Leaf Blower Revolution v1.2.0

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
AssassinSniper
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: Leaf Blower Revolution v1.2.0

Post by AssassinSniper »

Babico wrote:
Sun Mar 05, 2023 11:14 am

Hi, I tried to use but I can't change any value. If you have any update an you send.
Did you make sure the game was loaded then use the table?

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Babico
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Babico »

AssassinSniper wrote:
Wed Mar 08, 2023 12:37 pm
Babico wrote:
Sun Mar 05, 2023 11:14 am

Hi, I tried to use but I can't change any value. If you have any update an you send.
Did you make sure the game was loaded then use the table?
Yeah I tried like you said but it didn't work I take a video while I try:

AssassinSniper
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by AssassinSniper »

Interesting, also you shouldn't need to check the boxes for it to work, but the gems shouldn't be too hard to finds, it might be a different address per game, and if it is that makes making a public table harder, upon loading the latest update of the game my table is no longer viable

yvn03
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by yvn03 »

Everything scan-able have "Double" value type. For easier scan, use scientific unit on the game options, search for a value for example: 10000 unit is *1E4* or *1e4*, 1000 unit is *1E3* (the E? depends on the number of 0) > hit scan > change value in game > rescan with increased/decreased value on "Scan Type" depends on previous step, Rinse and repeat until you got one or two values. Max unit for resources i think is 9e300 but i prefer not to set it to max, materials however follows your in game bag/material limit.