ENDER LILIES: Quietus of the Knights

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
CannonFodder
Table Makers
Table Makers

Re: ENDER LILIES: Quietus of the Knights

Post by CannonFodder »

MBRKiNG wrote:
Tue Jul 06, 2021 4:15 pm
EphenSteve wrote:
Tue Jul 06, 2021 12:36 am
Try this, If this doesn't work then I may need to learn a bit more because the find commonality tool seems kinda back and forth for me. Also for people who have just started the game, for the Jump cheat to work you need double jump in the game first so you will have to progress normally till you get it then if you watch cheat engine while you double jump it should change to a 2 if its working (just freeze at 0) if the pointer is not just saying ??.

Let me know if this works~
inf jumps script game v1.0.6

copy/paste this into ce

Code: Select all

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>
<CheatTable>
  <CheatEntries>
    <CheatEntry>
      <ID>26241</ID>
      <Description>"Inf Jumps"</Description>
      <LastState/>
      <VariableType>Auto Assembler Script</VariableType>
      <AssemblerScript>[ENABLE]
aobscanmodule(InfJumpsAOB,EnderLiliesSteam-Win64-Shipping.exe,FF 83 F4 01 00 00 48 8B CB E8 ** ** ** ** 48 8B) // should be unique
alloc(newmem,$1000,InfJumpsAOB)
label(code)
label(return)
registersymbol(infjumps)
label(infjumps)
{$lua}
StatsTimer = createTimer()
StatsTimer.setInterval(10)
StatsTimer.onTimer = function(Stats)
 writeInteger('["infjumps"]+300',00)
end
{$asm}
newmem:
code:
  mov [infjumps],rbx
  inc [rbx+000001F4]
  jmp return
infjumps:
db
InfJumpsAOB:
  jmp newmem
  nop
return:
registersymbol(InfJumpsAOB)
[DISABLE]
InfJumpsAOB:
  db FF 83 F4 01 00 00
unregistersymbol(InfJumpsAOB)
dealloc(newmem)
unregistersymbol(infjumps)

</AssemblerScript>
    </CheatEntry>
  </CheatEntries>
</CheatTable>

I tested this in 1.02 and 1.06.
The script will make jump attack unavailable.
If left or right key is pressed when jump attack, the knight might not appear for the first or third attack, repeat this several times, then only lily shows action, the knight never appear when jump attack.
Attack on land is not affected
Disable the scrip does not fix the problem, have to restart game.
Could you please fix this?

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

EphenSteve
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by EphenSteve »

Updated table to ENDER LILIES: Quietus of the Knights v1.1.0.13839
Spoiler
Infinite Health
Infinite Skills
No Cool Downs
Infinite Prayers (visual prayers may still reduce)
Health Pointers
Fully Charged, Up Spirits (for holding up key with the pink spirits)
Fast Level Up
Can Wear Full Relics (equip one to reduce cost to 0)
99,999 Souls (have to have enough to upgrade once)
Jump pointers are broken and I can't find any stable ones even with the pointer scanner. Sorry.

If some of these don't work for you I'm sorry but I can't fix it for your computer.

Made on: Cheat engine v7.3

for: ENDER LILIES: Quietus of the Knights v1.1.0.13839
EnderLiliesSteam-Win64-Shipping.CT
(439.7 KiB) Downloaded 1442 times

Shirokaido
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Shirokaido »

EphenSteve wrote:
Thu Aug 19, 2021 9:28 pm
Spoiler
Infinite Health
Infinite Skills
No Cool Downs
Health Pointers
Fast Level Up
Jump pointers are broken and I can't find any stable ones even with the pointer scanner. Sorry.

If some of these don't work for you I'm sorry but I can't fix it for your computer.

With v1.1.1 13855, and most codes still work. The only one that seems broken is No Cooldowns.

ADDED: it occurs to me to add the error:
<<Error while scanning for AOB's : nocooldowns2 Error: Not all results found>>

If this is something that is a relatively simple fix, could you teach me how? Searching this results in a lot of "go ask the table maker to update it" posts.

Algester
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Algester »

find the float? value of the cooldown

then check what code accesses this address save each code that pops up

from there you do an AoB injection on each of the code and counter check it in the original script and copy the features....

also I noticed that your failure to read AoB is nocooldown2 I think thats still largely the experimental AoB use this made by fakerlol

viewtopic.php?p=204561#p204561

Shirokaido
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Shirokaido »

lol yeah I'm way out of my depth. I can get the float, but have no idea what I'm doing after that. I think I found what accesses the value? No clue how to do anything with AoBs or editing the script.

EphenSteve
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by EphenSteve »

So how i find the no cool down is kinda unique (personally I've only seen it in this game so far)
Things to note: you are not looking for a value that increases and decreases the lower the bar goes making this a little weird. It only increases with the amount of uses.

Stick with one Skill!

