Noita cheat table

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
nintendo_dringus
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Noita cheat table

Post by nintendo_dringus »

Turning off "unlimited gold" will cause problems or crashes.

Make sure to turn off invincibility before triggering any endings. If all else fails, stand where you would normally to trigger the ending and kill yourself with "touch of gold" and hope for the best.

Combining glass cannons and berserkium can make the game unresponsive with large explosions combined with no mana use, recharge time and cast delay. As in, VERY unresponsive. In some cases the game will not register you releasing the mouse button to stop firing for upward of 2 minutes, just by accidently firing the wrong combination of spells.

Edit: I noticed with the change unlimited gold was making to force perk reroll to no longer double in price. This code was not the only code to access this function, and was making enemies not drop multiplied gold on death by trick kill. So that has been implemented differently and separately.

Cheat table includes:
  • Invincibility (not while polymorphed) (also doubles as a "set max HP" by editing the script to set a specific max HP)
  • Damage resistance (not while polymorphed) (edit script to modify damage scale)
  • Other perks never despawn when one is chosen
  • More distance between perks so that collecting many "extra perk"s won't begin to hide perks behind each other so soon
  • Force 14 perks to spawn in every holy mountain (extra room allows to see 14 perks without overlap)
  • Perk reroll cost 0
  • Triple spell inventory size
  • No polymorphing --Affects enemies as well-- (stops the polymorph debuff from all sources)
  • Inflammable --Affects enemies as well-- (stops the fire debuff but not damage from standing in fire)
  • Unstainable --Affects enemies as well-- (stops the debuff from all stains) (stops polymorphine but also ambrosia)
  • No cast delay --Affects enemies as well--
  • No recharge time --Affects enemies as well--
  • Unlimited spells --Affects enemies as well--
  • Unlimited mana --Affects enemies as well-- (Also sets wand mana to 50k every cast)
  • Unlimited breath --Affects enemies as well--
  • Unlimited gold
  • Unlimited levitation
  • Uncapped vertical velocity (No limit on falling velocity, levitation power no longer limited by invisible cap which equates to somewhere between 1 and 2 "faster levitation" perks)
  • Unlimited potion capacity (Potions can continue taking in liquids)
  • Unlimited potion drinking
  • Unlimited potion spraying
  • Unlimited stomach
  • Bigger hazard containers/potions when broken (Edit the script to set scale by % value)
  • Force world seed (Edit the script to set forced seed)
  • Become the black hole (you'll see) (This kind of counts as a stand-alone hack as in all the other hacks here won't really affect this)
For all of the entries which you can edit the script, it is made to be simple. There are comments which say where to put your custom value. The script can be edited by double-clicking the "value" part of the entry. To save hassle, make sure the entry is disabled before you edit the script. Else you will need to disable and re-enable it after editing.

Also for all entries which you can input your custom value, they cannot be decimal values, only whole numbers. Also don't remove the "(int)" before the number as that translates the number accordingly to what we intend in machine language.
Good: (int)100
Bad: 100
Bad: (int)100.5
Any changes you make to the scripts can be "saved" by clicking the save button after you change them. Then overwrite the existing "noita.CT" with your newer one, or make your own and keep the original as a backup.

--For playing with mods--
Some of these will work with mods while others won't. Specifically the ones which run a scan before they activate. The ones which run a scan modify the same data which mods can override.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1
Attachments
noita.CT
edit: add black hole mode, add triple spell inventory size
(166.09 KiB) Downloaded 2329 times
Last edited by nintendo_dringus on Tue Jan 05, 2021 11:30 am, edited 10 times in total.

nintendo_dringus
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: Noita cheat table

"You're a sheep." ;)

nintendo_dringus
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

I'm just going to bump this every so often as I am still working on it and changing it. I am currently evaluating whether I am able to add an "X-Men's Juggernaut mode" if you can guess what that would be.

nintendo_dringus
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Well, I made juggernaut mode except I think black hole mode is more fitting. Have fun with that one :lol:

Aliza_Everheart
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Aliza_Everheart »

needs updated my friend <3

DeepDiver
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by DeepDiver »

This thread is dead af.