Mad Max 1.03 AOB Cheat Table (God Mode and more) GOG and Steam

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
KGB
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: Mad Max 1.03 AOB Cheat Table (God Mode and more) GOG and Steam

Post by KGB »

toggle_loot_reveal and toggle_mine_reveal doesn't work (nvm, it works)

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

reverser69
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by reverser69 »

update:
added new command

death_run_debug_complete --->> instantly win the deathrun

VampTY
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by VampTY »

@ reverser69

Hey, i've just tested that option, meaning GodMode for Any car that player goes near it, since only in this i was interested.All was tested using STEAM version, latest one, with my save and also with a new game (with cloud or offline mode).In both ways it worked fine with the cars i've used while playing.I'd like to add that any car you'd pick to drive (even if the option is enabled or not), any car has to be in good shape, at 100%, otherwise it won't work, meaning if you'll get into a car that has, let's say 75% for health, even with the option activated or not, it would still take damage.Repair that car or use any car at full heath, then it won't be no error at all. :)

I've also used it with Disable GodMode for cars being driven by enemy, it does what it says, though as i said, only that option i wanted, since in like 2 months i'd like to replay it, so i won't have to find cheats again, will get boring fast, so with this option will be ok.

Thank you for updating it and for sharing it for us! :wub:

reverser69
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by reverser69 »

VampTY wrote:
Thu Feb 03, 2022 7:23 pm
@ reverser69

Hey, i've just tested that option, meaning GodMode for Any car that player goes near it, since only in this i was interested.All was tested using STEAM version, latest one, with my save and also with a new game (with cloud or offline mode).In both ways it worked fine with the cars i've used while playing.I'd like to add that any car you'd pick to drive (even if the option is enabled or not), any car has to be in good shape, at 100%, otherwise it won't work, meaning if you'll get into a car that has, let's say 75% for health, even with the option activated or not, it would still take damage.Repair that car or use any car at full heath, then it won't be no error at all. :)

I've also used it with Disable GodMode for cars being driven by enemy, it does what it says, though as i said, only that option i wanted, since in like 2 months i'd like to replay it, so i won't have to find cheats again, will get boring fast, so with this option will be ok.

Thank you for updating it and for sharing it for us! :wub:
thanks & welcome.

yeah, it may have some issues as it is a dirty work around :D (hooking a normal Func and set the God flag).
i added "Disable GodMode for cars being driven by enemy" only for a situation when you set a car to god and an enemy embarks it. so it gets disabled.

the game has Debug Menu for sure. i just cant activate it so i just added its command parser.

Brainwasher
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Brainwasher »

reverser69 wrote:
Mon Nov 08, 2021 4:31 am
Doma25 wrote:
Sun Nov 07, 2021 10:53 pm
Hi! Have you found something to unlock the interceptor in early game?

I've been trying to understand how unlocks works, but to no avail.

I've found the name of the car as a string as "interceptor001". Nothing else :c

Cheers!
hi
unfortunately I've been busy with university and I still am.
yes, the game's mechanisms are a little hard to figure out and they work mostly by virtual functions. these functions are hard to trace back in this game.
for example, the game has a "teleport to camera" function too, but I couldn't activate it yet. there are amazing stuff to be done with this game but I cant trace them back to be able to find the arguments.
Hi, I was finally able to create an account.
Just wanted to say thanks for your V8 mod.

I also would like to know if you will be able to create a mod to enable the Interceptor from the start ?

Thanks again

KGB
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by KGB »

reverser69 wrote:
Wed Feb 02, 2022 10:24 pm
update:
added new command

death_run_debug_complete --->> instantly win the deathrun
Can you make an option to get 100 "Percent Complete" in statistics ? I know you can unlock all the archievements, projects, cars, challenges,... but in statistics it only shows you the normal value (the value before you finished all that) so i don't know if it affects 100%

reverser69
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by reverser69 »

Brainwasher wrote:
Thu Feb 03, 2022 10:34 pm

I also would like to know if you will be able to create a mod to enable the Interceptor from the start ?

Thanks again
it is already done:
enable_all_race_trophies --->> unlock all cars + ** interceptor ** in the collection + other race trophies

reverser69
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by reverser69 »

KGB wrote:
Fri Feb 04, 2022 1:56 am
Can you make an option to get 100 "Percent Complete" in statistics ? I know you can unlock all the archievements, projects, cars, challenges,... but in statistics it only shows you the normal value (the value before you finished all that) so i don't know if it affects 100%
it IS possible though I'm not interested in putting time into it as it doesn't have any effect on game play. knowing the engine, you need a lot of time to figure out how "statistics" mechanism works.

Brainwasher
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Brainwasher »

reverser69 wrote:
Fri Feb 04, 2022 8:04 am
Brainwasher wrote:
Thu Feb 03, 2022 10:34 pm

Thanks again
it is already done:
enable_all_race_trophies --->> unlock all cars + ** interceptor ** in the collection + other race trophies
Seriously ? Very nice !
Did someone try to make a full game with the interceptor ? Even though for some mission we have to use the magnum opus…

I tried to disable chumbucket with a mod which disabled HUD but it also disabled several other key features of the game unfortunately

Edit : is it possible to make a stationary camera while driving ? I mean by that a camera which don't not move away or change his angle while driving, like these screens (near car chase):

KGB
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by KGB »

reverser69 wrote:
Fri Feb 04, 2022 8:15 am
KGB wrote:
Fri Feb 04, 2022 1:56 am
it IS possible though I'm not interested in putting time into it as it doesn't have any effect on game play. knowing the engine, you need a lot of time to figure out how "statistics" mechanism works.
Well I usually like to spend my time to get 100% completion on good games so can you at least tell me how I can get 100% in "statistics" please ?

reverser69
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by reverser69 »

Brainwasher wrote:
Fri Feb 04, 2022 5:05 pm

Edit : is it possible to make a stationary camera while driving ? I mean by that a camera which don't not move away or change his angle while driving, like these screens (near car chase):
have you tried debug_camera commands?

reverser69
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by reverser69 »

KGB wrote:
Fri Feb 04, 2022 11:17 pm
Well I usually like to spend my time to get 100% completion on good games so can you at least tell me how I can get 100% in "statistics" please ?
try to search for strings that get accessed when you increase your statistics. then trace back via stack. when you find the corresponding function, you can call it yourself with different arguments.

Brainwasher
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Brainwasher »

reverser69 wrote:
Sat Feb 05, 2022 8:55 am
Brainwasher wrote:

Nope, how does it work ?

reverser69
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by reverser69 »

Brainwasher wrote:
Sat Feb 05, 2022 9:59 am
reverser69 wrote:
Sat Feb 05, 2022 8:55 am
Brainwasher wrote:

Nope, how does it work ?
:mellow:

take you're time read the first post + spoilers. there is a reason someone writes something.

Brainwasher
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Brainwasher »

I can't make cheat engine work with your table (MadMax_v1.03_AOB_steam_and_GoG_v1.5.CT).
The intro is skipped but the other scripts won't work.

The function call handler doesn't work either. I can't copy paste the command (in my case enable_all_race_trophies) in "script" value.
And any other script when checked won't work either.

I have never used CE before but if the skip intro works the rest should also.

EDIT : I was editing the wrong "script"...
Nevertheless, the script for unlocking all vehicle part worked with the call handler option but not with the one already in the listing