Start with float value (unknown). Every time you use a skill search increased. it will never decrease. if you want to do an unchanged search use a different skill then search unknown then use the original skill when you need to search increased the value can be anywhere from 1 - 10000 depending on how many times you've used that skill in the playthrough. you should end up with a few lower values

It will never be like 6.88037546E-43 or 1.92324523 or 2.15032423 it will always be something like 1207.02134 I'm quickly able to spot it after around 10 quick searches I narrowed down the results to 38 found and can easily spot the ones that go up a by a small value every time i use a skill.

theres also an address that you will see that if you set your (found address list update interval) lower that you can see crawls up to around the number that you're looking for. this IS the one you want to make a script for. if you freeze other ones it will give you no cooldowns for that skill and freezing this one does nothing but when finding out what writes to this address pulls up 2 Instructions one that goes up by a count of 1 each time the skill is used, Grab this one and make the script with the // before it

After you freeze the correct one just make an aob and you can put a // before the movss.

For some reason I remember having to make it do this to 2 different addresses ill see if i can figure out why i did that.

let me know if you've tried this and are still confused. sorry I'm a shit teacher.

Does fakers script still work? He did his very differently. There are many ways to make this script, mine is a weird way that works but breaks with every little update but its easy to remake if you add the instruction to the code list for later (after right clicking the address and seeing what it writes to in that window you can Add to the codelist for to add it to advanced options then whenever an update comes out you can right click that and see what it writes to *for people that didn't know*)

Shirokaido
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Shirokaido »

I get lost at the point that I have to start editing the script. I /think/ I'm able to find the right floats. From there I just right click, "find out what accesses (or should I use "writes"?) to this address", then add those entries to the code list. From there.... I have no clue what I'm doing lol. To be fair, I'm better at reading patterns in code than actually knowing what it does, so I should probably take some time to learn that.

Faker's script is broken as well; it enables, but changing the modifier does nothing at all. I couldn't figure out why or what changes are needed to get it working again.

But I do truly appreciate the explanation! I've been meaning to get into script writing, but you know how it is with projects. There's always something else to do...

EphenSteve
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by EphenSteve »

Shirokaido wrote:
Thu Sep 02, 2021 4:48 pm
I get lost at the point that I have to start editing the script. I /think/ I'm able to find the right floats. From there I just right click, "find out what accesses (or should I use "writes"?) to this address", then add those entries to the code list. From there.... I have no clue what I'm doing lol. To be fair, I'm better at reading patterns in code than actually knowing what it does, so I should probably take some time to learn that.

Faker's script is broken as well; it enables, but changing the modifier does nothing at all. I couldn't figure out why or what changes are needed to get it working again.

But I do truly appreciate the explanation! I've been meaning to get into script writing, but you know how it is with projects. There's always something else to do...
so after you find the 2 entries from the code list if you highlight one of the instructions after following what it writes to you can click "show disassembler" which will bring up memory viewer then Alt+A which brings up auto assembler. just click OK on the first box for the address then it will ask you to name it. no spaces and don't just put numbers in there you wanna name it something like nocooldowns or you can do no_cool_downs. and it will automatically set up everything where it needs to be now you can just edit the script

you should see something like "mov [rbx+000001F0],ebx or something just change the register on the end the "ebx" part to "(float)0" keeping any , you see. if you get errors it will tell you which line you have made an error. after that click the file drop down and assign to current cheat table.

This applies to lots of things. say if you found the amount of items you had then you gained one while reading what writes to that address you will find the instruction for what adds or moves a certain number to that said item or if you used an item. say if you used an item and found what wrote that. you can then make a script with #99 instead of (float)whatevernumberhere.

Sorry I'm not a very good teacher so idk if this is bad practice this is just how I've learned through trial and error.

Zozinhu
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Zozinhu »

EphenSteve wrote:
Spoiler
Infinite Health
Infinite Skills
No Cool Downs
Health Pointers
Fast Level Up

Thank you so much for this. I am unsure if should by this game or not. Since you finished you won't update the jump code anymore? 😥

EphenSteve
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by EphenSteve »

Zozinhu wrote:
Wed Sep 29, 2021 6:09 pm
EphenSteve wrote:
Spoiler
Infinite Health
Infinite Skills
No Cool Downs
Health Pointers
Fast Level Up

Thank you so much for this. I am unsure if should by this game or not. Since you finished you won't update the jump code anymore? 😥
yeah unfortunately I can't keep up with the updates due to not owning the game myself. i borrowed a buddies steam account to do it and I kept it updated as long as he let me use it. If you need Tips on how to find it yourself you can always PM on here, I don't mind teaching the little I know.

hgooob2000
Cheater
Cheater

Post by hgooob2000 »

i hope someone will update this to the new v1.1.5

Rasetsunoken
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Rasetsunoken »

EphenSteve wrote:
Spoiler
Infinite Health
Infinite Skills
No Cool Downs
Health Pointers
Fast Level Up

inf health not working
no cooldowns not working
fast level up not working

please update it to ver 1.1.5
Thanks

xduduhao
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by xduduhao »

Untouchable cheat please.

Allen1013
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Allen1013 »

Cool tables sadly most options doesnt work, or other tables dont turn on.

Divinehero
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Divinehero »

yea nothin much seems to work