BattleStar Galactica Deadlock +All DLC 1.5.1113 +50 **All Fixed**

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
gideon25
Table Makers
Table Makers

BattleStar Galactica Deadlock +All DLC 1.5.1113 +50 **All Fixed**

Post by gideon25 »

BattleStar Galactica Deadlock +all DLC 1.5.1113* *ALLFIXED** GOG version with all DLCs installed. This SHOULD be it. I tested extensively in skirmish over and over again. Made changes to Main script, Missile cooldown, Missile Ammo (Finally found the missile slots properly).
Its pretty self explanatory. Just Follow the directions. Don't activate the Ship Base script until you are in tactical battle and then click on each of your ships for the option to apply to that ship. Don't activate the Campaign on until you until after you select the BUY/Purchase button. The ship editor and all of it ONLY applies to colonial ships, btw.
* *ALLFIXED**

Click the like/Thumbs up button if it works and for your kind support. Thank you. :)

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1
Attachments
BSG_G25_1.5.113vAllFixed.CT
*ALLFIXED* Battle Star Galactica Deadlock 1.5.113
Changes and Fixes. This should be done.
(109.36 KiB) Downloaded 2294 times
Last edited by gideon25 on Thu Jun 03, 2021 3:21 am, edited 15 times in total.

gideon25
Table Makers
Table Makers

Re: Battle Star Galactic Deadlock +all DLC 1.5.1113 +50ish

Post by gideon25 »

Let me know if/how it works for you!
Last edited by gideon25 on Thu Jan 28, 2021 2:21 am, edited 1 time in total.

gideon25
Table Makers
Table Makers

Re: BattleStar Galactica Deadlock +All DLC 1.5.1113 +50 **V2** Fixed scripts and added better descriptions

Post by gideon25 »

**v2** Fixed a few scripts and added better screenshots of the entire table for first page.

Kraznova
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: BattleStar Galactica Deadlock +All DLC 1.5.1113 +50 **V2** Fixed scripts and added better descriptions

Post by Kraznova »

Attempted to use on battle screen, selected multiple ships prior to activation to be safe. Crashed upon trying to select any of the options. Thank you for doing this!

gideon25
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by gideon25 »

Kraznova wrote:
Thu Jan 28, 2021 4:15 am
Attempted to use on battle screen, selected multiple ships prior to activation to be safe. Crashed upon trying to select any of the options. Thank you for doing this!
You just click on one ship, activate script, click off ship then click back on it. Does it populate the Player ship pointers?
I'm assuming you are on windows 10, cheat engine 7.2? Also note that I used the gog version with all the DLCs installed.
Here is a screenshot of the title screen from my copy, note the dlcs at top right and the VERSION at bottom left corner (view the full image to make sure version is the same):

gideon25
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by gideon25 »

Here is how it should work. If its not populating the player ship pointers then you don't have the same version I made the table for (open video on youtube so its not so blurry):

Kraznova
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Kraznova »

Seems to be at random for the crashes. Running on Steam, correct Windows 7 and the latest cheat engine. I've used it a few times now, only two crashes, otherwise works well. Did find out that one of the options disables launching missiles and fighter craft, still trying to figure out what's causing that to happen

gideon25
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by gideon25 »

Kraznova wrote:
Thu Jan 28, 2021 5:40 pm
Did find out that one of the options disables launching missiles and fighter craft, still trying to figure out what's causing that to happen
Ah, I see what you are saying..still a few errors in the script plus some values that may disable some things because the values are incorrect. Basically the main ship base script (which is a big script) changes the values (which you can see in the Player ship pointers part of the table) when you select yes or no for the various things. There were some errors that set the Values WITHOUT requiring you to select yes or no (forgot a few jumps)..

Ok, I fixed SEVERAL issues with the script and corrected some descriptions after some testing. Please download v3 and let me know if it fixes the fighter craft/missile stuff.

Kraznova
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: BattleStar Galactica Deadlock +All DLC 1.5.1113 +50 **V3** Fixed more script errors and added a few things

Post by Kraznova »

I don't see a download link for v3?

gideon25
Table Makers
Table Makers

Re: BattleStar Galactica Deadlock +All DLC 1.5.1113 +50 **V3** Fixed more script errors and added a few things

Post by gideon25 »

Kraznova wrote:
Thu Jan 28, 2021 10:57 pm
I don't see a download link for v3?
I just replaced the script on the first post with the v3..refresh page. Also let me know what your testing does..although with windows 7 there may still be some problems. But I did notice the disheartening squadron and missile buttons and the new battle player ship base script should fix that. At least it did for me. Also you can now disable the player ship script (which you couldn't cause of some errors) BUT if after enabling and using the campaign script, if you disable it you will have to save and exit game completely and restart if you want to re-enable the campaign script..so once enable just keep it that way thru your play session.

Kraznova
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Kraznova »

I apologize for a typo on my part. I am running it on Windows 10. I just tested v3, works much better, no crashes. At random, it still seems like one or more ships will lose their abilities to use weapons or launch fighters, but I can't replicate it consistently.

gideon25
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by gideon25 »

Kraznova wrote:
Sat Jan 30, 2021 1:18 am
I apologize for a typo on my part. I am running it on Windows 10. I just tested v3, works much better, no crashes. At random, it still seems like one or more ships will lose their abilities to use weapons or launch fighters, but I can't replicate it consistently.
Ah good enough I guess then. Sounds like it works right most of the time..Could be a occasional anti-cheat measure or something.

ragnarok32
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by ragnarok32 »

Hi,
Thank you for the table. I've the same problem with the V3 : in skirmish, one or more ships have lost their abilities (missiles and fighters) at each part.

gideon25
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by gideon25 »

ragnarok32 wrote:
Thu Feb 04, 2021 8:04 pm
Hi,
Thank you for the table. I've the same problem with the V3 : in skirmish, one or more ships have lost their abilities (missiles and fighters) at each part.
Ah, fixed 5 more script errors in the main battle script that cheat engine was not catching for some reason. Test this new one out please.

York2016
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: BattleStar Galactica Deadlock +All DLC 1.5.1113 +50 **V4** Fixed 5 more script errors

Post by York2016 »

Glad that this table exists, i was too afraid to update my game to the latest version without a trainer/table of some sort working, especially since modding using UABE is basically impossible for modding the stats of the actual ships due to the anti-cheat introduced with the Ghost Fleet Offensive update/DLC.

Shame NBC is such a stickler about mods tho (to the point where the moderators are encouraged, albiet reluctantly, to curb any mention of mods in the BSG Deadlock Discord)