Everspace 2 (1.0, Steam)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
gideon25
Table Makers
Table Makers

Re: Everspace 2 (Early Acces, Steam)

Post by gideon25 »

Im working on this game now.. Got some goodies already but Ill be posting a companion table that you can add to the main table (but on a separate thread) :) Might be another couple of days as im digging deep into it to try to find/offer options not in the current table..

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

gideon25
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by gideon25 »

SunBeam wrote:
Thu Jan 28, 2021 8:39 pm
On another note.. not sure if anyone here's posted this, but.. You can acquire decoders from High Risk Areas. When you do, BEFORE you activate them to show ANOTHER area, use the table and change rarity of the decoder ("Get Hovered Item" script) to 5. Meaning Legendary. Move mouse away, then back to the decoder and it'll turn orange. Now activate it. Check your map and you'll have activated a High Risk Area that's now golden. Go there, kill everyone. The boss will still be a level 13, boring fight, but once killed, it will drop LEGIT Legendary items. With randomized properties, but cool names :) Find more, repeat, and so on.

All of the below were generated by the game Engine, not manually modified by hand via the table:

Other than that, good work with the table ;)

BR,
Sun
Just wondering for anyone still playing this if this is still true or is there a level requirement or something? I ask because I am still only liike level 2 in the first sector/region on mission 3 or something and tried this and created 3 high level threat Gold/Legendary areas and non of the items dropped were legendary.

Master_Builder
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Master_Builder »

gideon25 wrote:
Sat Aug 14, 2021 8:17 pm
Just wondering for anyone still playing this if this is still true or is there a level requirement or something? I ask because I am still only liike level 2 in the first sector/region on mission 3 or something and tried this and created 3 high level threat Gold/Legendary areas and non of the items dropped were legendary.
Ever since the 0.6 update, it looks like they've turned off legendary drops. Legendary decoders used to do this, but don't seem to anymore. I really haven't looked into why. You can still change the rarity of the items directly then do something to refresh it, but the 'unique' items are locked somehow.

I still have a bunch of legendary loot from earlier so I haven't been motivated, but there's a few interesting functions to look into that might help:
ULootDropComponent::InitLootDrop
UItemLib::GetRandomRarityFromLevel
UItemLib::GetRandomLoot
UItemLib::GenerateItem

And this one seems to select the right template & fill modifiers based on items category & such:
UItemLib::GenerateItemWithStream_Internal
gideon25 wrote:
Fri Aug 13, 2021 8:33 pm
Im working on this game now.. Got some goodies already but Ill be posting a companion table that you can add to the main table (but on a separate thread) :) Might be another couple of days as im digging deep into it to try to find/offer options not in the current table..
Drop a link here when you have something and I'll add a link to it in the first post.

Manji
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Manji »

before the patch i used the (old) table and turned the decoders into legendary decoders. they ALWAYS dropped at least 1 legendary item. didn't matter if it was the starter system or the one you visit after using the jump gate.

didn't try the old table with the new patched version. so can't confirm if it still works.

Master_Builder
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Master_Builder »

Manji wrote:
Sun Aug 15, 2021 1:11 am
before the patch i used the (old) table and turned the decoders into legendary decoders. they ALWAYS dropped at least 1 legendary item. didn't matter if it was the starter system or the one you visit after using the jump gate.

didn't try the old table with the new patched version. so can't confirm if it still works.
The post above yours literally just explained the changes to it. "they ALWAYS dropped at least 1 legendary item." is exactly what was disabled in v0.6.
And no, this isn't a feature of the table. The table does nothing to this process, nor did it before. This was purely how the game chose to spawn items.
And yes, the table is completely up to date. I updated it a few weeks ago.

TLDR: You can make as many legendary decoders as you want, but nothing beyond red will drop.

gideon25
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by gideon25 »

Master_Builder wrote:
Sat Aug 14, 2021 9:29 pm
Drop a link here when you have something and I'll add a link to it in the first post.
Cool. Its slowly turning into a real monster :P Tractor beam hacks, device hacks, Loot drop hacks (I figured out how to force the game to make most enemies drop mostly only legendaries). Now Im kind of messing with the weights but am still not exactly sure how they work, although I *think* I have been able to make the trash item categories (credits, consumables, etc) less likely to drop, but its one of those weird things like: "Well, how often do they normally drop" etc... Plus there are apparently in addition to weights of each category type, weights for each npc ship type (like what are they allowed to drop and how often). So its kindof a mess..but im working on figuring it out.

