Everspace 2 (1.0, Steam)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Master_Builder
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Everspace 2 (Early Acces, Steam)

Post by Master_Builder »

Alex985 wrote:
Sun Apr 16, 2023 8:16 pm
I thank you infinitely for your update, Master_Builder! But I have a small problem, how can I make the player and ship pointers work? I've tried going to a store and seeing all the tabs, even paused when in space, but the table keeps showing me "??" in the values
Nothing is needed in-game.
From the description:
Master_Builder wrote:
Tue Jan 19, 2021 4:50 pm
Some scripts in this table (like the pointers section) require CE to be able to load the game symbols. If you have `ES2-Win64-Shipping.pdb` in the same folder as `ES2-Win64-Shipping.exe`, this should work automatically. (This is also distributed with the game so you should have this file by default.)
I don't know if this file will match or load in pirated copies, and I won't be changing those few scripts to compensate for pirated copies. If you have a legit copy and are missing the pdb, please comment and let me know what version of the game, region, etc. I'd love to know what version you have that doesn't include this file.

GamePass is not supported! Some of it may work, if not, oh well.
Basically, you should be able to open the memory viewer, press "Ctrl+G", paste "ES2-Win64-Shipping.UESGameInstance::InstancePointer" and press "enter".
If CE can go to that address, the pointers should work. If not, well, the above applies.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Alex985
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Everspace 2 (Early Acces, Steam)

Post by Alex985 »

Master_Builder wrote:
Sun Apr 16, 2023 8:34 pm
Basically, you should be able to open the memory viewer, press "Ctrl+G", paste "ES2-Win64-Shipping.UESGameInstance::InstancePointer" and press "enter".
If CE can go to that address, the pointers should work. If not, well, the above applies.
My mistake, I didn't read that part well, I also admit that I generally don't use the memory viewer. Thank you again for taking the time to answer and explain.

SomeRandomGuy9527
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: Everspace 2 (1.0, Steam)

Post by SomeRandomGuy9527 »

Thanks a lot for the update! Most of the functions worked for me but I am having trouble to activate the pointers and the three "unlock all" functions. It shows "Failure determining what ES2-Win64-Shipping.UItemLib::CheatUnlockAll*** means" when I right-click the option.

I have the steam version v1.0.33479 and the "ES2-Win64-Shipping.pdb" is in the same folder with "ES2-Win64-Shipping.exe".

I tried the following method but CE shows "This is not a valid address".
Master_Builder wrote:

Master_Builder
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Master_Builder »

SomeRandomGuy9527 wrote:
Mon Apr 17, 2023 3:11 am
Thanks a lot for the update! Most of the functions worked for me but I am having trouble to activate the pointers and the three "unlock all" functions. It shows "Failure determining what ES2-Win64-Shipping.UItemLib::CheatUnlockAll*** means" when I right-click the option.

I have the steam version v1.0.33479 and the "ES2-Win64-Shipping.pdb" is in the same folder with "ES2-Win64-Shipping.exe".

Same answer as above. CE needs to load symbols for a lot of things to work. Your CE isn't for reasons I don't know.

PS: Added in v16:
  • Ignore Legendary Equip Limit

WarStalkeR
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by WarStalkeR »

Master_Builder wrote:
Mon Apr 17, 2023 4:50 am
PS: Added in v16:
  • Ignore Legendary Equip Limit
For some reason, any attempt to set rank to Legendary fails for everything (via script, it reverts back to Superior rank).

Master_Builder
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Master_Builder »

WarStalkeR wrote:
Mon Apr 17, 2023 7:25 am
For some reason, any attempt to set rank to Legendary fails for everything (via script, it reverts back to Superior rank).
Legendary items are unique: [Link]
Anything else is an invalid legendary.

AgentTed
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by AgentTed »

Is there a way to increase senor range or something similar?

Master_Builder
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Master_Builder »

AgentTed wrote:
Tue Apr 18, 2023 2:28 pm
See "Getting high stats on items" in the first post.

fearlessengineer333
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by fearlessengineer333 »

Is there a way to increase a ships modifier count up to the allocated size without CTD?

Master_Builder
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Master_Builder »

AgentTed wrote:
Tue Apr 18, 2023 2:28 pm
In addition to the previous answer, v17 has an option to help finding all the hidden crap.

New version now up:
v17 - Updated for v1.0.33633. Added Everything in HUD Always Visible, Set Loot Quality, Loot Quality Multiplier. Fixed a few scripts that broke and hopefully adjusted the AoB scans to break less.

Zireael123
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Zireael123 »

SomeRandomGuy9527 wrote:
Mon Apr 17, 2023 3:11 am

Master_Builder wrote:
I have the same problem here.

MzJ
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by MzJ »

Same issues as well, can't use the pointers

Legit copy game version v1.0.33633
pdb file in the same folder as ES2-Win64-Shipping.exe
SEA region

Alex985
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Alex985 »

Loot modifier scripts don't seem to work, do they trigger under certain circumstances or only work for the legit version?

Master_Builder
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Master_Builder »

Alex985 wrote:
Wed Apr 19, 2023 6:29 pm
Loot modifier scripts don't seem to work, do they trigger under certain circumstances or only work for the legit version?
It works for `newly` generated loot. i.e. shit dropping from new ships you've destroyed, high risk areas, etc. I know I've gotten at least 1 legendary frorm the last enemy of a high-risk area with "set loot quality" set to 100. I do play on nightmare though and I don't know if that is required for the legendaries to generate. Either way, you should be getting many starforged/superior things as well.

The random containers scattered about the areas still had their random crap as normal.

kanggg
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by kanggg »

Master_Builder wrote:
Wed Apr 19, 2023 6:43 pm
I do play on nightmare though and I don't know if that is required for the legendaries to generate.
According to the official wiki it is:
Legendary items are rare and powerful pieces of equipment that drop inside Ancient Rifts and randomly from tougher enemies while playing on Nightmare difficulty.