Big thanks to the original poster: FightinCowboy for allowing me to maintain the table on this first post in the future.
Original comment by FightinCowboy
Edit: Updated with Astral Wisdom so you can unlock all your Shiftling skills quickly.
Edit 2: Updated with Fabled Umbracite, Divine Fragment, Patronage Levels, and Glory. I'm not 100% but I think you need at least 1 Fabled/Divine fragment before you can modify the # of them, maybe not, didn't get a chance to test.
Edit 3: Did some more testing, the pointer for Amrita changes as you level up to new difficulties it seems so this table should get you started in Samurai but someone else will have to figure it out for beyond that (unless you keep manually changing the pointer)
Launch bunked the whole table, I'd suggest waiting for zachillios to do a proper one at this point or use a trainer if you're desperate.
DLL injector / wrapper for Insanity Checks by Master_Builder
My Fork (trying to keep it updated):
Update 2023-04-24 for STEAM 1.28.08
- Updated GitHub with a release build ( without debug ) oops!
Update 2023-04-09 for STEAM 1.28.08
- Updated Master_Builder's wrapper to automate the "Remove Special Effect Max Constraints"
-- download and instruction's on GitHub
---> my fork:
Update 2023-04-06 v1.1 for STEAM 1.28.08
- Fixed Inf Ammo ( Arrows / Bullets )
Update 2023-04-06 for STEAM 1.28.08
- changed to Dark Mode thanks to DhaosCollider for fixing weird colors
- changed: "Max Drop Rate/ Item Rarity [ groxer MODIFIED ]"
-- to editable input field with chemicastn value as default
- changed: "Remove LOADING and Difficulty Checks for Levels" Disabled Leveling above 750
2022-06-10 v1.217 for STEAM v1.28.06
ikun added: Smithing Text: Raijin Helmet
ikun added: Raijin Helmet (will not work correctly tho.. best to forge it)
2022-01-30 v1.216 for STEAM v1.28.06
- Deathwing Zero fix for - All Sensor script by DhaosCollider
2022-01-29 v1.215 for STEAM v1.28.06
0FR version because many people worked on this table
2022-01-26 v1.215 for STEAM v1.28.06
- FIXED fix for too many options enabled by default
2022-01-25 v1.215 for STEAM Nioh 2 v1.28.06"
- same version of the table but without having much options enabled by default
* thanks to core33 for pointing it out
** still don't know why they were saved... something todo with "laststate" changes in CE ??
- Fix for DhaosCollider's: No Fall Damage
* automatically enabled by "Damage Reduction and Multiplier"
- Damage Reduction and Multiplier
** I can't / don't want to spend too much time on this so a
** Quick and dirty implementation based on DhaosCollider's (better) one
*** will automatically disable the god mode / no hit
- fixed aanpsx: Inf Prestige Points
Merged table for Nioh 2 v1.28.06
- groxer's fix for the equipment editor
- groxer's fix for inf anima
- added groxer's fix for DhaosCollider's amrita multiplier
- added God Mode / No Hit (based on DhaosCollider's God Mode) ...i'm not a big fan of the No Hit
- added a hook for Player Actor, coders only, it has no purpose yet standalone... don't have time, should be used for damage multiplier etc... as DhaosCollider did.
groxer fixed his droprate script
- High Drop Rate
- Very High Drop Rate
- Ultra High Drop Rate
Thanks to groxer's fix for the equipment editor here a quick update.
Keep in mind not everything is working
and I haven't tested everything extensively
- changed: Max Drop Rate/ Item Rarity [ groxer MODIFIED ] with Drop Mode Choice
to groxer's: high, very high (same as fearlessrevolution's) and ULTRA high drop rates
- removed the 2 other ones
- removed: mem record Status enhancement in the crucible
- added: cheat: Status enhancement in the crucible
** enable before going to underworld from main menu
- fixed: keeping on adding a compact menu
- added: version info in caption
- changed: Stats pointer is now filled earlier (in Title Screen instead of main menu)
note: enable the cheats asap (in the intro movie or before)
- changed: Damage Reduction Multiplier into editable value
- added: Default Options
- changed "Stats" to a dynamic pointer so less maintenance needed
- changed "Total Focus Level Limit" to a dynamic address so less maintenance needed
2021-03-30 update for v1.27.01
- updated: Focus Levels: Total Focus Level Limit
- renamed: "Script" to "Stats"
- updated: Stats
- still broken: Stats Gameplay Record ( never used it, was it working before ? )
- added: Max Drop Rate/ Item Rarity [ Groxer MODIFIED ]
- added: "Change Item to Drop into"
- added: "Focus Levels"
- updated: AOB's for "Special Effect Strength Enforcer" and "Set item quantity" so they won't conflict anymore
- updated: "Change Item to Drop into" turns off "Set item quantity"
- updated: "Set item quantity" turns off "Change Item to Drop into"
Note: These cheats may or may not work for you. I can't guarantee it will work for everybody. The most common or various issues if the cheat(s) doesn't work or activates is because the outdated or update game/table version or compatibility gaming platforms like Steam, Non-Steam, GOG, Epic, Windows Store/Gamepass, Cheat Engine versions or possibly due to any installation anomalies, Windows Version or CPU compatibility and so forth. Another situation also happens is when you did not activate the script(s) to populate the other 'children' and by doing that you might need to switch between the table and the game depending on how the script(s) was made. If all the above methods did not work for you sometimes a simple game or PC restart might resolve this issue. This table is compatible from Cheat Engine 7.4 and above but it is still a good practice to keep your current Cheat Engine software up to date. For this table, just click on the 'Enable' script for it to add process as well as activate mono automatically depending on the game whether it uses the mono features or not. Finally, I would be most grateful if you could submit your rating if the table works for you as time, patience and effort were put into making these tables and also as a gesture of your support. Thank you all very much.
How to use this cheat table?
- Install Cheat Engine
- Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
- Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
- Keep the list.
- Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1