Everspace 2 (1.0, Steam)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
michaelanglo.l
Cheater
Cheater

Re: Everspace 2 (Early Acces, Steam)

Post by michaelanglo.l »

SunBeam wrote:
Sat Jan 23, 2021 2:58 pm
^ He said you need to re-enable the first script in the table with each screen loading. If you see the 3 squares at mid-bottom, thus loading a map or a shop, then you need to re-enable first script after that.

Miss the days when people actually tested everything they could, then reported some issue. Today it's click, see ??, go post.
As a matter of fact, i even can not active the first script and 'Infinite Boost Energy' and 'No Invested Materials Consumed' . but the 'Get Hovered Item' and others work.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Master_Builder
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Master_Builder »

michaelanglo.l wrote:
Sat Jan 23, 2021 7:33 am
emmmm, when i use it then the pointer to player will be '??????' and do not work.
michaelanglo.l wrote:
Sun Jan 24, 2021 3:57 am
As a matter of fact, i even can not active the first script and 'Infinite Boost Energy' and 'No Invested Materials Consumed' . but the 'Get Hovered Item' and others work.
As described, this targets v0.4.16214 on Steam. I can only conclude you must have a different version/distribution of the game then. (Or at least a different version of the exe.)
The base pointer used for player/ship stuff (the 'Pointers') section, is in a static location in the exe. This is proof enough you have a different exe.
The fact that some work is luck as most are AoB.

I don't know what/where you got the game from, but there's nothing much I can do about it.

michaelanglo.l
Cheater
Cheater

Post by michaelanglo.l »

Master_Builder wrote:
Sun Jan 24, 2021 6:19 am
michaelanglo.l wrote:
Sat Jan 23, 2021 7:33 am
emmmm, when i use it then the pointer to player will be '??????' and do not work.
michaelanglo.l wrote:
Sun Jan 24, 2021 3:57 am
As described, this targets v0.4.16214 on Steam. I can only conclude you must have a different version/distribution of the game then. (Or at least a different version of the exe.)
The base pointer used for player/ship stuff (the 'Pointers') section, is in a static location in the exe. This is proof enough you have a different exe.
The fact that some work is luck as most are AoB.

I don't know what/where you got the game from, but there's nothing much I can do about it.
It's just the v0.4.16214 on Steam, maybe i should re-install it. After all i reported my problem and thanks for your reply

Empress_Ravenna
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Empress_Ravenna »

I should add this works Perfectly with the GOG Version of the game. AOB should work with Steam version.

seeddead
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by seeddead »

Hey, everything works great besides unlock colors and Decals?

Thanks for the cheat!

Rabbit54
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Rabbit54 »

Thank You

Memiomy
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Memiomy »

Pointers can't find anything
what to do?

Memiomy
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Memiomy »

actually many options can't be activated
and need update

Master_Builder
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Master_Builder »

Memiomy wrote:
Thu Jan 28, 2021 7:17 am
actually many options can't be activated
and need update
No, just because you can't get it working doesn't mean it needs an update.
It works perfectly. For me, and for many others.
You are only the second person to post here about it not working. The game has not been updated. The table does not need to be.
I don't know what you're doing differently, but as said, this was made for the Steam release, v0.4.16214.
I don't know/care if it works on pirated versions. I don't know if it works on versions distributed from EGS os something. (Not sure where else it's available.)
The pointers are all using a single base, in a static location in the exe. That has not changed. There's nothing to update there.

This "I can't get it working so it must be broken" attitude pisses me off. (Why must people assume it's something wrong with what they're using, instea of something wrong with what **they** are doing?)
No. Just because you can't get it working doesn't mean it's broken or in need of an update.
There's 1k+ downloads (in total). Two posted about issues. You're the minority, that means **your** version of the game is what's different. Not the table.

For the record, my "ES2-Win64-Shipping.exe" has an SHA1 of "6D7E60EE297AC0EE421329FAEB893105624AB8E8". Check yours. (You on some Steam bets version of the game? Maybe it doesn't match and you need to verify game files?)
(Surely you can't be trying this on "Everspace2.exe"? That could explain it.)

/rant

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

There are a lot of people in these topics who do stupid shit and tell us half of it. For example, they use tables plus trainers at the same time. Use 2-3 options from the trainer, activate them, then 2-3 from the table. Then when the tables doesn't enable some script.. barge on the forum to whine the table is not working. That's all they say, never the context, never what they tried, it's ike they're fucking morons who can't talk proper sentences.

