made some simple scripts for Seraph.
- updated the table to work on v.1.01.
- updated the table (specifically Inf. Health, Ignore Ability Recharge Timer, and Penetration Chance Override) to work on v0.43.
- some pointer's offset are shifted compare to previous patch, they should be fixed.
- updated the table (specifically Ignore Ability Recharge Timer) to work on v0.32.
- grouped the scripts into different categories.
- added Rate of Fire Multiplier, Bullet Cone Multiplier, Penetration Chance Override, Inf. Double Jump, and Alterante Blink.
[Health & Ability Related]:
- nothing can hurt you.
- health still decrease when being hit but won't drop pass the Min Health threshold specified.
- default Min Health: 200
Ignore Ability Recharge Timer
- you can keep using any of the 3 abilities regardless of the recharge bar.
Inf. Ammo V1
- ammo stop decreasing when the quantity reach 1.
Inf. Ammo V2
- ammo won't decease at all, with the infinite sign on just like your starting pistols.
- the weapon can be revert to normal by deactivating this script.
Rate of Fire Multiplier
- default x?: 6
Bullet Cone Multiplier
- default x?: 0.25
Penetration Chance Override
- default Custom Penetration Chance: 0.25 (==25%) (1==100%)
Inf. Double Jump
- as title says.
- as title says.
- change the blink behaviour: hold the Blink button/key to dash continuously, release the button/key to stop.
- made for v1.01/v0.43/v0.32/v0.31 (scripts for the previous patches can be find under the noname header).
- be respectful to other players, don't use cheats when playing Challenges.
- it may take a second or more to activate the Enable script depends on your system. it's normal.
- for best results, you should enable the scripts AFTER a level is loaded.
How to use this cheat table?
- Install Cheat Engine
- Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
- Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
- Keep the list.
- Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1