Idle Champions of the Forgotten Realms [09.01.2020] Completed.

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
raxele123
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Idle Champions of the Forgotten Realms [09.01.2020] Completed.

Post by raxele123 »

Onocom wrote:
Mon Aug 29, 2022 10:40 pm
champs you have are saved server sided.

same with gear,timegeate pieces,gems,even tokens,Vials,Scales,pots,scrolls,chests,familiars,skins.
u might be able to change a value of something but it will always reset/load the server saved values.
Sigh. Gotta get me a Briv. Hopefully DieATribe's Briv cheat still works then.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

raxele123
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by raxele123 »

Onocom wrote:
Mon Aug 29, 2022 7:27 pm
raxele123 wrote:
Mon Aug 29, 2022 1:44 am

Do you know how to use the Hero ID for loot thing? I don't know any ID's. Also what other things can you use on the admin panel which is useful, safe/wont get you instabanned.
[Link] here is a list of heroes.

most useful SuperSpeed, set gold, add areas, Test Monsters(helps with Partons spawn what you need), Dmg Heros/Monsters (gives your Heros God mode)

nothing u use in the admin panel will get you banned. you might risk a 24h if you spam jump 50lvls from the Admin panel and auto reset with modron.
the worst thing that might happen using the admin panel is crashing your game or clicking the reset account button.
Define spam. Like rapidly clicking the jump button? Doing it every other wave? What? It seems you have some experience with that lol. xD

Onocom
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Onocom »

raxele123 wrote:
Wed Aug 31, 2022 2:10 am

Define spam. Like rapidly clicking the jump button? Doing it every other wave? What? It seems you have some experience with that lol. xD
yes, I have. I am working with the game for ~11month updating the Table and making new stuff.

what I learned is that "spamming" means jumping to many levels in to little time and autoresseting with modron gets you banned in about 1h.
I had a run with skipping 50 each area clear going to 1450 and resetting with modron. got banned 1h later. super fast setup 1kill finishes area so maybe a run took like 15-20 sec. netting me about 1m gems/h

I recommend going to [Link] and checking your gems/h rate when you do fast resets. everything below 100k-150k/h is quite safe, at around 1m/h you have a higher chance of getting banned cause your runs are to fast/skip to much.

raxele123
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by raxele123 »

Onocom wrote:
Wed Aug 31, 2022 10:14 am
raxele123 wrote:

yes, I have. I am working with the game for ~11month updating the Table and making new stuff.

what I learned is that "spamming" means jumping to many levels in to little time and autoresseting with modron gets you banned in about 1h.
I had a run with skipping 50 each area clear going to 1450 and resetting with modron. got banned 1h later. super fast setup 1kill finishes area so maybe a run took like 15-20 sec. netting me about 1m gems/h

I recommend going to [Link] and checking your gems/h rate when you do fast resets. everything below 100k-150k/h is quite safe, at around 1m/h you have a higher chance of getting banned cause your runs are to fast/skip to much.
You have a cheat table you update? Can you post it here or is it some paid only thing. Also DieATribe's "Freeze Briv Haste" Won't get me banned right?

raxele123
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by raxele123 »

Onocom wrote:
Wed Aug 31, 2022 7:04 pm
raxele123 wrote:
Wed Aug 31, 2022 4:21 pm

You have a cheat table you update? Can you post it here or is it some paid only thing. Also DieATribe's "Freeze Briv Haste" Won't get me banned right?
it is posted on a forum, but this forum does not want you to talk about it.

and no you will not get banned as long you don't spam server requests or change the maxAllowedArea Value to something higher than 2001 and then go to the higher value < that will instantly ban you.

the developer doesn't care if you cheat in this game it is a singleplayer game after all, all they care about is that you do not impact other players (by lagging them)
Hmm... What happens if you're consistently running 10x speedhack and do Trials of Tiamat with other people? Will it accelerate it for them too? Or will it just increase your contribution by 10x or something.

