Everspace 2 (1.0, Steam)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Master_Builder
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Everspace 2 (1.0, Steam)

Post by Master_Builder »

kanggg wrote:
Wed Apr 19, 2023 7:58 pm
Master_Builder wrote:
Wed Apr 19, 2023 6:43 pm
I do play on nightmare though and I don't know if that is required for the legendaries to generate.
According to the official wiki it is:
Legendary items are rare and powerful pieces of equipment that drop inside Ancient Rifts and randomly from tougher enemies while playing on Nightmare difficulty.
Wellm yea, I know about that and that's not what I mean. I'm deliberately altering the code past where nightmare is checked on loot generation so I say again: I don't know if nightmare is requited [with the script changes] for legendaries to drop. Either way it'll affect loot quality.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

NotAFedBoy
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by NotAFedBoy »

Wondering if a freeze or slow race timer for the racing side missions is possible cause some of those gold times just seem impossible!?

fearlessengineer333
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by fearlessengineer333 »

NotAFedBoy wrote:
Wed Apr 19, 2023 11:39 pm
Wondering if a freeze or slow race timer for the racing side missions is possible cause some of those gold times just seem impossible!?
You can easily find this by searching a float range in seconds.

deriderder
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by deriderder »

Hey @Master_Builder, which debugger are you using? I have the problem with "Failure determining what ES2-Win64-Shipping.UItemLib::CheatUnlockAll" as well, despite ES2-Win64-Shipping.pdb being in the same folder.

Master_Builder
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Master_Builder »

deriderder wrote:
Thu Apr 20, 2023 9:56 pm
Hey @Master_Builder, which debugger are you using? I have the problem with "Failure determining what ES2-Win64-Shipping.UItemLib::CheatUnlockAll" as well, despite ES2-Win64-Shipping.pdb being in the same folder.
VEH
Though now that you made me look there, I do see an option to "not load pdb files" and if that's checked for you and others, that's one possibility.
I wouldn't think the debugger would be why since it'll load symbols without the debugger being attached.
But my settings if it helps: Image

deriderder
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by deriderder »

Hey Master_Builder, thanks for checking!
Sadly it isnt that easy :( I was already using the same settings as you.
Are you using by chance any lua plugins/external tools?

Here are md5 checksums of my ES2-Win64-Shipping.pdb: b7cc9b9e0cfff97d2f52049b8e85bc30 and ES2-Win64-Shipping.exe: e902dfa8e7f82a8b3aa24644226cf56fvia md5check.

If you want to investigate this further.

Master_Builder
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Master_Builder »

deriderder wrote:
Fri Apr 21, 2023 2:57 pm

Here are md5 checksums of my ES2-Win64-Shipping.pdb: b7cc9b9e0cfff97d2f52049b8e85bc30 and ES2-Win64-Shipping.exe: e902dfa8e7f82a8b3aa24644226cf56fvia md5check.

I'll check the hashes when I get home.

As for plugins, CE is relatively vanilla. I don't remember adding any third-party plugins or external tools or the like, but it is locally compiled which is something I started doing when they removed the installer-less zip packages to shovel their malware/adware riddled installer.
Though I know I've had stuff like this working long ago before all that started, so I don't think that's the cause.

I do also have visual studio with c++/c#, windows dev kits, and windows debugging tools installed for unrelated projects which may or may not affect this.

I know there's a "symbols search path" something or other on the 'File' menu of the memory browser which may yield different results. (Mine is empty.)

You could try attaching winDbg64 to the process which should also be able to load the PDB.

deriderder
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by deriderder »

Soo, after a Deep dive with windbg64, reading stuff up, breaking things horrible, i found a program (ChkMatch), which can check if a .pdb can be used for a program.... and my .pdb is mismatching.

Same program can be used to fix said mismatch, but the file seems to be corrupt - because activating a part of the cheat table that would require the .pdb now crashes the game!

Master_Builder
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Master_Builder »

deriderder wrote:
Fri Apr 21, 2023 5:38 pm
Soo, after a Deep dive with windbg64, reading stuff up, breaking things horrible, i found a program (ChkMatch), which can check if a .pdb can be used for a program.... and my .pdb is mismatching.

Same program can be used to fix said mismatch, but the file seems to be corrupt - because activating a part of the cheat table that would require the .pdb now crashes the game!
I suggest you remove both the pdb and the exe and verify files via Steam. This'll re-DL both, assuming both still exist in the package. (Maybe even verifying again after to ensure no corruption occured in transit.)

My guess is the pdb might have been corrupted in the DL but you normally wouldn't notice this due to the game not requiring it to run. Check hashes afterwards. It's also possible that different regions have different mismatching exe/pdb files. I remember someone earlier saying they couldn't get CE to load the pdb and were in the SEA region.
Pirated copies which alter the exe might also result in the pdb no longer matching.

deriderder
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by deriderder »

I tried both verifying/deleting+verifying.
Both did do jack shit. Still same md5, and of course, .pdb mismatch.

Ah well. Thanks for figuring this out with me, master :D

TowerDefender
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by TowerDefender »

Hello guys, what I have to do to change the loot quality multiplier and does it also work in unkown signals?

Master_Builder
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Master_Builder »

deriderder wrote:
Fri Apr 21, 2023 2:57 pm

My results:

MD5s:
ES2-Win64-Shipping.exe: E902DFA8E7F82A8B3AA24644226CF56F
ES2-Win64-Shipping.pdb: 0DF713A32E830A575801C2031F9F68C3

So the exe matches, but the pdb doesn't. I'm guessing this is a regional thing, not sure where you're at. Mine's from US-East.

I threw the PDB up here: [Link]

deriderder
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by deriderder »

Hey Master

Thanks for doing this!
My steam location is Eu-Frankfurt.

jauken
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by jauken »

Is this suddenly no longer working today? Or is it my imagination?

EDIT: I should qualify, it appears as though inf health no longer functions.
Last edited by jauken on Sat Apr 22, 2023 1:13 am, edited 1 time in total.

deriderder
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by deriderder »

TowerDefender wrote:
Fri Apr 21, 2023 9:36 pm
Hello guys, what I have to do to change the loot quality multiplier and does it also work in unkown signals?
Unknown Regions have fixed loot tables. This is best used For high-risk/rifts.