Mad Max 07092015 Legend Challanges Table

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
STN
Founder
Founder

Mad Max 07092015 Legend Challanges Table

Post by STN »

Made by Adnan008

not-so-important-edit-except-people-have-ocd-like-me: messing with "destroyed scarecow" and "%100d camps" -names are "DEATH ON YOUR DOORSTEP" and "HE WHO WATCHES THE WATCHERS"- challanges are bugged (it will stuck as "0/0"), it may be or may not game's bug i dont know.
BEFORE DOING ANYTHING, CHANGE TO "VEH DEBUGGER" IN CE.
this table for legend challanges. just see the screenshot and you will know it.
my madmax.exe md5 13EA828F5C68DBF1264534BED8F74D08 and version 1.0.1.1 steam, (updated actually but ive not tried, but it should work) so if it dont work in future i dont know..
basically just make numbers -1 from complete challange (except 2 challanges, read above)
example: challange complete condition 30; you do it 29 and for rest of it, do it naturally. or else it wont work if you do 30 directly and will break challange.
ps: the codes will appear as you actually see them in legend screen, its in order as they on screen.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1
Attachments
madmaxchallangeaccess.CT
(820 Bytes) Downloaded 149 times