Everspace 2 (1.0, Steam)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Master_Builder
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Everspace 2 (1.0, Steam)

Post by Master_Builder »

CrazyBear73 wrote:
Wed Apr 26, 2023 1:44 pm
I'm still learning about this in general, I understand how most of the cheats work and the cheat engine. But can you expand on this:

Getting high stats on items:
Set a high level. (The higher, the greater the stat change.)
Use the "-- Set New Level" script and you don't have to reload after.
Set "Can Be Used With Any Level" to true. (Equivalent to 'adapting' the item.)
Save/load or do something in-game to trigger the stats to refresh. (Like modifying it.)
e.g. I have a lvl 50 cargo unit with +27 slots. At lvl 8 this was +6.

Please and Thanks you.
This would work better if you asked specific qestions about what you don't understand. Otherwise... I don't know what more to say.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

CrazyBear73
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by CrazyBear73 »

Well, I guess what I'm asking is for this specific example. What was the setting for each of these values to get the Level 50 Cargo Unit with +27 slots? I'm also trying to figure out how to trigger the spawning of Legendary items if that can be done via the Cheat engine or if that is Random via the game.

Master_Builder
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Master_Builder »

CrazyBear73 wrote:
Wed Apr 26, 2023 6:03 pm
Well, I guess what I'm asking is for this specific example. What was the setting for each of these values to get the Level 50 Cargo Unit with +27 slots? I'm also trying to figure out how to trigger the spawning of Legendary items if that can be done via the Cheat engine or if that is Random via the game.
The +27 was just from the level. Set the level high and the game adjusts the stats to match. If you can use the "-- Set New Level" script, this will call a game function that adjusts the stats on the fly. If not, you change the level and save/load the game.

For the legendaries, see my reply here.

CrazyBear73
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by CrazyBear73 »

Ok.. Thank you very much.. Sorry for the bother.

The Jack
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by The Jack »

Master_Builder wrote:
Wed Apr 26, 2023 12:05 am
The Jack wrote:
Tue Apr 25, 2023 5:51 am
The "always visible on HUD" script doesn't activate, can't find ALWAYS_VISIBLE_ON_HUD aob.
Try v19. If that doesn't do it I don't think there's anything else I can do without the exe/pdb from the GoG one.
Works perfectly, thanks!

AlbertHP
Cheater
Cheater

Post by AlbertHP »

I have a question. How does the obtain all decal, colors, and module cheats work? I can't seem to activate them.
Do you have to activate them before loading a save? or do you need to be docking?

Master_Builder
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Master_Builder »

AlbertHP wrote:
Fri Apr 28, 2023 11:18 am
I have a question. How does the obtain all decal, colors, and module cheats work? I can't seem to activate them.
Do you have to activate them before loading a save? or do you need to be docking?
Read the description, specifically the end about symbols. Right click on the script after you try and activate it and it'll have whatever error it ran into (if any) at the top of the menu.

You just need to be in a game. Nothing more. It'll work at the main menu, but nothing'll happen because there's obviously no player data to alter.

iddqd
Cheater
Cheater

Post by iddqd »

AlbertHP wrote:
The colors and decals didn't work until I updated the PDB.
After the update, everything is back to normal.
The links are in the first post. With MD5 hash.

AlbertHP
Cheater
Cheater

Post by AlbertHP »

Master_Builder wrote:
Fri Apr 28, 2023 2:10 pm
AlbertHP wrote:
Read the description, specifically the end about symbols. Right click on the script after you try and activate it and it'll have whatever error it ran into (if any) at the top of the menu.

You just need to be in a game. Nothing more. It'll work at the main menu, but nothing'll happen because there's obviously no player data to alter.
I did. I have a pdb file that came with the game. It's located in the "EVERSPACE 2\ES2\Binaries\Win64" folder. According to the description, having the pdb file should allow the cheat to work automatically. As far as I can tell my game is updated to the latest version (steam should've automatically updated the game).
The error that I'm receiving when I tried to activate it says something like : "failure determining what ES2-Win64-ShippingUitemLib: CheatUnlockAllShipModules mean" -- something like that, I might've misspelled the error text, it's kinda long and there's no copy function.

So what does that mean? Do I have to replace the pdb file in my game folder with the one provided here? My knowledge of Cheat Engine is limited.

AlbertHP
Cheater
Cheater

Post by AlbertHP »

iddqd wrote:
Fri Apr 28, 2023 5:17 pm
AlbertHP wrote:
The colors and decals didn't work until I updated the PDB.
After the update, everything is back to normal.
The links are in the first post. With MD5 hash.
When you mean updated the PDB, do you mean I have to replace the one that came with my game with the one provided here in this forum?

deriderder
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by deriderder »

pretty much. check out Master_Builders and my post on the page 7 if you want to understand more about the issue.

AlbertHP
Cheater
Cheater

Post by AlbertHP »

deriderder wrote:
Fri Apr 28, 2023 7:49 pm
pretty much. check out Master_Builders and my post on the page 7 if you want to understand more about the issue.
Ok, it seems installing the pdb provided in this forum fixed it. I was a bit reluctant to replace original game files but I guess it can't be helped. Thanks.

deriderder
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by deriderder »

the .pdb file is completely optional for the game. Its a leftover from developing it, and can be removed with a steam patch at any point. sadly most steam regions getting their own builds, and because the pdb is just a leftover, it usually doesn't get updated.

zhhuan
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by zhhuan »

Ok so I'm having the same problem with the ship decal/colors/module stuff.
Errors are the same "failure determining what ES2-Win64-XXXXXX mean"
Player and ship pointers are all populated with "??"

I've already tried the pdb fix - it's not fixing it. I've even compared the MD5 hash of my .exe and .pdb files against yours and they are exactly the same as what you have listed in the post.

My game is on steam and I'm using cheat engine 7.5 and I also made sure my debugger options are exactly the same as yours from an earlier reply.

Sigh....really lost here.

zhhuan
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by zhhuan »

zhhuan wrote:
Sun Apr 30, 2023 2:11 am
Ok so I'm having the same problem with the ship decal/colors/module stuff.
Errors are the same "failure determining what ES2-Win64-XXXXXX mean"
Player and ship pointers are all populated with "??"

I've already tried the pdb fix - it's not fixing it. I've even compared the MD5 hash of my .exe and .pdb files against yours and they are exactly the same as what you have listed in the post.

My game is on steam and I'm using cheat engine 7.5 and I also made sure my debugger options are exactly the same as yours from an earlier reply.

Sigh....really lost here.
Ok, good news.
I've finally figured out why this is not working.
It appears that my CE is unable to access the .pdb file in the game folder for whatever reason that might be. And hence even though I had the correct .pdb file, CE is not loading the symbols. (Maybe Steam or antivirus is blocking it?)
I've copied the file to my C drive (the drive where CE is located), and then went to:
Memory View --> File --> Set symbol search path. And set the search path to where my new .pdb file is located in the new location and bam it worked.

Looks like CE just for some reason cannot access the X:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\EVERSPACE™ 2\ES2\Binaries\Win64 folder and the pdb file needs to be moved to a new location that CE can access. I suspect this is the case because when I changed the symbol search path to the location in SteamLibrary, it doesn't fix it, but when I set it to another directory that also has a copy of the file, it works. It might just be that the file path has a "™" in it and CE can't read that but who knows.

If anyone is having the same problem despite having the correct .pdb file, give this a try. It should fix it.