Mad Max 1.03 AOB Cheat Table (God Mode and more) GOG and Steam

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Doma25
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: Mad Max 1.03 AOB Cheat Table (God Mode and more)

Post by Doma25 »

Hi! Gotta thank you for the Table.
I've been tinkering with CE to get the interceptor early game (like, when we get access to select other vehicles) Is it possible?

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Fainstrider
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Fainstrider »

reverser69 wrote:
Tue Jun 29, 2021 11:08 am
@Fainstrider
it is possible. because every upgrade has its own ID even the icons have their own ID. by checking that ID it can be done
wait a little. ill be back
If you are able to do that, I would be eternally grateful to you. Either way, thank you so much for this effort you've put into this table!!

Thanks again.

reverser69
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by reverser69 »

Doma25 wrote:
Wed Jun 30, 2021 10:28 pm
Hi! Gotta thank you for the Table.
I've been tinkering with CE to get the interceptor early game (like, when we get access to select other vehicles) Is it possible?
by "interceptor" do you mean V8?! if so yes. it will be selectable by activating "Unlock All Upgrades"

reverser69
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by reverser69 »

Fainstrider wrote:
Thu Jul 01, 2021 3:59 am
If you are able to do that, I would be eternally grateful to you. Either way, thank you so much for this effort you've put into this table!!

Thanks again.
yeah, i am. ill add support for GoG too but I have to download the game again. if I have the time it'll be fun to add some other options too.

Fainstrider
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Fainstrider »

reverser69 wrote:
Thu Jul 01, 2021 10:33 am
Fainstrider wrote:
Thu Jul 01, 2021 3:59 am

Thanks again.
yeah, i am. ill add support for GoG too but I have to download the game again. if I have the time it'll be fun to add some other options too.
I really appreciate you taking the time to do that for everyone. I know there are literally A LOT of people on the various Mad Max forums/subreddit that really wanted to be able to do a NG+ with the V8 available from the start.

Being able to just have the base V8 unlocked and still grind scrap to upgrade the V8 to max & also work to eventually upgrade everything else on the car - it will be fantastic as there is still the feeling of progression instead of having absolutely everything upgraded from the start (which makes scrap worthless).

Thank you again so much for all of this.

reverser69
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by reverser69 »

Fainstrider wrote:
Fri Jul 02, 2021 11:37 am

Being able to just have the base V8 unlocked and still grind scrap to upgrade the V8 to max & also work to eventually upgrade everything else on the car - it will be fantastic as there is still the feeling of progression instead of having absolutely everything upgraded from the start (which makes scrap worthless).

so I downloaded the game and went through the structures again. and its done, only the first V8 is now unlocked. tested it and it works.
this can be done for every upgrade but needs time, till then enjoy this small update.
and if you forward this frum to those people I think we can have some new options, active forum warms everyone up.
Attachments
MadMax_v1.03_only_base_V8_unlock.CT
(3.04 KiB) Downloaded 175 times

Fainstrider
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Fainstrider »

reverser69 wrote:
Sun Jul 04, 2021 8:29 pm
Fainstrider wrote:
Fri Jul 02, 2021 11:37 am

so I downloaded the game and went through the structures again. and its done, only the first V8 is now unlocked. tested it and it works.
this can be done for every upgrade but needs time, till then enjoy this small update.
and if you forward this frum to those people I think we can have some new options, active forum warms everyone up.
Oh my god! THANK YOU!

This is the best thing for this game. Thank you so much for doing that for me. I can't tell you how appreciative I am of it.

I've shared the link to your thread here to the people I knew who were interested.

reverser69
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by reverser69 »

@Fainstrider
your welcome. I just remember my early days of entering this cheating realm and most of the guys weren't so friendly but I don't want to act like them now that I've learned something so I try to do the favors whenever possible. have fun.

and another update is coming these days to add support for gog version and also "day time speed"

reverser69
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Mad Max 1.03 AOB Cheat Table (God Mode and more) GOG and Steam

Post by reverser69 »

small fix:
"current time" now should work correctly and show time in 24 hours format.

BaconMaster69
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by BaconMaster69 »

Reverser69

The fix you have added these days is great! "Unlock All Upgrades" finally works on the Mad Max V1.03 I installed.
But as a Mad Max enjoyer I don't want to be rolling with fully upgraded car, I want only full engine upgrades available for me.

There is already a separate cheat posted by you, but it was based off older versions of cheats which didn't work.
Could you possibly repost refreshed version of "Unlock all V8 Upgrades" using the base of the AOB,STEAM & GOG fix that you recently posted?

CarolineGill
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by CarolineGill »

Hi, I've been following your forum for a long time, now I decided to join, I tried out some of your table's features. You are really good!! :) :)

reverser69
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by reverser69 »

BaconMaster69 wrote:
Fri Jul 09, 2021 9:32 am
Reverser69
"Unlock all V8 Upgrades" using the base of the AOB,STEAM & GOG fix that you recently posted?
well, that doesn't unlock all engines upgrades. just the first V8. but ill do it and add all upgrades IDs when i have some free time.

reverser69
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by reverser69 »

CarolineGill wrote:
Fri Jul 09, 2021 10:31 am
Hi, I've been following your forum for a long time, now I decided to join, I tried out some of your table's features. You are really good!! :) :)
thanks.
I have a taste for "unlocking" things earlier than the games impose. i think it helps the player to enjoy the game to the fullest.

BaconMaster69
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by BaconMaster69 »

reverser69 wrote:
Fri Jul 09, 2021 10:34 am
BaconMaster69 wrote:
Fri Jul 09, 2021 9:32 am
Reverser69
"Unlock all V8 Upgrades" using the base of the AOB,STEAM & GOG fix that you recently posted?
well, that doesn't unlock all engines upgrades. just the first V8. but ill do it and add all upgrades IDs when i have some free time.
Hello again! Have you managed to add upgrade IDs into new script?

reverser69
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by reverser69 »

BaconMaster69 wrote:
Mon Jul 12, 2021 12:35 pm
Hello again! Have you managed to add upgrade IDs into new script?
update:
+ enhanced the upgrade unlock mechanism. one can unlock only the first V8, all V6, all V8, separately.
+ Nuke (despawn) All Spawned Entities
+ Open Griffa Menu
+ HUD enable/disable
+ Spawn Storm
+ Skip Intro Video (set the option within table's lua)