Everspace 2 (1.0, Steam)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
AlexDeyth
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: Everspace 2 (Early Acces, Steam)

Post by AlexDeyth »

Hello,
New update v.0.4.16428
Tried all options (only if script activate, not in game) and at least 3 options don't work

- Infinite Weapons Energy
- No crafting material consumed
- Get Hover Item

see image for error code

Thanks for your hard work :D

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Master_Builder
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Master_Builder »

AlexDeyth wrote:
Fri Feb 05, 2021 5:32 pm
Hello,
New update v.0.4.16428
Tried all options (only if script activate, not in game) and at least 3 options don't work

- Get Hover Item

see image for error code

Yea, I know. The call offsets have changed. I haven't had time to fix it yet.

Master_Builder
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Master_Builder »

AlexDeyth wrote:
Hello,
New update v.0.4.16428

- Get Hover Item

see image for error code

Ok, all updated. Thanks for all the info. I wound up testing them all anyways to make sure they worked.

Changelog entry:

v8 - Updated for v0.4.16428. (Updated Infinite Weapon Energy, No Crafting Materials Consumed, & Get Hovered Item.) I made them more agnostic and this update should, in theory, be backwards compatible with v0.4.16214, and more likely to not break in future versions.

AlexDeyth
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by AlexDeyth »

Master_Builder wrote:
Sat Feb 06, 2021 1:54 am
AlexDeyth wrote:
Hello,
New update v.0.4.16428

- Get Hover Item

see image for error code

Ok, all updated. Thanks for all the info. I wound up testing them all anyways to make sure they worked.

Changelog entry:

v8 - Updated for v0.4.16428. (Updated Infinite Weapon Energy, No Crafting Materials Consumed, & Get Hovered Item.) I made them more agnostic and this update should, in theory, be backwards compatible with v0.4.16214, and more likely to not break in future versions.
Thank You !! :D

CocomoCrazy
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by CocomoCrazy »

Hello all, sorry if I'm a little bit ignorant about this stuff but this is my first time posting on any CE board, so I am sorry if I don't get something right quick. I also don't want to come across as whiney, bitchy, or moany -- since I noticed how someone experiencing my same issue came off that way and ruffled some feathers -- so if it does seem like I'm acting in such a way please know it is unintentional, or, if it proves to be really bothersome please tell me and I will apologize and attempt to fix any further comments of mine. :)
Now, on to the issue... So I seem to be having the same issue that that other person -- Memiomy I believe it was -- and just like them, I have been struggling to find any sort of solution. Granted, this only seems to be an issue with most of the scripts and not all. Now even though I've never posted before I've been using CE for some years now with not really an issue, with this table obviously seeming to be my first -- not to say that the table is bad or anything, the scripts that work are great. I just would really appreciate the assistance.

These are some of the screenshots I took of some of the error stuff... at least I think so :oops:
Any help would be very appreciated and I hope that any feedback I'm able to provide proves helpful in working on the cheat table in the future. (Also, sorry for the longwindedness, just wanted to make sure that my first interaction on the forum wasn't one that could end up with some misunderstandings stemming from poor communication :D )

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

You posted a shit ton of text to excuse yourself in anticipation of what people would respond with, yet haven't explained what your problem is. The pictures show the table scripts opened up, not some error, as you seem to believe. Not to mention they are so poor in quality that I can't even read the text. I open them separately, out of the imgur widget, in hopes they would show on full size. Like I said, the pictures don't show your problem. You just opened up the scripts and took a snip.

Explain, with your own words, what issues you have. Furthermore, if you want to provide errors, right-click on the problematic script and you will see the error atop the menu that opens. Screenshot that.

VaxCat
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by VaxCat »

Is there any way to freeze detonation triggers on blowing up asteroids and other stuff?

SmartDog
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by SmartDog »

Just dropping by to say thanks for the awesome table, there's a new update but it's still working fine. This game is a LOT of fun.

Kaixa
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Kaixa »

Is there a way to make modified equipment become unmodified? (remove the tag)
Thanks.

Master_Builder
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Master_Builder »

Kaixa wrote:
Wed May 26, 2021 2:54 pm
Thanks.

Kaixa
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Kaixa »

Master_Builder wrote:
Wed May 26, 2021 4:01 pm
Kaixa wrote:
Wed May 26, 2021 2:54 pm
Thanks.
It works, thanks.

Ashengrace
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Ashengrace »

Is there a way to actually spawn items with this table? Or duplicate an item/piece of equipment?

Specifically I'm looking to be able to spawn the signal decoders. I tried using the 'get hovered item' and modifying the amount, but it doesn't seem to have an effect on non-stacking items. That was really the only thing I could think to try, but I'm not very fluent in cheatengine and don't know the ins and outs of how to accomplish what im hoping to do.

Any help would be appreciated, thanks.

Manji
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Manji »

maybe the game changes something into your direction tomorrow. next big update incoming!

[edit after update]
some of the old tables options still work. e.g. infinite booster or infinite secondary ammo.

SmartDog
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by SmartDog »

Manji wrote:
Tue Aug 03, 2021 5:42 pm
maybe the game changes something into your direction tomorrow. next big update incoming!

[edit after update]
some of the old tables options still work. e.g. infinite booster or infinite secondary ammo.
Thats odd, not a single option works for me anymore :/ FLING has made a trainer for now though :)

Manji
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Manji »

i don't like advertising for other pages in this community, the table has more options than the trainer.
e.g. setting item levels way over the lvl cap. especially useful for sensors ;-)
or changing rarity of stuff..