function of damage multiplier + Damage reduction multiplier.

Arikado
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Arikado »

thx for table.
i want req some script, that like NIOH 1.

item's "legal maximum forgeable effect",
"maximum drop rate" and "maximum item drop quality"

thx for adv.

sciicers
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by sciicers »

Arikado wrote:
Sat Feb 06, 2021 10:05 am
thx for table.
i want req some script, that like NIOH 1.

item's "legal maximum forgeable effect",
"maximum drop rate" and "maximum item drop quality"

thx for adv.
Absolutely would love those too

rudm09
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by rudm09 »

i also would like to request for anyone that wants to do a table, a cheat so one piece of equip gives the whole set bonus

p1tbull
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by p1tbull »

Guys, when I first scan the gold I have let's say 99.999.999, when I want to change that amount to a smaller number, the value returns to the first one after applying it on CE, why is that? I've searched for 4bytes, 2.. etc it returns to the initial one

NumberXer0
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by NumberXer0 »

The current methods of giving more skill points, title points and patronage points just give a bunch. Which is great, but Nioh does that obnoxious thing of throwing exclamation points over every menu that has unspent points and icons all over your HUD. So a way to directly edit the value of those instead would be superb.

Not gamebreaking by any means, just an annoyance. The same problem was there when doing the PS4 save edits until someone figured out how to configure it directly.

thesoothsayer3211
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by thesoothsayer3211 »

lexlim86 wrote:
Sat Feb 06, 2021 6:32 am
xathu0904 wrote:
Sat Feb 06, 2021 5:44 am
second this or auto parry and burst counter if possible
Third this, for a way to adjust the amount of active frames in a burst counter (I'd actually like to decrease them for feral and phantom to make them more difficult to connect)

thesoothsayer3211
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by thesoothsayer3211 »

A lot of people requested this of Team Ninja but it doesn't look like they're gonna come through: A way to have more or all of your weapon's moveset available to you while you're playing, because there's too much overlap of inputs.

All the weapons are guilty of this to some extent, a prime example would be Dual Swords:

Watersword and Windstorm are both L1+T in High stance, if one of those was moved over to L1+S then you could choose between them in the moment. Another example would be axe, which has 5 hold triangle moves for only 3 slots.

TroliusMaximus
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by TroliusMaximus »

LCHLH wrote:
Sat Feb 06, 2021 2:35 am
TroliusMaximus wrote:
Sat Feb 06, 2021 12:44 am
Spoiler
[/spoiler]Try nioh2.exe+295E3BC for Arrows and nioh2.exe+295EE5C for Sacred Arrows.

I'm getting conflicted reports and stuff with this game. It seems all items are static addresses (like above), but some people crash to the menu when modifying them. For me, it's only when I touch Gold that it does that (which is laughable, since I can just sell 9000 bits of a single HQ material and get tens of millions of it).\
If it's anything like Nioh (1), changes to the Amrita and Gold can only be made AT THE MAIN MENU. So, in other words, you had home-in on the values at the map screen -- note the numbers -- exit to the main menu -- change values before loading the save file -- load the profile as normal... 💡
thesoothsayer3211 wrote:
Sat Feb 06, 2021 9:55 pm
A lot of people requested this of Team Ninja but it doesn't look like they're gonna come through: A way to have more or all of your weapon's moveset available to you while you're playing, because there's too much overlap of inputs [...] example would be axe, which has 5 hold triangle moves for only 3 slots.
They'd never allow that level of gameplay enjoyment because, not unlike MK11 and its highly restrictive (read: fun-killing) ability / special move customisation, nowadays, developers are pathologically obsessed with maintaining the eternal meme called "balance... As absurd as that reads, given no, one ability is broken in and of itself; nor if it's concurrently accessible to another ability (to say nothing of the myriad other ways to balance a game, beyond neutering its diversity and actual fun factor).
>modern gaming FTW 🙄