Raft

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
jgoemat
Table Makers
Table Makers

Raft

Post by jgoemat »

Updated with V7 for Steam version as of 2022-12-11

Table Instructions:

1. You can enable 'Compact mode' if you want, but it's not necessary
2. Enable 'Activate Mono', which will attach to 'Raft.exe' if you're not already and enable the cheat engine mono features
3. Enable 'Activate Hooks', which hooks the code for most of the cheats. I use separate scripts so if future updates break some scripts, some may still work.
4. Expand the 'Cheats' entry to see the cheats.

Default Values:

Default values can be set by editing the 'Activate Mono' script. The values specified there will be
used as defaults when activating that script. You can alter the different speed values used for the
Player Movement and Raft Movement cheats a well as enable or disable the individual cheats by default.
If you save the table then it will keep those changes for the next time you play.

Opening the 'Cheats' group will enable or disable the individual cheats based on the current (default) settings.

Cheats:

* Hold RIGHT ALT when moving or splitting stackable items to create two full stacks.
* NUMPAD 1: God Mode
* NUMPAD 2: One Hit Kill
* NUMPAD 3: Freeze AI
* NUMPAD 4: Freeze Time
* NUMPAD 5: Max Durability
* NUMPAD 6: Player Movement Tweaks
* NUMPAD 7: Full Oxygen
* NUMPAD 8: Full Thirst
* NUMPAD 9: Full Hunger
* NUMPAD 0: Full Health
* NUMPAD +: Fast Raft
* NUMPAD -: Creative Build Mode
* Full Tanks
* Full Batteries
* <----- Get pCurrentGameMode for tweaking - allows you to change settings that are affected by game mode

[Link]

Individual Cheat Notes:

Max Durability works when an item's durability (uses) changes, so you have to actually use the item for it to be maxxed.
This works for all items (that I've seen) that have a 'bar' on their icon. Besides tools, this includes batteries,
the water bottle, and some food items lke watermelon and the larger cooked fish.

Player Movement Tweaks sets the values when enabling or disabling the cheat. The values used for
the speeds can be set under "<----- Settings" and the defaults can be set by editing the 'Activate Mono' script.

Fast Raft settings can be changed under "<----- Settings" and the defaults can be set by editing the 'Activate Mono' script.

Freeze Time actually skips the update to the AzureSkyController which I think affects weather and some other things also.
It also may be buggy, one time I couldn't pick things up that I dropped and I think it may have been due to
using this for a long time, so use at your own risk.

Freeze AI should freeze most any animals. Seagulls seem to keep circling the raft, but won't land or attack
scarecrows or crops. The shark seems to freeze, I don't know if this would cause any issues if you keep sailing
out of the shark's range, so use at your own risk.

Creative Build Mode is a shortcut for changing the flag for the current game mode

Full Tanks requires a change in the tank's value, so you won't see it sometimes. For instance if your electric water
purifier is empty, you will have to add a battery for it to initially increase to max, then you can remove the battery
and it will be fine. Likewise with water tanks they can be empty and adding just a little water will fill them
up and they will remain full. Fuel tanks won't fill unless you add something because the engines' tanks will
be full themselves and not try to take any fuel from them.

Full Batteries works on all batteries, and isn't required if 'Max Durability' is enabled because that works for them also.

----- Get pCurrentGameMode Notes -----

This changes the values on the actual object with game mode settings. For them to go back to normal you either have to
change it back to what it was or restart the game. I've added the most interesting settings to the table, but there
are others you can see by copying the address and opening the structure dissector (CTRL+M for memory view, then CTRL+D
for structure dissector) and pasting the address, then allowing it to create the struct.

For most animals you can change whether they spawn or whether they are tame and their damage multiplier. For Sharks
you can change their spawn rate and attack rate. For Seagulls you can change whether they attack crop plots.

There are some food and thirst settings if you want to tweak those as well.

For tools lyou can make them indestructable or change the durability loss multiplier. There's a 'RemoveSpeedMultiplier'
that I thought would affect how fast the hook gathers things or the axes take down trees, but that doesn't
seem to work for that. What it does work for is removing equipment from your raft or removing blocks using your axe.

For the player there are some interesting values

* DamageTakenMultiplier
* AlwaysHealthy
* UnlimitedResources (works like creative mode, you can always build something without resources, but it will use them if you have them)
* OutgoingDamageMultiplierPVE - for if you want to up your damage but not do one hit kills
* ReceiveFallDamage - set to 0 to not worry about falling
* AllowNoClip - allows 'N' hotkey like in creative

For the Raft you can disable 'UsesBuoyancy' and 'HandleRaftCollision'

For items you can change 'SharkBaitHealthMultiplier'

Thanks to mgr.inz.Player and Betcha for the compact mode script:
* viewtopic.php?t=8157
* [Link]

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1
Attachments
Raft_V7.CT
(490.09 KiB) Downloaded 508 times
Raft_V5_Publish.CT
(253.57 KiB) Downloaded 630 times
Raft_V3.CT
(274.25 KiB) Downloaded 150 times