Amnesia Rebirth

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
aSwedishMagyar
Table Makers
Table Makers

Amnesia Rebirth

Post by aSwedishMagyar »

Not sure if this will work for you guys but I made a simple table with the following options:
  • Enable Debug Menu
  • Teleport (save and recall multiple locations)
  • Get Inventory (need to use an item if you just loaded in for it to get the right address)
  • Inf Match Duration
  • Modify Forward Movement Speed
If the static pointers are incorrect then just let me know and I'll add a script to grab the pointer.

Also for those of you not satisfied with this, it is possible to directly modify game constants like brightness of lamps, matches and enemy detection by changing files in the 'scripts' folder. Specifically edit "Prop_Lantern.hps", "Prop_Match.hps", and "Prop_Flare.hps" along with the any 'agent' types that you want to modify as well. The files can be opened in notepad++ and are compiled when you start the game.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1
Attachments
AmnesiaRebirth.CT
19-01-2020
+0
(46.83 KiB) Downloaded 331 times