Onocom
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Onocom »

raxele123 wrote:
Wed Aug 31, 2022 9:12 pm

Hmm... What happens if you're consistently running 10x speedhack and do Trials of Tiamat with other people? Will it accelerate it for them too? Or will it just increase your contribution by 10x or something.
trails DPS calculation is run real-time server sided. it might look like the display number moves faster when speeding up the game, but that is only for you and will reset to the server value every now and then. You can only impact the speed of the clear by doing more DPS.

DieATribe
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by DieATribe »

raxele123 wrote:
Sun Aug 28, 2022 8:11 pm
DieATribe wrote:
Sun Aug 28, 2022 8:07 pm
raxele123 wrote:
Sat Aug 27, 2022 6:27 am

If you don't mind, make sure you add something that would make a Trials of Mount Tiamat solo easier.
That's already in there with free click upgrades, unlimited briv jumps and instant zone completes...can't get much easier than that since the background DPS is server sided. Just do the daily taste for ToMT and you'll have no problems
I don't have briv man :(
unlock him with timegate pieces, you can get 6 a week with patrons and boss drops...

DieATribe
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by DieATribe »

Onocom wrote:
Mon Aug 29, 2022 7:27 pm
raxele123 wrote:
Mon Aug 29, 2022 1:44 am

Do you know how to use the Hero ID for loot thing? I don't know any ID's. Also what other things can you use on the admin panel which is useful, safe/wont get you instabanned.
[Link] here is a list of heroes.

most useful SuperSpeed, set gold, add areas, Test Monsters(helps with Partons spawn what you need), Dmg Heros/Monsters (gives your Heros God mode)

nothing u use in the admin panel will get you banned. you might risk a 24h if you spam jump 50lvls from the Admin panel and auto reset with modron.
the worst thing that might happen using the admin panel is crashing your game or clicking the reset account button.
admin panel can reset your entire account though so there's that

DieATribe
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by DieATribe »

raxele123 wrote:
Onocom wrote:
raxele123 wrote:

my table is the same one I have been using for months, the briv stuff wont get you banned. you only get banned by skipping lots of areas at once or performing too many server calls at once, I constantly run to 1499 with my briv actions enabled and insta quest and free click upgrades, I been doing it 24/7 for at least 6 months and never banned

wawu
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by wawu »

DieATribe wrote:
Sun Sep 04, 2022 3:09 pm
raxele123 wrote:
Onocom wrote:

my table is the same one I have been using for months, the briv stuff wont get you banned. you only get banned by skipping lots of areas at once or performing too many server calls at once, I constantly run to 1499 with my briv actions enabled and insta quest and free click upgrades, I been doing it 24/7 for at least 6 months and never banned
How does the insta quest work? Whenever I click on the box nothing happens.

rjjweak
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by rjjweak »

is there a tutorial video on how to use this?

DieATribe
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by DieATribe »

wawu wrote:
Sun Sep 04, 2022 4:33 pm
DieATribe wrote:
Sun Sep 04, 2022 3:09 pm
raxele123 wrote:

How does the insta quest work? Whenever I click on the box nothing happens.
when you are on an adventure, click the insta quest box and when enabled it will make it so you only need 1 drop/kill to complete the zone, if it doesn't put a X in the box, right click it and post the error message here

DieATribe
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by DieATribe »

rjjweak wrote:
Thu Sep 08, 2022 6:36 am
the tutorial is simple, open game, start an adventure and then click the scripts you want...

pashatechnik
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by pashatechnik »

is it possible to add in script a lot ultimates for Voronika ? ( For ultimate power ability)

BlackXIII
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by BlackXIII »

DieATribe wrote:
Thu Sep 08, 2022 11:35 am
rjjweak wrote:
Thu Sep 08, 2022 6:36 am
the tutorial is simple, open game, start an adventure and then click the scripts you want...
Hello mate. First of all, thank you for the table. Skip to Zone 1800 option doesn't seems to work on steam. Is it possible to update?