Minecraft Windows 10 Edition v.1.17.1

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
crusaderace
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: Minecraft Windows 10 Edition v.1.17.1

Post by crusaderace »

jfzavala2020 wrote:
Mon Jul 19, 2021 8:16 am
Updated Inventory Qty Box. Looks like after recent update Pointers are unstable. I was able to find a place in memory where you can still edit inventory qty as well as edit(still needs some fixing). To active make sure you first select box 1 with your mouse cursor/selection in order to pull the first address so it can then pull the rest of the addresses. I will find a different location where this is updated better but for the short time this will work, ty. Happy building!
I just downloaded this to try on my Win 10 Minecraft on my PC, the inventory qty hack doesn't work. I have assigned a hotkey to activate the Invt Qty script. Steps as follows:

1. Placed random item (that can go up to 64) into Slot 1.
2. Select Slot 1 by pressing 1 to select it.
3. Activate Invt Qty via hot key, value still at ??
4. Reset, Select Slot 1 by pressing 1 to select it, open inventory by pressing E, hover mouse cursor over Slot 1, activate Invt Qty, value still at ??
5. Reset, Select Slot 1 by pressing 1 to select it, open inventory by pressing E, click on mouse to select item, activate Invt Qty, value still at ??

Tried to also place items all over to different slots to test it out, nothing works, unfortunately.

Rest of the stuff seems to work fine, teleport was fine, died when I teleported myself out of the world one time, not sure what went wrong, but awesome stuff still! Thank you for this!

@jfzavala2020, do you have a tutorial video of how you do all this amazing hacks? Would love to learn and contribute from you. How do I reach you on Discord btw? Thanks and great work!

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

jfzavala2020
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by jfzavala2020 »

merger wrote:
Mon Jul 19, 2021 9:22 am
I have not gotten the inventory quantity to work. I have selected the first box both inside "backpack mode" and outside. But CE wont find the address.
The new teleport and the flying works just fine! :)
PM on discord I'll help you.

jfzavala2020
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by jfzavala2020 »

crusaderace wrote:
Mon Jul 19, 2021 6:02 pm
jfzavala2020 wrote:
Mon Jul 19, 2021 8:16 am
Updated Inventory Qty Box. Looks like after recent update Pointers are unstable. I was able to find a place in memory where you can still edit inventory qty as well as edit(still needs some fixing). To active make sure you first select box 1 with your mouse cursor/selection in order to pull the first address so it can then pull the rest of the addresses. I will find a different location where this is updated better but for the short time this will work, ty. Happy building!
I just downloaded this to try on my Win 10 Minecraft on my PC, the inventory qty hack doesn't work. I have assigned a hotkey to activate the Invt Qty script. Steps as follows:

1. Placed random item (that can go up to 64) into Slot 1.
2. Select Slot 1 by pressing 1 to select it.
3. Activate Invt Qty via hot key, value still at ??
4. Reset, Select Slot 1 by pressing 1 to select it, open inventory by pressing E, hover mouse cursor over Slot 1, activate Invt Qty, value still at ??
5. Reset, Select Slot 1 by pressing 1 to select it, open inventory by pressing E, click on mouse to select item, activate Invt Qty, value still at ??

Tried to also place items all over to different slots to test it out, nothing works, unfortunately.

Rest of the stuff seems to work fine, teleport was fine, died when I teleported myself out of the world one time, not sure what went wrong, but awesome stuff still! Thank you for this!

@jfzavala2020, do you have a tutorial video of how you do all this amazing hacks? Would love to learn and contribute from you. How do I reach you on Discord btw? Thanks and great work!
Yes let me create one with images

jfzavala2020
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by jfzavala2020 »

Updated, Looks like after 1.17.1 update Pointers are no longer functional. Fixed it and it should work. Also, included to save locations for those who want to save two different spots in game. Happy hunting!

merger
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by merger »

jfzavala2020 wrote:
Tue Jul 20, 2021 7:22 pm
Updated, Looks like after 1.17.1 update Pointers are no longer functional. Fixed it and it should work. Also, included to save locations for those who want to save two different spots in game. Happy hunting!
It now shows the correct quantities of the items in the hotbar, but if i change the quantity from for example 5 to 64, and then try to use the item. It reverts back to 4.
It kinda works if i lock the quantity to 64 and then move the stack from the hotbar to the backpack. and then unlock the quantity.

I also had a few crashes when trying out the flying and teleport...but that might have been me that messed that up. Had to reboot the computer since it left minecraft in fullscreen mode and wouldn't let me close or switch it.
Both teleport and flying worked at first! But then when I tested some more minecraft crashed.

Hylician Legend
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Hylician Legend »

merger wrote:
Thu Jul 22, 2021 12:50 pm
jfzavala2020 wrote:
It now shows the correct quantities of the items in the hotbar, but if i change the quantity from for example 5 to 64, and then try to use the item. It reverts back to 4.
It kinda works if i lock the quantity to 64 and then move the stack from the hotbar to the backpack. and then unlock the quantity.

I also had a few crashes when trying out the flying and teleport...but that might have been me that messed that up. Had to reboot the computer since it left minecraft in fullscreen mode and wouldn't let me close or switch it.
Both teleport and flying worked at first! But then when I tested some more minecraft crashed.
I had a similar experience as you, except trying to do what you did ("It kinda works if i lock the quantity to 64 and then move the stack from the hotbar to the backpack. and then unlock the quantity.") didn't work for me.

Not sure what the issue is.

Nevermind, your trick works, it just turns out that I had to be the host. There is another problem though: Unfortunately it affects inventory slots of the person joining you as well.

wellyhuang
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by wellyhuang »

why my incentory boxes when i change the value to 64 but the game didnot change at all,thank you minecraft versi 1.17.1

amienzero
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by amienzero »

hey guys. it seems update 1.17.11 breaks flying. also, does OHKO works? i've tried a few times but doesnt seem to work.

cupanther
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by cupanther »

I tested this on the current version, 1.17.30, and only two of the cheats still work: Inventory Quantity and Instabreak.
Everything else appears to simply not work, but it doesn't seem to do anything worse like crash the game.
While Instabreak is great and being able to set the Inventory Quantity for a specific box on the hotbar makes item duplication a breeze, it would be awesome if @jfzavala2020 could update this to work with the current version.

jfzavala2020
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by jfzavala2020 »

This has been updated please check viewtopic.php?p=205164#google_vignette

jfzavala2020
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by jfzavala2020 »

Ultimarok wrote:
Sat Jul 24, 2021 12:39 am
merger wrote:
Thu Jul 22, 2021 12:50 pm
jfzavala2020 wrote:

I had a similar experience as you, except trying to do what you did ("It kinda works if i lock the quantity to 64 and then move the stack from the hotbar to the backpack. and then unlock the quantity.") didn't work for me.

Not sure what the issue is.

Nevermind, your trick works, it just turns out that I had to be the host. There is another problem though: Unfortunately it affects inventory slots of the person joining you as well.
Yes it does, if no one has worked on that yet I'm sure we will soon. ty. viewtopic.php?p=205164#google_vignette

naviho98
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by naviho98 »

Could you do the same for Java?

jfzavala2020
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by jfzavala2020 »

naviho98 wrote: