Everspace 2 (1.0, Steam)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
TowerDefender
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: Everspace 2 (1.0, Steam)

Post by TowerDefender »

deriderder wrote:
Sat Apr 22, 2023 12:36 am
TowerDefender wrote:
Fri Apr 21, 2023 9:36 pm
Hello guys, what I have to do to change the loot quality multiplier and does it also work in unkown signals?
Unknown Regions have fixed loot tables. This is best used For high-risk/rifts.
Yes but I want an item from bloodstar and it wont drop in rifts and when you are unlocky also not from high risk areas.

Is it possible to change an existing item that like it would had powerfull already on it so I can use a second catalyst to improve it even further and is it possible to change the passives on a weapon?

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

deriderder
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by deriderder »

I see: No, in your case you can increase loot quality/quantity to whatever and then just kill enemies in unknown regions. Enemy drops are dynamic (and thats what affected by this)

Master_Builder
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Master_Builder »

Not just unknown areas, the random enemy spawns in normal areas are affected too. (Activate before going into the area.)
And bloodstar stuff can actually drop fomr HRAs but only in Ceto (and maybe Union, IDR).

CrazyBear73
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by CrazyBear73 »

I've been trying to use version 17 of this cheat table yet the infinite health doesn't work and the game keeps crashing after playing certains beginning scenes. I was on Level 7 and well into the game before the update they released and both cheat programs stopped working and the game now crashes and lost all progress. I've tried multiple methods to see if specific cheats are causing the problems or what but regardless the unreal engine crashes when using either the Cheat Engine or fearlessrevolution.

jauken
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by jauken »

CrazyBear73 wrote:
Sun Apr 23, 2023 2:57 am
I've been trying to use version 17 of this cheat table yet the infinite health doesn't work and the game keeps crashing after playing certains beginning scenes. I was on Level 7 and well into the game before the update they released and both cheat programs stopped working and the game now crashes and lost all progress. I've tried multiple methods to see if specific cheats are causing the problems or what but regardless the unreal engine crashes when using either the Cheat Engine or fearlessrevolution.
I haven't experienced any crashing, but the health cheat is 100% broken. My only workaround has been to use the GetItem code to change the quality and item level of my ship parts so I'm not so squishy.

Master_Builder
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Master_Builder »

Oops, my bad. I checked the offsets in it and made sure it activated OK, but didn't check beyond that since I never use it.
I'll try and fix it today.

Memiomy
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Memiomy »

nice table there Master!
but
-Infinite Modifications >> sometime it's work sometime it doesn't. i can't modify the low level weapon to match my level but upgrade rarity works fine
-Ship Dealer Restock Delay >> i don't know how this work tried change the number between 1-600 doesn't seems to do anything for me
-Unlock All Colors >> i can't activate this
-Set Loot Quality + Loot Quality Multiplier >> i don't know how this work it doesn't seem to has any effect . zero legendary drop (maybe because i'm low level? i'm lv 7)
-Pointers >> values still shows as "??"

think i'll need some instruction of how to make these works

Master_Builder
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Master_Builder »

Memiomy wrote:
Mon Apr 24, 2023 8:50 pm
-Infinite Modifications >> sometime it's work sometime it doesn't. i can't modify the low level weapon to match my level but upgrade rarity works fine
It is working but not the way you think. I'm not even sure the game really uses it anymore.
Adapting or changing a levels item does NOT mark a weapon as "modified". At least not with the "WasModified" field. You can verify this by checking the modified thing with the "get hovered item" script. I'm not sure exactly where/how it checks the adapted limit but you can easilly just change it it in the hovered script anyways so no big loss.
Memiomy wrote:
-Ship Dealer Restock Delay >> i don't know how this work tried change the number between 1-600 doesn't seems to do anything for me
I think it's tied to the perk, I'm not quite sure. In either case, just going right back into a dealer won't help, I believer you have to leave the zone and re-enter. Not sure though.
Memiomy wrote:
-Unlock All Colors >> i can't activate this
-Pointers >> values still shows as "??"
As already explained on the last page and in the desription, these will not work without CE loading the symbols. This is addressed more in the description.
Memiomy wrote:
-Set Loot Quality + Loot Quality Multiplier >> i don't know how this work it doesn't seem to has any effect . zero legendary drop (maybe because i'm low level? i'm lv 7)
This is sort of a best guess on my part as to how the system works, but setting the value really high and destroying enemies capable of dropping legendary loot does indeed seem to do so. At least in my testing.
Random containers and story enemies are probably not going to give you anything good, but randomly spawned enemies will. I'm not sure if there's a limit based on level or not though.

If you only see starforged superior items but never legendary, try setting the game to nightmare. But this (the "set" one) should be manually doing what the check for nightmare does so I wouldn't think that's why.
Last edited by Master_Builder on Tue Apr 25, 2023 2:22 am, edited 1 time in total.

Master_Builder
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Master_Builder »

CrazyBear73 wrote:
Sun Apr 23, 2023 2:57 am
Fixed in v18.

The Jack
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by The Jack »

The "always visible on HUD" script doesn't activate, can't find ALWAYS_VISIBLE_ON_HUD aob.

Master_Builder
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Master_Builder »

The Jack wrote:
Tue Apr 25, 2023 5:51 am
The "always visible on HUD" script doesn't activate, can't find ALWAYS_VISIBLE_ON_HUD aob.
Cannot reproduce. Works fine on my machine on the listed versions. (Steam).
More info needed.

The Jack
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by The Jack »

Master_Builder wrote:
Tue Apr 25, 2023 5:57 am
The Jack wrote:
Cannot reproduce. Works fine on my machine on the listed versions. (Steam).
More info needed.
Huh. I sit on GOG's version, maybe that's why it doesn't work. The radar range (EVERYTHING_IN_SENSOR_RANGE) aob works tho.

Master_Builder
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Master_Builder »

The Jack wrote:
Try v19. If that doesn't do it I don't think there's anything else I can do without the exe/pdb from the GoG one.

Memiomy
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Memiomy »

thx u for reply master!

CrazyBear73
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by CrazyBear73 »

I'm still learning about this in general, I understand how most of the cheats work and the cheat engine. But can you expand on this:

Getting high stats on items:
Set a high level. (The higher, the greater the stat change.)
Use the "-- Set New Level" script and you don't have to reload after.
Set "Can Be Used With Any Level" to true. (Equivalent to 'adapting' the item.)
Save/load or do something in-game to trigger the stats to refresh. (Like modifying it.)
e.g. I have a lvl 50 cargo unit with +27 slots. At lvl 8 this was +6.

Please and Thanks you.