Sands of Salzaar v 0.8.1.3 +2 Table

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
dharmang1910
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Sands of Salzaar v 0.8.1.3 +2 Table

Post by dharmang1910 »

Here is the quick table for the game "Sands of Salzaar"
Special Thanks to "danielyee" for donating me this game, so all credits of this table goes to him.

Options:
♦ Unlimited Legacy
♦ Unlimited HP

Store Page:

Note:

Most of the resources value are encrypted in this game.
If someone go deeper in this values then below here is the class for all of this values. Encrypted values are stored in "EDI" and then it is xor for decryption. Address for this point is GameAssembly.dll.il2cpp+30A0FC3

Calss Name:
HanFramework.RoleRuntimeData

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1
Attachments
Sands of Salzaar.CT
Thanks to "danielyee" for donating this game.
(21.99 KiB) Downloaded 460 times

danielyee
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Sands of Salzaar v 0.8.1.3 +2 Table

Post by danielyee »

thanks sir...appreciated

Special
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Special »

Thanks to the both of you! This was a hard thing to try and crack (I gave up), I'm glad a pro was able to tackle this. I'm only a little bit familiar with Unity games, Mono/Assembly-CSharp.dll (usually)/etc., but yeah, as you say it wasn't as simple as this and it also doesn't help that a lot of stuff is in Chinese too.

Is there anyway to manipulate time or freeze it so quests that are time limited won't expire?

dharmang1910
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by dharmang1910 »

Special wrote:
Tue Jan 05, 2021 10:42 pm
Is there anyway to manipulate time or freeze it so quests that are time limited won't expire?
This game is going to be multiplayer, and this is the reason developer has implement anticheat and obfuscation. So I honor their work and do not want to go further to spoil their work. I feel unlimited HP is required because without that game is become very unfair because of too much bandits and their skills and weapons, so added that option. Hope all members can understand.

Special
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Special »

dharmang1910 wrote:
Wed Jan 06, 2021 7:25 am

This game is going to be multiplayer
That's not true, it's a single player game first and foremost that has a "minor" multiplayer mode, it also has modding, you could literally make your characters God Mode, or do other "cheat-like" things like never needing to repair equipment by just installing a mod from the workshop.

Special
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Special »

Game got updated today (2021-02-05) to v0.8.2.1, what are the chances of an update?