Idle Champions of the Forgotten Realms [09.01.2020] Completed.

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Zumtex
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: Idle Champions of the Forgotten Realms [09.01.2020] Completed.

Post by Zumtex »

Hello. Pls update :)

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Insterluda
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Insterluda »

Zumtex wrote:
Sat Mar 06, 2021 7:03 pm
Hello. Pls update :)
I will update, I took already a short look into.
but you will have to wait some months, I don't have the time yet.

but, I uploaded the data structure too, you can search and pick some stuff out, if you want.

Insterluda
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Insterluda »

*Updated.

Includes; God Mode for all heroes, every hero insta lvled to 9999.
Removed; Base address, I need more time.

I have located where the gold bonus is, but I need time to study the functions, because I don't know how to handle with those functions yet; fld, fstp, faddp (qword ptr all three).
If someone has a tutorial for those, would be awesome.
Attachments
Idle Champions Table..CT
(5.57 KiB) Downloaded 263 times

Insterluda
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Insterluda »

Updated script:
Added Base Address for this heroes; Asharra, Bruenor, Calliope, Celeste, Jarlaxle, Misnc, Nayeli, Delina, Makos, Tyril
Contains; NumberofTargets,Splash,Attackspeed,DamageMultiplier, CanStunTarget.

Click Dmg pointers; Click LvL, BypassClickDmG Limiter.
Monster pointers; Monster Damage on / off, Min/Max Spawn, Spawnrate.

Herobypass; Every Hero allowed in any missions, no restrictions.

Quest Pointers; QuestRemaining, QuestAmount, QuestKillGoal, LootInterval(x-kills to 1 drop), AreaLevel Condition, Current Area Level.

God Mode improved; you can now buy heroes while the gode mode is on.
All Heroes LvL 9999 still works.

ServerSide stuff:
Gems, Chests, Inventory, Potions, all Blessings, Time Gates, Skins from Heroes, Rewards from Quests, Bossloot, Achievements(ingame, not Steam!).

*)
Gold cheat is possible, but I am not good enough to create one, someone else must do it.
Attachments
Idle Champions Table Update3.CT
(52.68 KiB) Downloaded 134 times

Insterluda
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Insterluda »

Updated:
Added no costs for heroes, you don't need gold anymore.
Special thanks for this: CTG. Discord. Check it out, there are some really teachable people there!
especially EXOR, Evan, Fury Zenblade, aSwedishMagyar,.

added a few more related Monster pointers.
Attachments
Idle Champions Table Update4.CT
(57.24 KiB) Downloaded 162 times

gideon25
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by gideon25 »

Insterluda wrote:
Tue Apr 06, 2021 1:28 am
Updated:
Special thanks for this: CTG. Discord. Check it out, there are some really teachable people there!

The hero bypass doesn't seem to do anything... I made a table myself..But I got Briv and started playing around with his stack values and decided to do a run with him skipping stages and the monster count set to 1 and put speedhack on x50 with six familiars clicking..came back and i was on stage 4000+! With a note saying Ive been suspended for like 2 weeks...Damn I guess I need that madron core thing to keep it from going to too high a level? Need to able to set a level max..Hopefully Ill retain all my stuff when they unsuspend my account.

Insterluda
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Insterluda »

Delete this post please,
thanks, I cannot do it.
Last edited by Insterluda on Tue Apr 06, 2021 6:50 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Insterluda
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Insterluda »

Insterluda wrote:
Tue Apr 06, 2021 6:42 pm
gideon25 wrote:
Tue Apr 06, 2021 4:43 pm
Insterluda wrote:
Tue Apr 06, 2021 1:28 am
Updated:

The hero bypass doesn't seem to do anything... I made a table myself..But I got Briv and started playing around with his stack values and decided to do a run with him skipping stages and the monster count set to 1 and put speedhack on x50 with six familiars clicking..came back and i was on stage 4000+! With a note saying Ive been suspended for like 2 weeks...Damn I guess I need that madron core thing to keep it from going to too high a level? Need to able to set a level max..Hopefully Ill retain all my stuff when they unsuspend my account.
Don't worry.

The area wall is 1500, if you reach it, the system autobans you, you will receive all stuff back, a lot of legit players hit the wall.
It's there only "anticheat". Set Autoreset to area LvL 1500 next time.
They use a lot "object oriented programming", which holds the name "Engine.Numerics.Quad number"it requires a higher skill LvL to get access to. (Thanks to CTG. Discord)

to get the script working, you have to toggle and upgrade 1-2 times click lvl. and hero lvl, it's not an AOB injection.

Can you please oncfirm what you did, "Herobypass"
Maybe there is something for me to do to improve the script
This is what it should be:

Picture 1:
[Link]

Picture 2:
[Link]

Picture 3:
[Link]

I will explain it better;
Reset a "free campaign", toogle in campaign menu both HeroBypass with a 0 (toogle=freeze)
Start the campaign where restrictions are.
=works

Anyways, thank you for reply / feedback, i appreciate that.

gideon25
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by gideon25 »

Insterluda wrote:
Tue Apr 06, 2021 6:44 pm

Don't worry.

