Tony Hawk Pro Skater 1+2 (remastered) +9 **(v4) FIXED Bail/Crash Animation when Timer Frozen**

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
gideon25
Table Makers
Table Makers

Tony Hawk Pro Skater 1+2 (remastered) +9 **(v4) FIXED Bail/Crash Animation when Timer Frozen**

Post by gideon25 »

[Link]
**V4**
FINALLY Fixed the Bail/crash animation that was getting stuck when you used the freeze timer script. Also added quick recovery from crash/bails when using the freeze timer script.

EDIT: Added Combo Multipliers
EDIT: ADDED Freeze Timer! Toggle on/off with numberpad 1. Will freeze the time in all the parks (the timer that ticks down, that is, use the finish speedrun if you want to cheat those). Only toggle on once run has begun (toggle off while outside of skating run.) Also if it bugs out the look of the player just toggle it on and off a few times and it should fix the look.

May need to skate in a park before all the player values load. Careful with the Instantly Finish Speedrun option cause if the leaderboards show ridiculous things.. To use it activate it after you have finished at least one goal and it should instantly finish the speedrun as complete. In any case I put the option there to beat some challenges.

Click the like/Thumbs up button if it works and for your kind support. Thank you. :)

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1
Attachments
THPS12_G25(v4).CT
**V4** Fixed Crash animation and added instant recovery
(187.63 KiB) Downloaded 2154 times
Last edited by gideon25 on Thu Jul 22, 2021 7:04 am, edited 6 times in total.

gideon25
Table Makers
Table Makers

Re: Tony Hawk Pro Skater 1+2 (remastered) +8 **Updated**

Post by gideon25 »

Fixed the super description to special (the proper name)

gideon25
Table Makers
Table Makers

Re: Tony Hawk Pro Skater 1+2 (remastered) +9 **Updated Again**

Post by gideon25 »

Added Freeze Time

pepsi
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by pepsi »

nice work man keep it up

Crazy_Richie
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Crazy_Richie »

Hey i can 't get the table to work, CE always freezes when activating an option.

gideon25
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by gideon25 »

Crazy_Richie wrote:
Wed Jul 21, 2021 2:50 pm
Hey i can 't get the table to work, CE always freezes when activating an option.
Make sure you are using cheat engine 7.2 and windows 10 64bit.

Crazy_Richie
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Re: Tony Hawk Pro Skater 1+2 (remastered) +9 **(v4) FIXED Bail/Crash Animation when Timer Frozen**

Post by Crazy_Richie »

i am using CE 7.2 both 32bit and 64bit versions freeze and yes Win 10 64bit is installed

gideon25
Table Makers
Table Makers

Re: Tony Hawk Pro Skater 1+2 (remastered) +9 **(v4) FIXED Bail/Crash Animation when Timer Frozen**

Post by gideon25 »

Crazy_Richie wrote:
Sat Jul 24, 2021 8:51 am
i am using CE 7.2 both 32bit and 64bit versions freeze and yes Win 10 64bit is installed
Just use the main 64 bit version of cheat engine. So cheat engine itself freezes when activating ANY of the options? If you wait a while does it eventually unfreeze? Also when you attach it you are using the applications tab (not the processes tab) and attaching to Tony hawk there, right?

patjenova
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by patjenova »

how did you find the timer? does it goes up or down and is it a float value?

heymon
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by heymon »

Can confirm "Freeze timer" works with THPS 1+2 release on Steam. Thank you @gideon25

username69
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by username69 »

I think the table breaks the "3 Rooftop Gaps" in Downtown. I keep hitting the rail perfectly, non-switch footed and not having the "3 of 3 roof gaps" complete.

Rhark
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Rhark »

patjenova wrote:
Sun Jul 25, 2021 6:31 pm
It is a double value. There is one that affects the display timer that counts down and the one that affects the actual timer counts up.

username69
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by username69 »

Rhark wrote:
Sun Oct 08, 2023 9:23 pm
patjenova wrote:
Sun Jul 25, 2021 6:31 pm
It is a double value. There is one that affects the display timer that counts down and the one that affects the actual timer counts up.
What would the Objective List happen to be? 4 or 2-byte values?
username69 wrote:
Sun Oct 08, 2023 8:46 pm
I think the table breaks the "3 Rooftop Gaps" in Downtown. I keep hitting the rail perfectly, non-switch footed and not having the "3 of 3 roof gaps" complete.
Yes, it breaks it. Just got it by turning the "Freeze timer" off, it apparently needs to the score to rack-up/count down to count the grind on the rail. You can land the rail, and then turn if off and it'll count it fine.

Using a speedhack can also help with landing the rail easier. What a stupid objective.

FSMcas
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by FSMcas »

Instantly Finish Speedrun does not do anything. I completed one goal but the entry gives an Error ("Not all results found"). When pressing Ctrl+S I hear a sound but nothing happens.

Other options work fine tho, at least I've tested balance and special with success.

devnull
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by devnull »

hey there! thanks for sharing the table. i'm curious, are there any tricks to make "[X] <== Player" work? i'm struggling to get it right. thanks!