Like the OP said, everything works fine, tried it on the Steam version. The only other thing I can think of, that can be tried, is for the user to fucking close a shit load of their processes OR enable the options at main menu. Then go in-game. Why.. because if already in game world and game has allocated memory till the 4GB boundary, then any allocation you do in the scripts will turn to be a far address. And when that happens, the script won't activate cuz "offset too long"..

I suggest using trampolines in the future, just as a precaution method. Simply doing "alloc()" doesn't guarantee the allocation will be close to the game process. Yes, even if you specify the module in the alloc itself. Seen this myself with games like Odyssey, Origins, etc. Heavy mem eaters.

@OP: Although it works for you and many others, it's not an excuse :) Why not say you don't give a fuck about it instead? Doesn't look like you wanna help the user solve this, so you might as well be true about it :))

Lastly, if a script doesn't activate, please fucking right click it (after you tried to activate it) and take a screenshot of the error you see there? That's the least you can do.. Thanks!

Memiomy
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Memiomy »

after read all your scolds i go back to retry your method by tried re-enable after loading screen and still doesn't work for me

i tried...
1. restart the game >> press Continue to load into hangar >> switch to table and enable
2. active [ ] pointers after loading screen
3. reactive [ ] pointers after loading screen (without quit the game)

idk how most people make it to work :shock: i tried everything i know

[Link]
[Link]

what am i missing? my version is also v0.4.16214
Last edited by Memiomy on Thu Jan 28, 2021 11:17 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Master_Builder
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Master_Builder »

Memiomy wrote:
Thu Jan 28, 2021 6:05 pm
after read all your scolds i go back to retry your method by tried re-enable after loading screen and still doesn't work for me

[Link]
[Link]

what am i missing?
Right next to "ES2-Win64-Shipping.exe" (same folder) is a file called "ES2-Win64-Shipping.pdb".
That file provides debug info (symbols) that most of the scripts require to work.

For example, the base pointer used in the pointer section starts with this: ES2-Win64-Shipping.UESGameInstance::InstancePointer
I have no idea why CE for you isn't loading symbols, or maybe the file is corrupt/deleted. (Have you verified game files via steam?)

I don't know if CE has some options for this or what, but if symbols from the pdb don't load, 90% of this script won't work and there's not much I can do about that. (I could replace symbol names with static addresses, but then those are guaranteed to break when the game updates. As it is now, it's more future-poof, assuming they continue to ship the pdb.)

After searching a bit I found this: Try running "reinitializeSymbolhandler()" (Memory view -> Tools -> Lua engine) Paste that and hit execute. It will try to load the symbols. Reattaching to the process might work too. Again, I don't know why they aren't loading for you. (If nothing else, maybe it'll at least output an error I can work with.)

I added that single command to the table lua script attached. Load the table (run the script) after the opening the game in CE, then let the script run. (This will do the same thing as running the command in the previous paragraph.)
Nothing else in the table is changed.
Attachments
0FRtest.ct
(91.54 KiB) Downloaded 96 times

Memiomy
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Memiomy »

hmm i just noticed there's no icon as you said but 60% of options works fine
will try validate now

edit*
1 file missing and reacquired
but still the same

anyway thanks for trying to help

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

Master_Builder wrote:
Thu Jan 28, 2021 6:32 pm
but if symbols from the pdb don't load, 90% of this script won't work
So when the game goes into full release and developers remove the .pdb, bye bye to your table, correct? Am asking cuz I saw same shit happening with Deep Rock Galactic and some guy was relying on symbols as well. Once the pdb was gone, everyone went haywire, cuz table stopped working :) How about you do it properly? With some AOB instead? :) Only if you care enough for the table and the 10-20 future replies from people bitching "it dun werk nemore" :)

On another note.. not sure if anyone here's posted this, but.. You can acquire decoders from High Risk Areas. When you do, BEFORE you activate them to show ANOTHER area, use the table and change rarity of the decoder ("Get Hovered Item" script) to 5. Meaning Legendary. Move mouse away, then back to the decoder and it'll turn orange. Now activate it. Check your map and you'll have activated a High Risk Area that's now golden. Go there, kill everyone. The boss will still be a level 13, boring fight, but once killed, it will drop LEGIT Legendary items. With randomized properties, but cool names :) Find more, repeat, and so on.

All of the below were generated by the game Engine, not manually modified by hand via the table:

Other than that, good work with the table ;)

BR,
Sun

michaelanglo.l
Cheater
Cheater

Post by michaelanglo.l »

Lastly, if a script doesn't activate, please fucking right click it (after you tried to activate it) and take a screenshot of the error you see there? That's the least you can do.. Thanks!
I know little about assembly language and I just know it from your words, And thanks for teaching.