The area wall is 1500, if you reach it, the system autobans you, you will receive all stuff back, a lot of legit players hit the wall.
They use a lot "object oriented programming", which holds the name "Engine.Numerics.Quad number"it requires a higher skill LvL to get access to. (Thanks to CTG. Discord)
Unfortunately, I don't have the Modron Core or whatever its called so I can't autoreset. Unless that is an option in the game? In any case I used some pointers from your table and and hacked some other things. Unfortunately, I will have to now wait 2 weeks until account is not suspended to do further testing..After Account gets un-suspended, I'm going to hack Brivs stacks and a few other things (Like Madron Core when I get it) and then maybe release the table here on this thread...possibly. Here is what I have so far:

Here are the massive gold drops and no ultimate cooldown (that one was difficult to pin down). Both of these scripts work well. Try them :P Just copy and paste them into your table. They will need mono features to be activated first.
Attachments
Idle_Gold_Ultimates.CT
(7.04 KiB) Downloaded 197 times

Insterluda
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Insterluda »

gideon25 wrote:
Tue Apr 06, 2021 9:19 pm
Insterluda wrote:
Tue Apr 06, 2021 6:44 pm

Don't worry.

Unfortunately, I don't have the Modron Core or whatever its called so I can't autoreset. Unless that is an option in the game? In any case I used some pointers from your table and and hacked some other things. Unfortunately, I will have to now wait 2 weeks until account is not suspended to do further testing..After Account gets un-suspended, I'm going to hack Brivs stacks and a few other things (Like Madron Core when I get it) and then maybe release the table here on this thread...possibly. Here is what I have so far:

Here are the massive gold drops and no ultimate cooldown (that one was difficult to pin down). Both of these scripts work well. Try them :P Just copy and paste them into your table. They will need mono features to be activated first.
Hi!
Amazing, that you are also working at this game, I would be proud if I could add your scripts into mine and make a fusion.
I will give full credits for your work.
Just lemme know if you wanna work together, you can find me at Cheat the game discord.

gideon25
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by gideon25 »

Insterluda wrote:
Tue Apr 06, 2021 10:24 pm
Hi!
Amazing, that you are also working at this game, I would be proud if I could add your scripts into mine and make a fusion.
Just lemme know if you wanna work together, you can find me at Cheat the game discord.
Well not everything is working right with it yet. I only had the game a few days before I was suspended :P Once I get UN-suspended Ill hack some more stuff and maybe we can collaborate..Gonna be at least 2-2.5 weeks though.

Insterluda
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Insterluda »

gideon25 wrote:
Tue Apr 06, 2021 11:38 pm
Insterluda wrote:
Tue Apr 06, 2021 10:24 pm
Hi!
Well not everything is working right with it yet. I only had the game a few days before I was suspended :P Once I get UN-suspended Ill hack some more stuff and maybe we can collaborate..Gonna be at least 2-2.5 weeks though.
I fixed some stuff in your scripts, I'll upload soon, gonna check everything. great work btw.

your scripts also auto-activate now, use
{$lua}
LaunchMonoDataCollector()
{$asm}

instead of usemono()
I don't know why, but aob is weird, I don't like using it while I have mono.

and yes, we can cooperate

Insterluda
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Insterluda »

updated:
Added Monster MonsterHpMultiplier
set value to: 9.88131291682493E-324, and you will have an easy chilled gameplay.

removed some pointers and added better new ones.
better monster pointers added.

Added some helpful information, because some people said it's not working, while it's working, but they just didnt know how to handle the table.

Attachments
Idle Champions Table Update5.CT
(56.01 KiB) Downloaded 342 times

gideon25
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by gideon25 »

Insterluda wrote:
Wed Apr 07, 2021 10:26 pm
updated:
Added Monster MonsterHpMultiplier
set value to: 9.88131291682493E-324, and you will have an easy chilled gameplay.

removed some pointers and added better new ones.
better monster pointers added.

Added some helpful information, because some people said it's not working, while it's working, but they just didnt know how to handle the table.

I had noticed that your Main script won't populate until you click on the clicker level. I havr attached a better Main script that reads constantly that I was using before I go suspended and does not require any clicking. It will populate your pointers immediately. You can use this now if you want. It uses you "depp" symbol and everything so Its just plug and play. Should not have to change anything about ti.
Attachments
Idle_Gold_Ultimates_BetterMAINSCRIP.CT
Better Main Script.
(10.64 KiB) Downloaded 947 times

Scanner
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Scanner »

The game is now free on EPIC

The Chance to make a EPIC table (mostly a bit different to steam)

Actual, I can´t tick the 2.nd box because I active mono from mono-menu