Idle Champions of the Forgotten Realms [09.01.2020] Completed.

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
kobe7788991
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: Idle Champions of the Forgotten Realms [09.01.2020] Completed.

Post by kobe7788991 »

I think set briv stack function is broken. Does anybody Know how to fix it?

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

LordSunday
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by LordSunday »

re v500: Briv stack is in fact so broken I believe It resets Nahara and Jang Sao's stacks (which is very bad). Thankfully it didn't reset Zorbu but yea I highly recommend avoiding the Briv stack option. It's possible something else is doing it but process of elimination based on how it's only happened a few times makes me think it's the most likely. My suspicion is that it's setting those stacks to 52 instead of Briv which is useful if it can be controlled but currently is just very bad to have happen.

MeauxMemes
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by MeauxMemes »

Anybody know how to fix the admin command with the newest update??

Tomato Modest
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Tomato Modest »

MeauxMemes wrote:
Wed Dec 06, 2023 12:17 am
Anybody know how to fix the admin command with the newest update??
I'm curious about this too.

Been screwing with it using fearlessrevolution but that's not quite as satisfying.
I mainly just want something that'll let me have time gate pieces so I can get all the champions I want.

Hell I'd probably send someone five bucks just for a table that could do that lmao

MeauxMemes
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by MeauxMemes »

I just want the admin command back lol some of these levels are damn near impossible to get through even with guides for formations, and im at over 4k hours on this with shit loads of favor in every campaign like e45-50 favor which should wipe runs easily with any formation. @Insterluda please help

Elite58
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Elite58 »

I have not used a cheat engine in many years. Can I ask have people been receiving bans for using this? From a quick look on this forum all I could see is some temp bans for putting in big values like skip a huge amount of zones.

Honestly I didn't even think of cheat engine as an option, I was using perplexity ai to see if there was any way to simulate formations to find the best one for me based on my item levels and legendries and it told me that some people use cheat engine and linked me to this site. I do script to automate farming, but I am guessing I could get a boat load more rewards if I used cheat engine especially if the flag is found for repeat boss rewards.

Talking about that, do you get banned for using speed hack? I am guessing farming will be much more successful with speed hack on.

Anything else important that you think I should know?

Thanks in advance for answering any of my questions.

DieATribe
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by DieATribe »

Elite58 wrote:
Sun Jan 28, 2024 10:16 am
I have not used a cheat engine in many years. Can I ask have people been receiving bans for using this? From a quick look on this forum all I could see is some temp bans for putting in big values like skip a huge amount of zones.

Honestly I didn't even think of cheat engine as an option, I was using perplexity ai to see if there was any way to simulate formations to find the best one for me based on my item levels and legendries and it told me that some people use cheat engine and linked me to this site. I do script to automate farming, but I am guessing I could get a boat load more rewards if I used cheat engine especially if the flag is found for repeat boss rewards.

Talking about that, do you get banned for using speed hack? I am guessing farming will be much more successful with speed hack on.

Anything else important that you think I should know?

Thanks in advance for answering any of my questions.
the admin cheat works on both epic and steam version currently (with the 500.fr download)

I USED to farm gems with autohotkey but it became too tedious, the longest ban I have received was a week and that was my fault because I was skipping too many zones. i have been using this table or similar ones like it for years(ever since I created my table anyway lol)

Casu Consulto
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Casu Consulto »

The Briv Skip option on Frinkel's 500.fr table stopped working for me on the Steam client today, where all options still work fine on the Epic client. The formations between them are exactly the same, so it doesn't seem it can be a "problem champ" causing the crash. Anyone experience the same? Is there any workaround? The Briv skip option is a key option for me.

DieATribe
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by DieATribe »

Casu Consulto wrote:
Wed Feb 14, 2024 6:51 pm
The Briv Skip option on Frinkel's 500.fr table stopped working for me on the Steam client today, where all options still work fine on the Epic client. The formations between them are exactly the same, so it doesn't seem it can be a "problem champ" causing the crash. Anyone experience the same? Is there any workaround? The Briv skip option is a key option for me.
just use the admin command to skip zones, admin command and everything else works fine for me on both epic and steam versions, the briv skip version crashes the games for me but I'm too busy to fixit

MeauxMemes
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by MeauxMemes »

DieATribe wrote:
Fri Feb 16, 2024 2:08 pm
Casu Consulto wrote:
just use the admin command to skip zones, admin command and everything else works fine for me on both epic and steam versions, the briv skip version crashes the games for me but I'm too busy to fixit

Is admin still working for you? its not for me. Which version of the table are you using?

litrpg
Cheater
Cheater

Post by litrpg »

Insterluda is gone, Onocom is gone, Frinkel was barely ever here. Anyone want to take up the mantle of the Idle Champions Cheat Table guy? Because I can't code for shit and refuse to learn.

bpx
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by bpx »

litrpg wrote:
Sat Feb 17, 2024 4:03 am
Insterluda is gone, Onocom is gone, Frinkel was barely ever here. Anyone want to take up the mantle of the Idle Champions Cheat Table guy? Because I can't code for shit and refuse to learn.
The worst thing is they were really close to completely breaking the game. Apparently it was (and probably still is) to edit the wild offers you sometimes get. So if you had the proper item IDs, you could essentially give yourself everything the game has for a few bucks only. All the skins, all the golden items, all the familiars, gazillions of chests.

Casu Consulto
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Casu Consulto »

MeauxMemes wrote:
Sat Feb 17, 2024 2:13 am
DieATribe wrote:
Casu Consulto wrote:
This would be fine for active play, but doesn't really work for truly idle play. I want to be able to have infinite Briv jumps while my modron core resets at some specified level for gem farming purposes.

Is admin still working for you? its not for me. Which version of the table are you using?
Admin is still working for me, yes. On both Steam and Epic. Still using Frinkel's 500_FR. Briv Jump still works for me on Epic, too, but not on Steam.

Casu Consulto
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Casu Consulto »

litrpg wrote:
Sat Feb 17, 2024 4:03 am
I keep meaning to take a couple weekends to learn a bit of Assembly, but I never do it. One day...

MeauxMemes
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by MeauxMemes »

Casu Consulto wrote:
Thu Feb 22, 2024 8:45 pm
MeauxMemes wrote:
Sat Feb 17, 2024 2:13 am
DieATribe wrote:

This would be fine for active play, but doesn't really work for truly idle play. I want to be able to have infinite Briv jumps while my modron core resets at some specified level for gem farming purposes.

Admin is still working for me, yes. On both Steam and Epic. Still using Frinkel's 500_FR. Briv Jump still works for me on Epic, too, but not on Steam.

Can you paste the table you're using please?