Mad Max 1.03 AOB Cheat Table (God Mode and more) GOG and Steam

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
KGB
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: Mad Max 1.03 AOB Cheat Table (God Mode and more) GOG and Steam

Post by KGB »

reverser69 wrote:
Sat Feb 05, 2022 8:59 am
KGB wrote:
Fri Feb 04, 2022 11:17 pm
Well I usually like to spend my time to get 100% completion on good games so can you at least tell me how I can get 100% in "statistics" please ?
try to search for strings that get accessed when you increase your statistics. then trace back via stack. when you find the corresponding function, you can call it yourself with different arguments.
thanks, is it possible to make a cheat or command for "force complete all camp optional objectives" ?

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

reverser69
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by reverser69 »

update:
fixed some bugs
added arguments for Camera (both driving/on foot)

9chan
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by 9chan »

Thanks so much for this awesome table! Is there a way to replay missions or respawn convoys? As much as I love this game, it gets a bit tedious to replay the WHOLE game for a few missions I love like the final boss. I do save before those moments and reload if I want to play them but there's only 10 save slots lol. It'd also just be great to go back normally but the devs made a massive oversight on that aspect... Thank you!

reverser69
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by reverser69 »

9chan wrote:
Wed Mar 02, 2022 2:47 pm
Thanks so much for this awesome table! Is there a way to replay missions or respawn convoys? As much as I love this game, it gets a bit tedious to replay the WHOLE game for a few missions I love like the final boss. I do save before those moments and reload if I want to play them but there's only 10 save slots lol. It'd also just be great to go back normally but the devs made a massive oversight on that aspect... Thank you!
i do recall some commands that had some names related to mission trigger and convoys but i didn't test them. ill go through them next time i start playing the game.

keizol
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by keizol »

how to get every upgrade for car and max bc it dont work

reverser69
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by reverser69 »

keizol wrote:
Mon Mar 14, 2022 6:38 pm
so far most of the "doesn't work" reports are the outcome of the fact that the reporter doesn't know how to use Cheat Engine properly.
this, will remain my assumption unless more information and screenshots are provided.

Paul44
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Paul44 »

I finally took the time to try out some of the "Function call handler" (?!). Honestly, i would name this 'Console command/control', which states exactly what it does 8-)
anywho: did not try all commands (death_run_debug_complete will definitely on my table), but the storm, unlock bios stuff and freecamera worked great. And in case you (or user) missed this little detail: [ ]; which makes it lot more user-friendly to "move about and capture"...

Triton
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Triton »

reverser69 wrote:
Tue Mar 15, 2022 1:34 pm
keizol wrote:
Mon Mar 14, 2022 6:38 pm
so far most of the "doesn't work" reports are the outcome of the fact that the reporter doesn't know how to use Cheat Engine properly.
this, will remain my assumption unless more information and screenshots are provided.
From what I can tell, the Unlocks menu probably isn't working for some people because the values are all set to 0. They don't know that the values should be set to 1 before the box is clicked.

emspea
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: Mad Max 1.03 AOB Cheat Table (God Mode and more)

Post by emspea »

reverser69 wrote:
Sun Jul 04, 2021 8:29 pm
Fainstrider wrote:
Fri Jul 02, 2021 11:37 am

Being able to just have the base V8 unlocked and still grind scrap to upgrade the V8 to max & also work to eventually upgrade everything else on the car - it will be fantastic as there is still the feeling of progression instead of having absolutely everything upgraded from the start (which makes scrap worthless).

Thank you again so much for all of this.
so I downloaded the game and went through the structures again. and its done, only the first V8 is now unlocked. tested it and it works.
this can be done for every upgrade but needs time, till then enjoy this small update.
and if you forward this frum to those people I think we can have some new options, active forum warms everyone up.
Hey guys - this is the only hack im interested in - i installed the cheat table programme,
games running - then I fire up CT in this case MadMax_v1.03_only_base_V8_unlock
I click open and select mad max exe - but thats it nothing happens after that - cant see no tables or variables etc
what am i missing here?thanks

I found this in the code but nto sure how to save it to the game?
baseV8:
db 'upg.v8_acceleration.activate.p1.l0',0

reverser69
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by reverser69 »

Paul44 wrote:
Sun May 01, 2022 9:04 am
I finally took the time to try out some of the "Function call handler" ...
hi
sorry for late reply. university + dissertation + full time job, really consume up my time.
yeah, you are right but I didn't want to boast by naming it "Console command/console unlock" as it doesn't have all of the console features.

PS: thx for the image tip.

reverser69
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Mad Max 1.03 AOB Cheat Table (God Mode and more)

Post by reverser69 »

emspea wrote:
Tue May 31, 2022 9:59 am

Hey guys - this is the only hack im interested in - i installed the cheat table programme,
games running - then I fire up CT in this case MadMax_v1.03_only_base_V8_unlock
I click open and select mad max exe - but thats it nothing happens after that - cant see no tables or variables etc
what am i missing here?thanks

I found this in the code but nto sure how to save it to the game?
baseV8:
db 'upg.v8_acceleration.activate.p1.l0',0
hi

download the latest version of the table(1.5), open it, choose "yes" for LUA script, attach it to game if auto-attach fails to do so, activate "Unlock All Upgrades" cheat, now set "Unlock only the First V8" to 1.

PS: the code you mentioned is for comparing, don't change it as it will mess things up.

r00t0
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by r00t0 »

Paul44 wrote:
Sun May 01, 2022 9:04 am
I finally took the time to try out some of the "Function call handler" (?!). Honestly, i would name this 'Console command/control', which states exactly
I did some similar work but in c++ and works in cmd, it have something like commandline option in engine but not all works.

Risadinha830
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Risadinha830 »

Queria saber como faz para desbloquear todas as habilidades do Max e como construir todos os projetos de Fortaleza tem como por que não sei usar o cheat engine direito

reverser69
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by reverser69 »

Risadinha830 wrote:
Fri Jun 24, 2022 11:44 pm
Queria saber como faz para desbloquear todas as habilidades do Max e como construir todos os projetos de Fortaleza tem como por que não sei usar o cheat engine direito
english please.
for Max's abilities, set the legend rank to the highest and all of them will be unlocked.
for stronghold projects, enable "Build All Stronghold Projects", now enter a stronghold and everything will be unlocked.

Paul44
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Paul44 »

^ "por que não sei usar o cheat engine": he basically is saying not to know how to use CE...
(~ i can read school spanish, and portuguese has "similarities"; but yeah he needs to use english)