Targets ES2 v0.5.18292.
- Infinite Health - Prevents health from being damaged. (Not armor nor shields.)
The outer script gets the pointer, the inner script does the job. Needs reactivation after loading screens (the pointer changes).
- Infinite Weapon Energy - Firing weapons won't drain the ship's energy.
- Infinite Boost Energy - Boost as long as you want. It never drains.
- Instant Boost/Shield/Weapon Recharge - As soon as things normally start recharging, it recharges to full. (You still have to wait out the recharge delay.) This may also affect enemy ships. Untested.
- Infinite Secondary Ammo - Firing secondaries (e.g. missiles) won't reduce the ammo count.
- Instant Missile Lock - You still have to pick a target.
- Instant Device/Ultimate Cooldown - Exactly what it says it does.
- Infinite Consumables - Amount doesn't decrease on use.
- Instant Consumable Cooldown - Exactly what it says it does.
- Infinite Modifications - Upgrading a weapon won't mark it as 'modified' so you can modify it again.
- No Crafting Materials Consumed - Upgrading (modifying) will consume no resources. (You still need the resources to start the upgrade.)
- No Crafting XP Required - Unlock crafting blueprints for free.
- No Invested Materials Consumed - Only enable when needed. Prevents item amounts from changing. They still visibly decrease when investing, but close/open the perks menu and you'll see it's unchanged.
- Get Hovered Item - Hover over an item to get a pointer to it (unequip before changing values).
- Name, level, rarity, amount, ammo, was modified, can be used with any level, condition, overheat duration, etc.
- Stat changes don't persist through save/load. If you want them to be powerful, give the item a high level.
- I've added ids for a bunch of the modifiers so you can change them around, some seem locked to certain types of equipment.
- After you change the id, save/load the game and it'll reflect the change.
- Get Augmentation Module Count - Gets the current augmentation module count. Add/remove any augmentation modules to update.
Do NOT edit it when the value is 0. This happens when you spend the last point. The pointer we've captured remains, but it's been freed by the game.
- Unlock All Colors - Unlocks all colors for ship customization. (Irreversible)
- Unlock All Decals - Unlocks all decals for ship customization. (Irreversible. They are also already all unlocked. I just found a method for it so here you go.)
- Ignore Cruise "Obstacle Detected" Warning - Exactly what it says it does.
- Ignore Cruise "Hostiles Detected" Warning - Exactly what it says it does.
- Ignore "Planetary Obstruction" Warning - Exactly what it says it does.
- Player: Credits, level, xp, difficulty.
- Ship: Name, Modules, & Appearance (Colors/Material/Lights).
Getting high stats on items:
- Set a high level. (The higher, the grater the stat change.)
- Set "Can Be Used With Any Level" to true. (Equivalent to 'adapting' the item.)
- Save/load or do something in-game to trigger the stats to refresh. (Like modifying it.)
A way of getting legendary items:
Made in CE 7.2. Other versions untested.SunBeam wrote: ↑Thu Jan 28, 2021 8:39 pmYou can acquire decoders from High Risk Areas. When you do, BEFORE you activate them to show ANOTHER area, use the table and change rarity of the decoder ("Get Hovered Item" script) to 5. Meaning Legendary. Move mouse away, then back to the decoder and it'll turn orange. Now activate it. Check your map and you'll have activated a High Risk Area that's now golden. Go there, kill everyone. The boss will still be a level 13, boring fight, but once killed, it will drop LEGIT Legendary items. With randomized properties, but cool names Find more, repeat, and so on.
All of the below were generated by the game Engine, not manually modified by hand via the table:
Some scripts in this table (like the pointers section) require CE to be able to load the game symbols. If you have `ES2-Win64-Shipping.pdb` in the same folder as `ES2-Win64-Shipping.exe`, this should work automatically. (This is also distributed with the game so you should have this file by default.)
I don't know if this file will match or load in pirated copies, and I won't be changing those few scripts to compensate for pirated copies. If you have a legit copy and are missing the pdb, please comment and let me know what version of the game, region, etc. I'd love to know what version you have that doesn't include this file.
v11 - Added: Instant Missile Lock, Instant Device/Ultimate Cooldown, Instant Consumable Cooldown, Ignore "Planetary Obstruction" Warning.
v9 - Updated for v0.5.18181 (experimental). Also works with 0.5.18292.
v8 - Updated for v0.4.16428. (Updated Infinite Weapon Energy, No Crafting Materials Consumed, & Get Hovered Item.) I made them more agnostic and this update should, in theory, be backwards compatible with v0.4.16214, and more likely to not break in future versions.
v7 - Added No Crafting XP Required, Ignore Cruise "Obstacle Detected" Warning, & Ignore Cruise "Hostiles Detected" Warning. Last version for v0.4.16214.
v6 - Finally found a proper infinite boost. Renamed instant boost since it applies to shields/weapon energy too.
v5 - Added Infinite Health, Get Augmentation Module Count, Unlock All Colors, Unlock All Decals, & ship pointers: Name, Modules, & Appearance
v4 - Changed Get Equipped Item to Get Hovered Item. Added Infinite Consumables, Instant Boost Recharge, and No Invested Materials Consumed.
v3 - Fixed Infinite Weapon Energy not working for charged weapons (like the rail gun). Added some pointers.
v2 - Added Get Equipped Item.
v1 - Initial version. (Targets v0.4.16214)
How to use this cheat table?
- Install Cheat Engine
- Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
- Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
- Keep the list.
- Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1