I have been able to hack the crafting xp required (which you already had) AND have it NOT require any resources BUT I am having problems trying to bypass the item level/player level. I know I can just change the item or player but want to hack it so still more work to be done.

gideon25
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by gideon25 »

Ok the monster is Done:
viewtopic.php?f=4&t=17085

The only thing I do not have (but wanted) were the chrges that charge up the Ultimates (I put that off for other things when I could not immediately find the value but never go back around to it).

Tuuuup!
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Tuuuup! »

Here is my table with a lot of pointers/booleans.
And Master_Builder can add this to his table.

XP multiplier (2x is not double!!)
Invincible HP, armor and shield
No energy use for boost
No device cooldown
ConsumeAmmo (Primary)
ConsumeAmmo (Secundary)
And weapon editor, tested it only with damage! got lvl 1 gun with 40K damage. 8-) *
And more..

*For the weapon editor like damage, for 1 weapon it can be attribute 0 and 1, for another weapon it can be 1 and 2!! So look for the correct values!!

Freeze the booleans/bytes!! When changing map/load, it resets!!
And save before trying out!!

Have fun and enjoy..
Attachments
ES2-Win64-Shipping.CT
(226.33 KiB) Downloaded 493 times

gideon25
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by gideon25 »

Ill be updating mine as soon as i can get my hands on that 0.7.22328 release..might take a little while though depedning on how much has changed..

Nareyda31
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Nareyda31 »

I love your table for modifying items/modifiers & use it all the time to build/test different builds, so thanks a ton for the work you've done!

Any luck finding/modifying ship passives? I've been trying to find them, either to manually swap passives (instead of relying on RNG for appearance & passives), or just to play with the values the passives provide (ex: change Interceptor 10% primary damage increase to 100%).

Master_Builder
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Master_Builder »

Tuuuup! wrote:
Fri Nov 05, 2021 9:02 pm
Here is my table with a lot of pointers/booleans.
And Master_Builder can add this to his table.

XP multiplier (2x is not double!!)
Invincible HP, armor and shield
No energy use for boost
No device cooldown
ConsumeAmmo (Primary)
ConsumeAmmo (Secundary)
And weapon editor, tested it only with damage! got lvl 1 gun with 40K damage. 8-) *
And more..

*For the weapon editor like damage, for 1 weapon it can be attribute 0 and 1, for another weapon it can be 1 and 2!! So look for the correct values!!

Freeze the booleans/bytes!! When changing map/load, it resets!!
And save before trying out!!

Have fun and enjoy..
No energy use for boost
No device cooldown
ConsumeAmmo (Primary)
ConsumeAmmo (Secundary)
I already have these, but I can add the rest.
Nareyda31 wrote:
Thu Nov 11, 2021 12:08 am
I love your table for modifying items/modifiers & use it all the time to build/test different builds, so thanks a ton for the work you've done!

Any luck finding/modifying ship passives? I've been trying to find them, either to manually swap passives (instead of relying on RNG for appearance & passives), or just to play with the values the passives provide (ex: change Interceptor 10% primary damage increase to 100%).
Under pointers there is a section for the ship. I'll check the struct as it probably has a modifier table now, and I can add stuff the same way I did for the other items.

xacegod
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by xacegod »

Hi everyone, I play this on XBOX pass, and the tables are not working. I also checked it there is no ES2-Win64-Shipping.pdb file, only ES2-WinGDK-Shipping.

Master_Builder
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Master_Builder »

xacegod wrote:
Sat Jan 15, 2022 5:04 am
Hi everyone, I play this on XBOX pass, and the tables are not working. I also checked it there is no ES2-Win64-Shipping.pdb file, only ES2-WinGDK-Shipping.
I'm not surprised. From what I've seen, stuff compiled/built for gamepass tends to look a bit different under the hood, and require a separate table most of the time. (The missing pdb will stop some of the pointers from working, but most of the AoB scripts still should.)

The table is also looking for a modules called "ES2-Win64-Shipping.exe" and not "ES2-WinGDK-Shipping.exe".
Open the table in notepad++ or something, and do a find/replace "ES2-Win64-Shipping.exe" -> "ES2-WinGDK-Shipping.exe".
This might be able to get some of the scripts working, but I wouldn't expect much.

(Right click a script that failed to activate and you can see the reason why.)

xacegod
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by xacegod »

Yes, after renaming it now some of them are working, thank you :D

assasin01
Cheater
Cheater

Post by assasin01 »

the new update broke the table. Any chance on an aupdate ?